HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Alex Galchenyuk Thread 8.0 - "Time on Ice" Edition

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
01-02-2013, 02:23 PM
  #676
shutehinside
Registered User
 
shutehinside's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,732
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geester76 View Post
I totally agree with you Buddhasmoka1 people on this board are way to enamore by Galchenyuk and it cloud the judgment of posters and become haters of gally's teamates and coach. I will just start to say I am very glad that Galchenyuk has a great tournament so far point wise and I want to defends Phil Housley coaching in this tournament. Galchenyuk been a sure value in this tournament scoring at least one point per game but Housley other assets (aside Trouba) have not been producing as much at the start of the tournament. What do you do then? You invest all confidence on your sure shot value or you try to bolster the confidence of the team as a whole by playing them against good competition but not top 3 teams aka Canada Sweden and Russia. My analysis is that Galchenyuk had plenty of ice time against Canada and Russia and it wasn't enough to win those game. USA needs production from more players to win the tournament and for that they need confidence that is why Housley played is other players and it worked.I would say he's a good coach because you need a team to win a tournament not just one good player.
While I think I can say with confidence that most every poster here is a Gally fan I don't agree with your arguement.

I don't think anyone can say that Gally isn't the most talented player on team USA. That being said, most teams will build around their talent and it's that talent that gets you to the finals or not. To back this point up, look at every other team in the tourney or in any league. You play your best players the most and in put them in the best position to win.

Housley hasn't done this. Instead, he's isolated the second line, which has zero chemistry and a terrible centre and tried shuffling the other lines (for the most part) to try to get them to produce while letting the Gally - Kuraly - Barber line stay in tact and lower their ice time. Further to that, he's not even playing Gally at his natural postion. Imagine Canada doing that with RNH or Russia or Sweden, how do you think their fans would react?

Simply put, we all have an emotional stake in Gally which is why this conversation is even occuring. If Gally wasn't a Habs prospect, I doubt most here would care and chalk it up to bad coaching by Housely. The fact that we're intimate with Gally and his capabilities by watching him so much enables most of us to see what seems patently obvious. Gally isn't being put in a situation where he can succeed. Even at that, with limited ice time, with crappy line mates and every other excuse in the book, he's still 2nd in scoring (now 3rd) tied only with 1 of his defensman team mates while playing 3rd line minutes. That says a lot about Housley's choices.

NAME Team GP G A PTS
Jacob Trouba USA 5 4 4 8
Alex Galchenyuk USA 5 2 6 8
Seth Jones USA 5 1 6 7
JT Miller USA 5 2 4 6 - #1 Centre

This isn't a case of a bunch of fans being homers for gally, the stat line speaks volumes...

shutehinside is offline  
Old
01-02-2013, 02:32 PM
  #677
overlords
Hfboards
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Trolling Brian Wilde
Posts: 26,411
vCash: 500
I'll remind you all that cross-forum quoting is against the rules, for reasons that should now be obvious. Gonna clean up some posts, but get back to discussing galchenyuk or I'll start throwing out some thread bans. My quota got reset with the new year!

overlords is offline  
Old
01-02-2013, 02:42 PM
  #678
Montreal4Life
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 624
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddahsmoka1 View Post
No kidding. That was my point.

It is a team sport, not some development tournament for Galchenyuk. Everything seems to everyone else's fault.

Kuraly sucks. Coach sucks. Barber sucks. Trotchek sucks.

Who cares about how much icetime Gally gets when the USA wins 7-0? Who cares who Gally's linemates are when he leads the team in points?

Karuly is so bad that he fed a beauty behind the back pass that Galchenyuk couldn't finish. The PP mismanagment is so bad that Gaudreau potted a hattrick on Gally's backdoor position.

Just enjoy the damn tournament and Gally like a normal person. Hey guys, that move to split the D make space and dish it to Barber was pretty sick hey?

This tournament is not about Galchenyuk, it never was, it never will be. So when you look at it through this lens it leads to complete fallacy.
Oops, I thought this thread was about Galchenyuk We will appreciate the tournament.... but in the appropriate thread that is about the tournament.

