- I hope they don't rush breaking up The Shield. They have a VERY good thing going right now and are over as ****. When they do break up, all three will be successful.
- Dolph Ziggler should win and have a good run with the World Heavyweight Championship. He should turn face too. I think being with AJ and Big E Langston is going to hurt him more than benefit him. Ziggler doesn't demand presence when he's around those two, sadly.
- Brad Maddox needs to be pushed and given a real angle. He's great.
- Brock Lesnar should be re-signed to a new contract in 2013. He's a mega-draw for WWE.
- Antonio Cesaro will be a major player by the end of 2013.
- Biggest one, I think 2013 will have WWE lose money and go even lower in ratings post-WrestleMania, which will ultimately force Vince McMahon's hand to change the product completely and give it a solid direction. I'm not saying Attitude Era, but Ruthless Aggression Era-esque possibly. The talent is there.
If that guy is around sign me up for tuning in every week. I saw some of his matches this year and he just make **** look real. That guy is a monster.
I'd love to see CM Punk and Brock Lesnar have a program. Hopefully Brock gets re-signed, and when he does, I hope Heyman turns on Punk after Punk drops the WWE Title to the Rock/John Cena. I'd love to see a Punk/Lesnar feud, having Punk and Heyman battle it out on the mic.
I also think that Ryback is going to become more of a Smackdown fixture, and will have a run at the World Heavyweight Championship, starting with winning the Rumble. I think that's where he belongs right now, and he could have some good feud with guys like Orton and perhaps Sheamus. In fact, I think maybe feuding with Ryback is something that could really work for Sheamus, as he'll be forced to ditch a lot of his silly John Cena-lite promo tactics.
I have no idea who I'd want to see win the MITB ladder matches at this point. Cesaro really has the impressive in-ring skills, so I think he'd be a great bet. Other than him? I truly wouldn't know.
I also would love to see guys like Tyson Kidd used more. I watched a Daniel Bryan interview praising Kidd's abilities, and I'd love to see him work a Title program, maybe with the Intercontinental Championship? After that? I think it's time to bring in Kassius Ohno.
randy orton to turn heel.
company is going downhill in terms of ratings. triple h takes over. vinnie mac retires. shelton benjamin+mvp returns according to reports, add more veteran presence to the already "stale roster
Kane & Daniel Bryan will be split up and Bryan will get a nice push.
I'd be completely okay if DB and Kane split up in Elimination Chamber with a first time ever EC Tag Team Match. Both members of the team would be in the pod. That would be pretty damn good. Maybe Kane accidentally causes the team to lose and they go at it at Wrestlemania.
Honestly, Kane/DB have done so damn much w/ barely nothing. They really gave the tag team division credibility and have been so much fun to watch. I hope they get 15-20 minutes to put a final match on and go separate ways. But I'm totally okay if they stay a tag team. First time since the mid 90s I care about the tag team championships.