HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > General Fantasy Talk
General Fantasy Talk Forum for fantasy leagues, mock and all time drafts, and hockey video games.

Keeper league trade help

Old
12-30-2012, 08:43 PM
keslerburrows

vCash: 500
Keeper league trade help

I am in a first year keeper league and I am looking to make a trade. It is a 20 team league set up almost exactly as the NHL. 12 forwards, 6 defense, 2 goalies, 3 player bench, 20 player farm team and a $70,200,000 salary cap. My problem is cap space at this point as I have a couple big guns due for big extensions and I have limited space. My "plan" is to trade B. Seabrook ($5.8) for a forward prospect to free up space. What level prospect should I go for? Keep in mind that the league does score blocked shots, hits etc. so Seabrook is a valuable asset even with his price tag. If you guys have a prospect in mind that you think has similar value that'd be great!

Thanks guys

keslerburrows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-31-2012, 07:41 AM
Hutzler

Quote:
Originally Posted by keslerburrows View Post
I am in a first year keeper league and I am looking to make a trade. It is a 20 team league set up almost exactly as the NHL. 12 forwards, 6 defense, 2 goalies, 3 player bench, 20 player farm team and a $70,200,000 salary cap. My problem is cap space at this point as I have a couple big guns due for big extensions and I have limited space. My "plan" is to trade B. Seabrook ($5.8) for a forward prospect to free up space. What level prospect should I go for? Keep in mind that the league does score blocked shots, hits etc. so Seabrook is a valuable asset even with his price tag. If you guys have a prospect in mind that you think has similar value that'd be great!

Thanks guys
Hard to say...

Give us some examples of trade offers you may make or have been offered to you, and I am sure you will get some input.

Hutzler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-31-2012, 12:02 PM
keslerburrows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hutzler View Post
Hard to say...

Give us some examples of trade offers you may make or have been offered to you, and I am sure you will get some input.
Talked about Howden, Bjugstad

keslerburrows is offline   Reply With Quote