HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Hamilton Bulldogs [24-30-6] & Wheeling Nailers 2012-2013 3.0

Closed Thread

Old
12-30-2012, 05:50 PM
DAChampion

vCash: 500
I hope Tinordi eventually becomes a great fighter, but he can work his way up, that's fine.

Old
12-30-2012, 05:57 PM
Protest the Hero

I just want him to get to the point where guys are intimidated to go into the corners with him or stand in front of the net against him.

Old
12-30-2012, 06:35 PM
Et le But

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAChampion View Post
I hope Tinordi eventually becomes a great fighter, but he can work his way up, that's fine.
I'm perfectly fine with it being something he slowly develops ala Chara. And even then if he's a top 4 D he should pick his spots.

Old
12-30-2012, 07:18 PM
Andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan13 View Post
someone will jump him one day
hockey fans throw this line out a lot and I have yet to see this happen to anyone is even the pestiest of players. No one has jumped Marchand, no one has jumped Subban, no one has jumped Lapierre. It just doesn't happen. No one is gonna risk a suspension for a yapper.

Old
12-30-2012, 07:41 PM
Ivan13
Avs/Habs fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy View Post
hockey fans throw this line out a lot and I have yet to see this happen to anyone is even the pestiest of players. No one has jumped Marchand, no one has jumped Subban, no one has jumped Lapierre. It just doesn't happen. No one is gonna risk a suspension for a yapper.
The AHL isn't the NHL, there's a lot of crazy stuff going on down there. Jared needs to be smarter than that, there's absolutely no reason for him to go chirp a guy like Bordeleau, especially considering the fact that Bordeleau is probably the 2nd best fighter in the AHL after Big Mac, the fact that he doesn't exactly shy away from questionable hits and his short temper. If I was him I'd be looking over my shoulder next time Hamilton faces the Monsters.

Old
12-30-2012, 09:32 PM
bud12

Tinordi will have to fight enforcer during is career. just hope he don't start with Bordeleau lol.

Old
12-30-2012, 10:45 PM
Hannibal
Brandon Prust FTW

Good god, Tinordi improved so much in the fighting department. I just love it when he looks this nasty on the ice.

We've been missing that big, nasty, defensive d-man on our team for too long.

Old
12-31-2012, 06:40 AM
S Bah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Booth View Post
Tinordi refused to fight Bordeleau in the third period after chirping at him all game. Bordeleau called him a "p***y" to his face twice, yet Tinordi still refused. He had no problem fighting Heard earlier who he had a 1/2 foot and 40 lbs advantage on. It was very disgraceful and he should be ashamed. After Hagel fought Bordeleau and the linesmen were taking him off, then Tinordi found his courage to confront Bordeleau, as he was being held back. As for Desjardins, he lost his composure after slashing the stick out of a LEM player and then shooting it towards the bench. The referee tripped on it and Elliot scored on him immediately after. He gave up another to Olver 18 seconds later. Then when Avstin took a dumb hooking penalty and Thomas scored, he smashed his stick on the goal pipe and Lefebre had to pull him. He just glared at him as he came off and Cedrick threw his mask down the tunnel and did not return to the bench. All in all, a display of child-like behavior by the Hamilton Bulldogs at the Quicken Loans Arena Saturday night. Nothing to be proud of at all. But I was entertained.
Heard smashed Tinordi's head into the boards earlier in the game and once Jarred got going he wanted Bordeleau as well,as Bordeleau was acting like he was putting on a boxing belt the idiot got handed his lunch by Hagel.I guess the Avs fans forget or only see what they want too.Oh yeah by the way it looks like Jarred has his fathers temper so Bordeleau had better atttack him from behind like the rest of his teammates do every chance they get.