Montreal4Life is offline  
Old
01-02-2013, 02:44 PM
  #679
jedimyrmidon
Registered User
 
jedimyrmidon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 615
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geester76 View Post
I totally agree with you Buddhasmoka1 people on this board are way to enamore by Galchenyuk and it cloud the judgment of posters and become haters of gally's teamates and coach. I will just start to say I am very glad that Galchenyuk has a great tournament so far point wise and I want to defends Phil Housley coaching in this tournament. Galchenyuk been a sure value in this tournament scoring at least one point per game but Housley other assets (aside Trouba) have not been producing as much at the start of the tournament. What do you do then? You invest all confidence on your sure shot value or you try to bolster the confidence of the team as a whole by playing them against good competition but not top 3 teams aka Canada Sweden and Russia. My analysis is that Galchenyuk had plenty of ice time against Canada and Russia and it wasn't enough to win those game. USA needs production from more players to win the tournament and for that they need confidence that is why Housley played is other players and it worked.I would say he's a good coach because you need a team to win a tournament not just one good player.
I completely understand what you're trying to say. Don't put all your eggs in one basket.

The flaw with this argument is that in Housley's reshuffling of the lines, he has kept Galchenyuk's intact AND he is still being centered by Kuraly (Galchenyuk at C >>>>> Kuraly) while changing virtually all the other lines.

In other words, Housley has not included Galchenyuk is his plan for team success. He hasn't integrated Galchenyuk into the core of players that will be looked to for offense. Those players are the likes of Miller, Gaudreau, Trocheck, and - heck - even Grimaldi, all of whom hadn't shown much until the games against SVK (coming off another defeat against RUS) and the CZE team. Galchenyuk remains stuck on the wing, centered by Kuraly, seeing very little icetime. In the interest of getting balanced scoring, I don't know of any coach that would put his best offensive forward with middling ones, somehow thinking that 3 lines would then be able to produce consistently.

If that isn't a sign he's being virtually left to rot on the 4th line, I don't know what is.

jedimyrmidon is offline  
Old
01-02-2013, 02:46 PM
  #680
Whitesnake
Habs of steel
 
Whitesnake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Lorraine, QC
Country: Canada
Posts: 48,209
vCash: 500
Do whatever you want people, but myself included, I guess we should refrain from going to the main board if we're not talking about the game. Would be better for your health. And since we've all wished that on January 1st.....maybe we should be careful.

Whitesnake is offline  
Old
01-02-2013, 02:54 PM
  #681
Geester76
Registered User
 
Geester76's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 341
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by shutehinside View Post
While I think I can say with confidence that most every poster here is a Gally fan I don't agree with your arguement.

I don't think anyone can say that Gally isn't the most talented player on team USA. That being said, most teams will build around their talent and it's that talent that gets you to the finals or not. To back this point up, look at every other team in the tourney or in any league. You play your best players the most and in put them in the best position to win.

Housley hasn't done this. Instead, he's isolated the second line, which has zero chemistry and a terrible centre and tried shuffling the other lines (for the most part) to try to get them to produce while letting the Gally - Kuraly - Barber line stay in tact and lower their ice time. Further to that, he's not even playing Gally at his natural postion. Imagine Canada doing that with RNH or Russia or Sweden, how do you think their fans would react?

Simply put, we all have an emotional stake in Gally which is why this conversation is even occuring. If Gally wasn't a Habs prospect, I doubt most here would care and chalk it up to bad coaching by Housely. The fact that we're intimate with Gally and his capabilities by watching him so much enables most of us to see what seems patently obvious. Gally isn't being put in a situation where he can succeed. Even at that, with limited ice time, with crappy line mates and every other excuse in the book, he's still 2nd in scoring (now 3rd) tied only with 1 of his defensman team mates while playing 3rd line minutes. That says a lot about Housley's choices.

NAME Team GP G A PTS
Jacob Trouba USA 5 4 4 8
Alex Galchenyuk USA 5 2 6 8
Seth Jones USA 5 1 6 7
JT Miller USA 5 2 4 6 - #1 Centre

This isn't a case of a bunch of fans being homers for gally, the stat line speaks volumes...
There is more than Stats in hockey. It is the coach's job to manage his team's confidence and health level it is a team sport . For Galchenyuk Housley may want to manage his knee. Galchy went back from the same knee injury than Andrei Markov had and we don't know the toll it can take from being overuse wich can be the case in a tournament like that. They played 5 games in 7 days and tomorrow 6 games in 8 days... For elder poster do you remember the criticism the Canadien's staff had against the Prince Albert Raiders' coach when Kyle Chipchura got injured (former Habs 1st round pick) he trained after playing 3 match in 3 night and his achile heel got torn. Habs staff said it slowed his developement.

