HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

12'/13' Marlies Part I|24-14-2-2|Colborne and Ashton stepping up?

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
12-29-2012, 11:20 AM
  #501
mikebel111
Optimistic/Patient
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,695
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4evaBlue View Post
Except he won't be eligible for the Marlies, so it's either Juniors or the NHL.


that's what I thought

I think he will be on the leafs

mikebel111 is offline  
Old
12-29-2012, 11:22 AM
  #502
Raym11
Phaneuf sucks
 
Raym11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,932
vCash: 500
will there be any streams tonight

Raym11 is offline  
Old
12-29-2012, 11:28 AM
  #503
mikebel111
Optimistic/Patient
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,695
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raym11 View Post
will there be any streams tonight


firstrow usually has them

mikebel111 is offline  
Old
12-29-2012, 02:52 PM
  #504
Gloob
Registered User
 
Gloob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 396
vCash: 500
It's 1pm my time right now, how long until the game? Working so much I've missed a lot but I don't want to miss this one

Gloob is online now  
Old
12-29-2012, 04:14 PM
  #505
Raym11
Phaneuf sucks
 
Raym11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,932
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloob View Post
It's 1pm my time right now, how long until the game? Working so much I've missed a lot but I don't want to miss this one
games at 5 pm your time but its not televised except for AHL stream

Raym11 is offline  
Old
12-29-2012, 05:05 PM
  #506
Grant
LL Genius
 
Grant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London
Country: Canada
Posts: 13,102
vCash: 50
A schedule adjustment now has the game starting at 7.

Grant is offline  
Old
12-29-2012, 05:14 PM
  #507
Gloob
Registered User
 
Gloob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 396
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raym11 View Post
games at 5 pm your time but its not televised except for AHL stream
Thanks, that's cool I'll just radio it.

Gloob is online now  
Old
12-29-2012, 05:24 PM
  #508
TmlHockeyFan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,867
vCash: 500
I thought this game was at 3pm before. Looks like I'm missing this game.

TmlHockeyFan is offline  
Old
12-29-2012, 05:51 PM
  #509
Phion Keneuf
Bang Bang
 
Phion Keneuf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Vaughan, Ontario
Country: Italy
Posts: 28,480
vCash: 500
Can someone post in here when it starts?

All this time zone stuff is confusing

Phion Keneuf is online now  
Old
12-29-2012, 07:07 PM
  #510
John-Eric Iannicello
Hockey's Future Staff
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Windsor
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,299
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phion Keneuf View Post
Can someone post in here when it starts?

All this time zone stuff is confusing
It's about to start.

__________________
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/JE_Iannicello
John-Eric Iannicello is offline  
Old
12-29-2012, 07:12 PM
  #511
Raym11
Phaneuf sucks
 
Raym11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,932
vCash: 500
streams? y/n? or radio link


- nvm, Firstrow has a link

Raym11 is offline  
Old
12-29-2012, 07:13 PM
  #512
Phion Keneuf
Bang Bang
 
Phion Keneuf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Vaughan, Ontario
Country: Italy
Posts: 28,480
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by John-Eric Iannicello View Post
It's about to start.
Thanks

Phion Keneuf is online now  
Old
12-29-2012, 07:15 PM
  #513
John-Eric Iannicello
Hockey's Future Staff
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Windsor
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,299
vCash: 500
Nyquist snipes one short side, top corner over the glove on Rynnas. Just under a minute in after the Marlies had a chance at the other end.

John-Eric Iannicello is offline  
Old
12-29-2012, 07:34 PM
  #514
A.J. ¹
Registered User
 
A.J. ¹'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Vaughan, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 565
vCash: 500
STREAMS:

http://atdhenet.tv/52504/watch-toron...apids-griffins

http://www.thefirstrow.eu/watch/1609...-griffins.html

A.J. ¹ is online now  
Old
12-29-2012, 07:36 PM
  #515
Bomber0104
Registered User
 
Bomber0104's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,720
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by John-Eric Iannicello View Post
Nyquist snipes one short side, top corner over the glove on Rynnas. Just under a minute in after the Marlies had a chance at the other end.
Nyquist is a player let me tell you.