Last edited by S Bah: 12-31-2012 at 06:45 AM.
Old
12-31-2012, 06:50 AM
Ivan13
Avs/Habs fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by S Bah View Post
Heard smashed Tinordi's head into the boards earlier in the game and once Jarred got going he wanted Bordeleau as well,as Bordeleau was acting like he was putting on a boxing belt the idiot got handed his lunch by Hagel.I guess the Avs fans forget or only see what they want too.Oh yeah by the way it looks like Jarred has his fathers temper so Bordeleau had better atttack him from behind like the rest of his teammates do every chance they get.
Frank Booth isn't an Avs fan FYI.

Old
12-31-2012, 07:02 AM
S Bah

Quote:
Frank Booth isn't an Avs fan FYI.
Did I say that?

Old
12-31-2012, 07:10 AM
Ivan13
Avs/Habs fan

Quote:
Did I say that?
Your post clearly alluded it, so don't act all innocent, but I won't get into it further as you clearly have trouble looking at the whole situation clearly, oh and before you accuse me of being a biased Avs fan I'm a Habs fan.

Old
12-31-2012, 07:24 AM
S Bah

Quote:
Your post clearly alluded it, so don't act all innocent, but I won't get into it further as you clearly have trouble looking at the whole situation clearly, oh and before you accuse me of being a biased Avs fan I'm a Habs fan.
I'm a Joe Sakic fan too.

Old
12-31-2012, 07:27 AM
QuebecPride
@Etienne_Pouliot

Quote:
Tinordi shouldn't fight guys like Bordeleau that's for sure, but he also shouldn't lose his time chirping them as well, someone will jump him one day. It's nice to assert yourself physically, but there's time and place for everything.

As for Lefebvre, he had constant run-ins with some of the players back when he was with the Avs, he seems to be quite a hot head and that's not a good thing for a coach.
I've been coached by him, and I thought he was pretty down to earth as a coach. He was an assistant-coach though. I've heard nothing but good things from his passage here in Sherbrooke. From what I've gathered he's more of a player's coach and communicates a lot with his players, la Guy Boucher if you wish. He asks back though, as he's hard on work ethic and effort in practices, which I assume why Avtsin hasn't played a lot this year. If he doesn't like what he sees in the morning skate from a player, said player won't play.

Old
12-31-2012, 07:37 AM
Ivan13
Avs/Habs fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuebecPride View Post
I've been coached by him, and I thought he was pretty down to earth as a coach. He was an assistant-coach though. I've heard nothing but good things from his passage here in Sherbrooke. From what I've gathered he's more of a player's coach and communicates a lot with his players, la Guy Boucher if you wish. He asks back though, as he's hard on work ethic and effort in practices, which I assume why Avtsin hasn't played a lot this year. If he doesn't like what he sees in the morning skate from a player, said player won't play.
Thanks for the input, I have a completely different picture of him as a coach, last year he got into shouting matches with some of the players on the Avs (especially O'Brien) and the way he managed their defense left a lot to be desired, I just hope he puts it all together for the sake of our kids in Hamilton.

Old
12-31-2012, 08:52 AM
QuebecPride
@Etienne_Pouliot

Quote:
Thanks for the input, I have a completely different picture of him as a coach, last year he got into shouting matches with some of the players on the Avs (especially O'Brien) and the way he managed their defense left a lot to be desired, I just hope he puts it all together for the sake of our kids in Hamilton.
There's the problem in your theory Ivan. I've always thought of O'Brien to be a hot head who takes stupid selfish penalties. Might be why Lefebvre gave him an earful after a few dumb plays...

As I said though, I had him as an Assistant-coach. It's a totally different job he's doing now. And he's in his first few steps too...

Old
12-31-2012, 09:33 AM
Ivan13
Avs/Habs fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuebecPride View Post
There's the problem in your theory Ivan. I've always thought of O'Brien to be a hot head who takes stupid selfish penalties. Might be why Lefebvre gave him an earful after a few dumb plays...

As I said though, I had him as an Assistant-coach. It's a totally different job he's doing now. And he's in his first few steps too...
Yeah O'Brien is a blockhead, but there were others who had clashes with him and it really didn't seem the organization was too heartbroken when Sly left for Hamilton.