Geester76 is offline  
Old
01-02-2013, 03:03 PM
  #682
Marc the Habs Fan
Moderator
Chucky breakout year
 
Marc the Habs Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Longueuil
Country: Canada
Posts: 53,187
vCash: 626
Gally on Canada, ''we know we can beat them''.

http://video.tsn.ca/?dl=main/latest/1/0/835670/clip/502

Marc the Habs Fan is offline  
Old
01-02-2013, 03:12 PM
  #683
Myron Gaines*
Trop Giou
 
Myron Gaines*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 14,391
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc the Habs Fan View Post
Gally on Canada, ''we know we can beat them''.

http://video.tsn.ca/?dl=main/latest/1/0/835670/clip/502
"We can beat them... if they let me play more than 10 minutes."

Myron Gaines* is offline  
Old
01-02-2013, 03:15 PM
  #684
shutehinside
Registered User
 
shutehinside's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,732
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geester76 View Post
There is more than Stats in hockey. It is the coach's job to manage his team's confidence and health level it is a team sport . For Galchenyuk Housley may want to manage his knee. Galchy went back from the same knee injury than Andrei Markov had and we don't know the toll it can take from being overuse wich can be the case in a tournament like that. They played 5 games in 7 days and tomorrow 6 games in 8 days... For elder poster do you remember the criticism the Canadien's staff had against the Prince Albert Raiders' coach when Kyle Chipchura got injured (former Habs 1st round pick) he trained after playing 3 match in 3 night and his achile heel got torn. Habs staff said it slowed his developement.
His knee? His knee hasn't been a problem all year, why would it be an issue now? That's not even mentioning he's the second highest scorer in the OHL.

Also, will playing with a scrub like Kuraly help his knee get batter? I don't think Housley's bench management has anything to do with Gally's health in mind.

As for getting the entire team going, well imiagine if Spott played RNH on the second line as a winger to try and get the team to play better as a whole. I doubt many fans would be happy with that either.

Sorry, but I just don't see your point.

shutehinside is offline  
Old
01-02-2013, 04:22 PM
  #685
Whitesnake
Habs of steel
 
Whitesnake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Lorraine, QC
Country: Canada
Posts: 48,209
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myron Gaines View Post
"We can beat them... if they let me play more than 10 minutes."
Not sure but maybe the english rule for "we" is the same that the one for the "on" in french. It excludes the person who's talking...

Whitesnake is offline  
Old
01-02-2013, 08:21 PM
  #686
poetryinmotion
Registered User
 
poetryinmotion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 5,119
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
Not sure but maybe the english rule for "we" is the same that the one for the "on" in french. It excludes the person who's talking...
That makes zero sense but I kno what you're trying to say.

Honestly I think we are over reacting a little bit. Gally wasn't THE factor in te win but at the end of the game he did very well with the ice time he was given and had some great chances. I did initially think that Housely was an idiot and might have ''hated'' Gally or that he had fallen out of favor with his coach but even despite his overall usage in that game I don't believe this to be the case.

I might be wrong, but this is all perception, we will find out tomorrow morning for sure though because Canada won't be a free win. Should they trail and Gally still be with Kuraly and Barber with limited ice time, then I will crucifix Housely.

edit: an other tought

I am simply amazed that he has as many points as he does. He hasn't disapointed me in the slightest despite everythying and I am even more enouraged by his strenght and determination.

In the same vein of thought I am quite appalled by some posters calling for him to pack up his bags and return to Sarnia. That is the definitoin of a loser and Gally ain't that kind of person. The one poster on the main board who said that he was frustrated in his ice time and that's why he took his penalty couldn't be more wrong about his character. Gally doesn't give a rats ass how much ice time he gets, what angered him was that he got hit pretty well and he's not a chicken. Back to my point though this WJC is an invaluable learning experience because this is the SAME treatment he will get upon making the NHL. He will get sheltered minutes and not be the go-to guy right away. Let's not forget that he is a rookie for this tourney as well, and only 18.

Speaking of Sarnia how about Goldobin getting 4 goals to defeat the 'invincible' London Knights. Once he does return they might actually have a shot at something.


Last edited by poetryinmotion: 01-02-2013 at 08:45 PM.
poetryinmotion is offline  
Old
01-02-2013, 09:18 PM
  #687
LaTenderness
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Peterborough
Posts: 629
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by shutehinside View Post
While I think I can say with confidence that most every poster here is a Gally fan I don't agree with your arguement.

I don't think anyone can say that Gally isn't the most talented player on team USA. That being said, most teams will build around their talent and it's that talent that gets you to the finals or not. To back this point up, look at every other team in the tourney or in any league. You play your best players the most and in put them in the best position to win.

