HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Buffalo Sabres
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Afino's 2012-2013 Lockout-Ending OT Thread

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
12-29-2012, 05:49 PM
  #251
Duddy
Everyday is
 
Duddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Country: Austria
Posts: 10,412
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by aceface33 View Post
My biggest event of 2012 happened yesterday. New baby was born! Mei Elanor, 8 lbs. 12 oz. 20 inches. Both the baby and my wife are doing great.

Last night was quite a refresher on what it's like to have a newborn in the house. Looks like I'll be running on 4 hrs. of sleep per day for the next few weeks, if I'm lucky.
Congrats you two


Duddy is offline  
Old
12-30-2012, 06:06 PM
  #252
Chainshot
Global Moderator
Give 'em Enough Rope
 
Chainshot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Costa Rica
Country: Costa Rica
Posts: 56,732
vCash: 500
Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by slip View Post
Where and who did he [cough] advise?
L-to-the-aos. SIxty-one, when we "weren't there".

__________________
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Aristotle
Chainshot is offline  
Old
12-30-2012, 06:32 PM
  #253
Old Navy Goat
Registered User
 
Old Navy Goat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Sin City Philippines
Country: United States
Posts: 6,083
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainshot View Post
L-to-the-aos. SIxty-one, when we "weren't there".
That's actually not very surprising as the US has military advisers in almost every country at the Embassy. There's a big difference when they have advisers there in number.

Old Navy Goat is offline  
Old
12-30-2012, 09:22 PM
  #254
Afino
The Juice
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Orchard Park, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 21,128
vCash: 500
Tomorrow's the last normal day at the gym. Looking forward to it before the craziness of the next six weeks or so starts

I mean, it's good for everyone, but knowing that you're not going to be able to find a machine until late February unless you go at odd hours kinda stinks.

Afino is offline  
Old
12-30-2012, 09:55 PM
  #255
New Sabres Captain
ForFriendshipDikembe
 
New Sabres Captain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Country: United States
Posts: 39,078
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afino View Post
Tomorrow's the last normal day at the gym. Looking forward to it before the craziness of the next six weeks or so starts

I mean, it's good for everyone, but knowing that you're not going to be able to find a machine until late February unless you go at odd hours kinda stinks.
Solution: don't go to the gym

New Sabres Captain is offline  
Old
12-30-2012, 10:02 PM
  #256
Mike McDermott
blah blah blah
 
Mike McDermott's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Kenmore
Country: United States
Posts: 12,961
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afino View Post
Tomorrow's the last normal day at the gym. Looking forward to it before the craziness of the next six weeks or so starts

I mean, it's good for everyone, but knowing that you're not going to be able to find a machine until late February unless you go at odd hours kinda stinks.
On that note... I've been telling myself I need to get back into working out. I've slipped a lot lately. Not just because of the whole new years thing.

It's just hard for me to find time to do a gym so I'd like something that I can do at home but still have some variety.

I saw something online earlier that looked like it had great variety but u don't know if I have the stamina for it.

Mike McDermott is offline  
Old
12-30-2012, 10:20 PM
  #257
Afino
The Juice
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Orchard Park, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 21,128
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike McDermott View Post
On that note... I've been telling myself I need to get back into working out. I've slipped a lot lately. Not just because of the whole new years thing.

It's just hard for me to find time to do a gym so I'd like something that I can do at home but still have some variety.
I actually have the same problem. Especially with my son here, I don't exactly have a lot of "down" time that I can even use to do that. I basically have to use my lunch breaks.

Afino is offline  
Old
12-30-2012, 10:40 PM
  #258
Mike McDermott
blah blah blah
 
Mike McDermott's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Kenmore
Country: United States
Posts: 12,961
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afino View Post
I actually have the same problem. Especially with my son here, I don't exactly have a lot of "down" time that I can even use to do that. I basically have to use my lunch breaks.
Yeah between work, my son's Tae Kwon Do classes, music lessons and school play practices, keeping up with stuff around the house and finding time to spend with the wife I have little "personal" time.

Mike McDermott is offline  
Old
12-31-2012, 08:14 AM
  #259
Duddy
Everyday is
 
Duddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Country: Austria
Posts: 10,412
vCash: 500
****

wanted to watch some music and stuff over my xbox, but the dumb**** in me lost the free x box live gold trial I got with the kinect. Too bad the stupid stores already closed over here.



looks like we'll have to watch it together on the laptop haha

Duddy is offline  
Old
12-31-2012, 08:52 AM
  #260
Chainshot
Global Moderator
Give 'em Enough Rope
 
Chainshot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Costa Rica
Country: Costa Rica
Posts: 56,732
vCash: 500
Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Navy Goat View Post
That's actually not very surprising as the US has military advisers in almost every country at the Embassy. There's a big difference when they have advisers there in number.
He was not at the Embassy. Hmong training. Some hairy things that he'd never, ever spoken of before as he was trying to honor a 50-year non-disclosure he'd signed in '62.

Chainshot is offline  
Old
12-31-2012, 12:39 PM
  #261
Clock
Moderator
 
Clock's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Buffalo
Country: United States
Posts: 20,359
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duddy View Post
****

wanted to watch some music and stuff over my xbox, but the dumb**** in me lost the free x box live gold trial I got with the kinect. Too bad the stupid stores already closed over here.



looks like we'll have to watch it together on the laptop haha
I think you can buy Xbox Live right through your Xbox, Duddy. Obviously you can't use your free trial, but if you wanted to get up and running, there's your go-to.