Old
12-31-2012, 11:58 AM
bud12

Quote:
Sorry but has a bulldogs fan, this is ********. Hagle throwed 2-3 rabbit punch and bordeleau responded by a big right that put Hagel on is ass. Bordeleau have a record to be considerated the champ.....

Old
12-31-2012, 12:30 PM
QuebecPride
@Etienne_Pouliot

Quote:
Yeah O'Brien is a blockhead, but there were others who had clashes with him and it really didn't seem the organization was too heartbroken when Sly left for Hamilton.
It's only normal to let your employees get a better job elsewhere if it's offered to them. The habs did that too with Muller.

Old
12-31-2012, 02:15 PM
cphabs
It complels you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post

Good god, Tinordi improved so much in the fighting department. I just love it when he looks this nasty on the ice.

We've been missing that big, nasty, defensive d-man on our team for too long.
Was Tinordi trying to pull his head off at the end?

Last edited by cphabs: 12-31-2012 at 02:21 PM.
Old
12-31-2012, 02:47 PM
overlords
Hfboards

Quote:
Originally Posted by bud12 View Post
Sorry but has a bulldogs fan, this is ********. Hagle throwed 2-3 rabbit punch and bordeleau responded by a big right that put Hagel on is ass. Bordeleau have a record to be considerated the champ.....
Nope, you're wrong.

Pretty clear the edge goes to hagel in that one. Considering he's the only one to actually connect a shot to his opponent's face, that's an easy call to make. That big bad right you're talking about just gets him in the helmet and Hagel lost his balance. His ass doesn't even touch the ice

Old
12-31-2012, 03:18 PM
OneSharpMarble

Quote:
When you read something like this and then watch the video, it just makes you shake your head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by overlords View Post
Nope, you're wrong.

Pretty clear the edge goes to hagel in that one. Considering he's the only one to actually connect a shot to his opponent's face, that's an easy call to make. That big bad right you're talking about just gets him in the helmet and Hagel lost his balance. His ass doesn't even touch the ice
That "big right" didn't even buckle his knees or hit anything but helmet. Pretty damn clear he got pulled off balance. Those "rabbit punches" caught him right in the mush, what a load.

Old
12-31-2012, 03:38 PM
habsfanatics

working stream anyone. The usual suspects are not working.

Old
12-31-2012, 03:54 PM
overlords
Hfboards

Quote:
Originally Posted by habsfanatics View Post
working stream anyone. The usual suspects are not working.
I had no ****ing clue we had a game today. Wow.

Hockeystreams has it, that's all I can say.

Old
12-31-2012, 04:07 PM
bud12

I never said Bordeleau ko him or things like that, he throwed a punch and Hagel was on is ass or on is knee if you want more precision after it, you can't argue with that. Oh, and if anyone would call fight light you, the players would just throw 2-3 punchs and fall to the ice to get the win?

this fight was a ****** draw and Hagel can say thx to is poor balance and poor stenght for it. If the fight would have been longer, it would have been a easy win for Bordeleau.

ps: dropyourgloves give the win to Bordeleau to.....

Last edited by bud12: 12-31-2012 at 04:23 PM.
Old
12-31-2012, 04:34 PM
S Bah

Quote:
I never said Bordeleau ko him or things like that, he throwed a punch and Hagel was on is ass or on is knee if you want more precision after it, you can't argue with that. Oh, and if anyone would call fight light you, the players would just throw 2-3 punchs and fall to the ice to get the win?

this fight was a ****** draw and Hagel can say thx to is poor balance and poor stenght for it. If the fight would have been longer, it would have been a easy win for Bordeleau.

ps: dropyourgloves give the win to Bordeleau to.....
Bordeleau had better not piss Tinordi off before they fight,or he may need an ambulance after to take him to the Vets.place.Sort of like Men in Black three "Bordeleau the Animal".

Last edited by S Bah: 12-31-2012 at 06:03 PM.
Closed Thread