Housley hasn't done this. Instead, he's isolated the second line, which has zero chemistry and a terrible centre and tried shuffling the other lines (for the most part) to try to get them to produce while letting the Gally - Kuraly - Barber line stay in tact and lower their ice time. Further to that, he's not even playing Gally at his natural postion. Imagine Canada doing that with RNH or Russia or Sweden, how do you think their fans would react?

Simply put, we all have an emotional stake in Gally which is why this conversation is even occuring. If Gally wasn't a Habs prospect, I doubt most here would care and chalk it up to bad coaching by Housely. The fact that we're intimate with Gally and his capabilities by watching him so much enables most of us to see what seems patently obvious. Gally isn't being put in a situation where he can succeed. Even at that, with limited ice time, with crappy line mates and every other excuse in the book, he's still 2nd in scoring (now 3rd) tied only with 1 of his defensman team mates while playing 3rd line minutes. That says a lot about Housley's choices.

NAME Team GP G A PTS
Jacob Trouba USA 5 4 4 8
Alex Galchenyuk USA 5 2 6 8
Seth Jones USA 5 1 6 7
JT Miller USA 5 2 4 6 - #1 Centre

This isn't a case of a bunch of fans being homers for gally, the stat line speaks volumes...
Did I stumble into a brokeback moutain forum?

LaTenderness is offline  
Old
01-02-2013, 09:19 PM
  #688
shutehinside
Registered User
 
shutehinside's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,732
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTenderness View Post
Did I stumble into a brokeback moutain forum?
Hey bud, you can read that however you like. No one will judge you here

shutehinside is offline  
Old
01-02-2013, 09:29 PM
  #689
Carboneer
Registered User
 
Carboneer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 344
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by shutehinside View Post
While I think I can say with confidence that most every poster here is a Gally fan I don't agree with your arguement.

I don't think anyone can say that Gally isn't the most talented player on team USA. That being said, most teams will build around their talent and it's that talent that gets you to the finals or not. To back this point up, look at every other team in the tourney or in any league. You play your best players the most and in put them in the best position to win.

Housley hasn't done this. Instead, he's isolated the second line, which has zero chemistry and a terrible centre and tried shuffling the other lines (for the most part) to try to get them to produce while letting the Gally - Kuraly - Barber line stay in tact and lower their ice time. Further to that, he's not even playing Gally at his natural postion. Imagine Canada doing that with RNH or Russia or Sweden, how do you think their fans would react?

Simply put, we all have an emotional stake in Gally which is why this conversation is even occuring. If Gally wasn't a Habs prospect, I doubt most here would care and chalk it up to bad coaching by Housely. The fact that we're intimate with Gally and his capabilities by watching him so much enables most of us to see what seems patently obvious. Gally isn't being put in a situation where he can succeed. Even at that, with limited ice time, with crappy line mates and every other excuse in the book, he's still 2nd in scoring (now 3rd) tied only with 1 of his defensman team mates while playing 3rd line minutes. That says a lot about Housley's choices.

NAME Team GP G A PTS
Jacob Trouba USA 5 4 4 8
Alex Galchenyuk USA 5 2 6 8
Seth Jones USA 5 1 6 7
JT Miller USA 5 2 4 6 - #1 Centre

This isn't a case of a bunch of fans being homers for gally, the stat line speaks volumes...

... right on man

Carboneer is offline  
Old
01-02-2013, 10:12 PM
  #690
Geester76
Registered User
 
Geester76's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 341
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by shutehinside View Post
His knee? His knee hasn't been a problem all year, why would it be an issue now? That's not even mentioning he's the second highest scorer in the OHL.

Also, will playing with a scrub like Kuraly help his knee get batter? I don't think Housley's bench management has anything to do with Gally's health in mind.

As for getting the entire team going, well imiagine if Spott played RNH on the second line as a winger to try and get the team to play better as a whole. I doubt many fans would be happy with that either.

Sorry, but I just don't see your point.
How do you know how is knee fare???? I don't know either. I'm just saying it is tough 5 games in 7 days for somebody who hadn't a major injury so you must be extra careful for somebody who had.

About RNH of course people would complain if he had to play on the secound line but if Spott would think it is the way to win the competition and he wins the gold medal than nobody would complain anymore. So I guess jury will be out on Housley's coaching after tomorrow's match if he wins nobody will complain if he loses and don't play Galchy and his teamates sucks I will agree with you then.