Tatar too.

Bomber0104 is offline  
Old
12-29-2012, 08:15 PM
  #516
namttebih
Registered User
 
namttebih's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: East York
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,553
vCash: 500
A little off topic here but...

Has anyone bought the streams for the juniors on tsn.ca? I was just wondering if the quality was better than the free ones?

namttebih is offline  
Old
12-29-2012, 08:16 PM
  #517
Jerkini
Registered User
 
Jerkini's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,482
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by namttebih View Post
A little off topic here but...

Has anyone bought the streams for the juniors on tsn.ca? I was just wondering if the quality was better than the free ones?
If it's anything like their premium Euro Cup stream, the quality is INFINITELY better. It's basically legitimate HD.

Jerkini is offline  
Old
12-29-2012, 08:22 PM
  #518
namttebih
Registered User
 
namttebih's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: East York
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,553
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerkini View Post
If it's anything like their premium Euro Cup stream, the quality is INFINITELY better. It's basically legitimate HD.
Thanks

namttebih is offline  
Old
12-29-2012, 09:35 PM
  #519
Grant
LL Genius
 
Grant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London
Country: Canada
Posts: 13,102
vCash: 50
And LR updates the title!!!!

Good to see the Marlies keep winning. Kadri and Gardiner won't feel the need to come back early that way and they can make sure they are 100%.

Grant is offline  
Old
12-30-2012, 02:23 AM
  #520
LeafOfBread
van Dreamsdyk
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Mississauga, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 13,119
vCash: 500
Ryan Hamilton has been clutch lately

LeafOfBread is offline  
Old
12-30-2012, 03:02 AM
  #521
Everlong
-
 
Everlong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 28,029
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeafOfBread View Post
Ryan Hamilton has been clutch lately
He's always been one of those players that shows effort for the whole 60 minutes. Mr. Consistent.

I hope he gets another chance at a call-up even if it's just for one game. I remember he laid Prust out with a huge hit coming out of the penalty box last year.

@2:00


Last edited by Everlong: 12-30-2012 at 03:08 AM.
Everlong is offline  
Old
12-30-2012, 03:30 AM
  #522
LeafOfBread
van Dreamsdyk
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Mississauga, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 13,119
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everlong View Post
He's always been one of those players that shows effort for the whole 60 minutes. Mr. Consistent.

I hope he gets another chance at a call-up even if it's just for one game. I remember he laid Prust out with a huge hit coming out of the penalty box last year.

@2:00
Yeah, he's worked his ass off especially lately with the injuries we've had. I've always liked the guy and wanted him to get a shot at the NHL. He looked alright in his very short stint last year, I think he had an assist in his first game too.

LeafOfBread is offline  
Old
12-30-2012, 09:31 AM
  #523
Eisenh0rn
Registered User
 
Eisenh0rn's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: UK
Country: England
Posts: 325
vCash: 500
What's with the abysmal quality of the highlights on the Marlies website. Seems they run at less than 10 frames per second - I've seen more dynamic slideshows.

Not to mention the crappy (overly loud) music being played over them which I guess could be considered a plus as the commentator has the most annoying voice EVER.

Sort it out Marlies - surely the source broadcast isn't that crap?

Eisenh0rn is offline  
Old
12-30-2012, 10:20 AM
  #524
MoreMogilny
Cap'n
 
MoreMogilny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Oshawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 25,770
vCash: 500
Amazing pass from Abbott on Hamilton's first goal.

__________________
MoreMogilny is offline  
Old
12-30-2012, 01:05 PM
  #525
Leaf Rocket
Leaf Fan Till I Die
 
Leaf Rocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Fredericton, NB
Country: India
Posts: 71,591
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisenh0rn View Post
What's with the abysmal quality of the highlights on the Marlies website. Seems they run at less than 10 frames per second - I've seen more dynamic slideshows.

Not to mention the crappy (overly loud) music being played over them which I guess could be considered a plus as the commentator has the most annoying voice EVER.

Sort it out Marlies - surely the source broadcast isn't that crap?
Its the AHL quality, it's not that great in general

__________________
Leaf Rocket is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:16 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2015 All Rights Reserved.