Clock is offline  
Old
12-31-2012, 01:00 PM
  #262
Old Navy Goat
Registered User
 
Old Navy Goat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Sin City Philippines
Country: United States
Posts: 6,083
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainshot View Post
He was not at the Embassy. Hmong training. Some hairy things that he'd never, ever spoken of before as he was trying to honor a 50-year non-disclosure he'd signed in '62.
I wasn't saying he was with the embassy or not, I was just stating that there's military advisers in almost every country. I would never comment on their responsibilities or exact locations.

Old Navy Goat is offline  
Old
12-31-2012, 01:33 PM
  #263
Duddy
Everyday is
 
Duddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Country: Austria
Posts: 10,412
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clock View Post
I think you can buy Xbox Live right through your Xbox, Duddy. Obviously you can't use your free trial, but if you wanted to get up and running, there's your go-to.

Yup, but only paypal or a credit card. I have neither.

I could try putting cash in the game slot, maybe they take it.

Duddy is offline  
Old
12-31-2012, 01:53 PM
  #264
BackGroundMusic
rebuildingeverywhere
 
BackGroundMusic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Country: Germany
Posts: 24,677
vCash: 500
Duddy got Kinect? I'm keeping my eyes open for a good deal on a new one. Itching to have it.

BackGroundMusic is offline  
Old
12-31-2012, 02:10 PM
  #265
Afino
The Juice
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Orchard Park, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 21,128
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duddy View Post
Yup, but only paypal or a credit card. I have neither.

I could try putting cash in the game slot, maybe they take it.
Legit lol'd

Afino is offline  
Old
12-31-2012, 02:52 PM
  #266
Duddy
Everyday is
 
Duddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Country: Austria
Posts: 10,412
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BackGroundMusic View Post
Duddy got Kinect? I'm keeping my eyes open for a good deal on a new one. Itching to have it.

Got it last christmas, but didn't give it away yet.

I mainly got it for the MMA trainer, but the kinect sports and adventures is fun as well.

Duddy is offline  
Old
12-31-2012, 02:54 PM
  #267
Duddy
Everyday is
 
Duddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Country: Austria
Posts: 10,412
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afino View Post
Legit lol'd
Well, it is from M$.


Duddy is offline  
Old
12-31-2012, 03:10 PM
  #268
CriminallyVu1gar
LGBTerrific
 
CriminallyVu1gar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 832
vCash: 500
My dog was covered in mud from the legs down. Is now completely clean. Huskies are magic.

CriminallyVu1gar is offline  
Old
12-31-2012, 03:29 PM
  #269
Duddy
Everyday is
 
Duddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Country: Austria
Posts: 10,412
vCash: 500
Alright, 2 and a half hours till 2013.

I'll act like I'm celebrating now.

Happy New Year Boys and Girls, was another great year to be part of the best board on the internet. Let's hope next year gets even better.

Try to be safe tonight.


Duddy is offline  
Old
12-31-2012, 05:28 PM
  #270
CriminallyVu1gar
LGBTerrific
 
CriminallyVu1gar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 832
vCash: 500
I initially hated Wordpress, but in setting up an author site, it's been great.

CriminallyVu1gar is offline  
Old
12-31-2012, 05:49 PM
  #271
BackGroundMusic
rebuildingeverywhere
 
BackGroundMusic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Country: Germany
Posts: 24,677
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duddy View Post
Got it last christmas, but didn't give it away yet.

I mainly got it for the MMA trainer, but the kinect sports and adventures is fun as well.
If you're giving it away, I know someone who wants one. *cough*

BackGroundMusic is offline  
Old
12-31-2012, 07:36 PM
  #272
brian_griffin
Measured Intangibles
 
brian_griffin's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Z4QQQ batman symbol
Country: Vatican City State
Posts: 6,662
vCash: 500
Congrats Ace and LilPix!!!

Happy New Year Duddy, Goat, BGM, Doak, JOHNBOY, MM/WW/MoP, LDS, PK, Clock, Chain, joshjull, Beechsack, etc., etc., and everyone else!!!

I'm gonna watch football (Tigers vs. Tigers) and stay off the roads.

I'm 99.99% certain 2013 will be the best year ever for me, on many levels, and I hope the same for each of you!!

brian_griffin is offline  
Old
12-31-2012, 07:49 PM
  #273
Old Navy Goat
Registered User
 
Old Navy Goat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Sin City Philippines
Country: United States
Posts: 6,083
vCash: 500
Man women take so long to get ready...she's fixed her hair a few times already and have put on the makeup, removed it and decided to restart with different shades.

Old Navy Goat is offline  
Old
12-31-2012, 07:49 PM
  #274
New Sabres Captain
ForFriendshipDikembe
 
New Sabres Captain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Country: United States
Posts: 39,078
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian_griffin View Post
Congrats Ace and LilPix!!!

Happy New Year Duddy, Goat, BGM, Doak, JOHNBOY, MM/WW/MoP, LDS, PK, Clock, Chain, joshjull, Beechsack, etc., etc., and everyone else!!!

I'm gonna watch football (Tigers vs. Tigers) and stay off the roads.

I'm 99.99% certain 2013 will be the best year ever for me, on many levels, and I hope the same for each of you!!
Am I etc., etc., or everyone else?

And who is this LDS you speak of?

Happy New Year to all of you fine people (and some of you not so fine ppl too )

New Sabres Captain is offline  
Old
12-31-2012, 08:05 PM
  #275
oldgoalie
In rebuild hell
 
oldgoalie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: VA
Country: United States
Posts: 5,843
vCash: 500
Happy New Year all. I hope 2013 is a better year for everyone.

oldgoalie is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:38 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.