Geester76 is offline  
Old
01-02-2013, 10:15 PM
  #691
Saintpatrick
Registered User
 
Saintpatrick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,729
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc the Habs Fan View Post
If Yakupov was playing 10 minutes a game, Oilers fans would be just as outraged and ripping the Russian coach.

And again, I could not give 2 flying ****s what other fans of other teams think. The number of Hab haters around here is extremely high.

As for Sarnia, they were bad to start the year. That can't be denied. But they put it together, in part because Galchenyuk rounded into top form.
Exactly. I could give a **** if the US does well or not I watch the US games to get a glimpse of our next super star and he's not being used properly. Yes I'm biased and yes it isnt the Gally show it's the WJC but there's only two reasons why I'm watching the tournament. To see Canada play and to watch Gally in action. If Hamilton, Yakupov or any of the other team's top prospects were getting disrespected and totally mismanaged their fans would be crying foul too. Leaf fans were like a broken record one game when Reilly wasn't given enough ice team so we're not the only ones.


Last edited by Saintpatrick: 01-02-2013 at 10:20 PM.
Saintpatrick is offline  
Old
01-02-2013, 10:17 PM
  #692
ChoseLa
Registered User
 
ChoseLa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Country: Martinique
Posts: 4,339
vCash: 500
RNH is the first line.

ChoseLa is offline  
Old
01-02-2013, 10:24 PM
  #693
Marc the Habs Fan
Moderator
Chucky breakout year
 
Marc the Habs Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Longueuil
Country: Canada
Posts: 53,187
vCash: 626
So I have decided I will watch this game at 4 AM.

Not sure if I should get around 4 hours of sleep in,watch the game, then try to get some sleep in between 6:30 AM and 8 AM and then watch SWE-RUS...or just pull off the grueling all-nighter, which I can do since nothing is planned tomorrow.

Marc the Habs Fan is offline  
Old
01-02-2013, 10:33 PM
  #694
WeThreeKings
DJ Nikita
 
WeThreeKings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Halifax
Country: Canada
Posts: 36,008
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to WeThreeKings
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc the Habs Fan View Post
So I have decided I will watch this game at 4 AM.

Not sure if I should get around 4 hours of sleep in,watch the game, then try to get some sleep in between 6:30 AM and 8 AM and then watch SWE-RUS...or just pull off the grueling all-nighter, which I can do since nothing is planned tomorrow.
Sleep for 10 minutes and realize how little time that is to accomplish anything.

WeThreeKings is offline  
Old
01-02-2013, 11:23 PM
  #695
PricePkPatch
Registered User
 
PricePkPatch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 16,549
vCash: 500
Someone has a video of his reportedly amazing assist?

PricePkPatch is online now  
Old
01-02-2013, 11:33 PM
  #696
Marc the Habs Fan
Moderator
Chucky breakout year
 
Marc the Habs Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Longueuil
Country: Canada
Posts: 53,187
vCash: 626
Quote:
Originally Posted by PricePkPatch View Post
Someone has a video of his reportedly amazing assist?

Marc the Habs Fan is offline  
Old
01-02-2013, 11:35 PM
  #697
PricePkPatch
Registered User
 
PricePkPatch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 16,549
vCash: 500
Sssssweeeeeeet...

PricePkPatch is online now  
Old
01-03-2013, 02:30 AM
  #698
Redux91
I do Three bullets.
 
Redux91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Montreal West Island
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,598
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Redux91 Send a message via MSN to Redux91
really looking forward to this game

this is the absolute game of the tournament for me

rly want to see how they utilize galchenyuk in a big game, and if they dont use him properly, then i want canada to win 5-0

if galchenyuk is somehow thrown out during the big moments, then i went usa to win.

Redux91 is offline  
Old
01-03-2013, 02:46 AM
  #699
Shutdown
Registered User
 
Shutdown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 931
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redux91 View Post
really looking forward to this game

this is the absolute game of the tournament for me

rly want to see how they utilize galchenyuk in a big game, and if they dont use him properly, then i want canada to win 5-0

if galchenyuk is somehow thrown out during the big moments, then i went usa to win.
Well, McKenzie just said Canada's using the Jenner line vs Galchenyuk, so that'll be interesting.

Shutdown is offline  
Old
01-03-2013, 02:48 AM
  #700
Myron Gaines*
Trop Giou
 
Myron Gaines*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 14,391
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shutdown View Post
Well, McKenzie just said Canada's using the Jenner line vs Galchenyuk, so that'll be interesting.
Was Housley actually "hiding" Galchenyuk until the BIG games? Seems to be what Canada's coach thinks.

Myron Gaines* is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:32 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.