Old
01-01-2013, 10:51 PM
ColePens
Global Moderator
IWC Veteran

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to ColePens
ColePens @ColePens
Still can't understand how the title isn't around my waist...but working w/ Angle might make it all worth while.

Old
01-01-2013, 10:52 PM
ColePens
Global Moderator
IWC Veteran

Send a message via AIM to ColePens
Going back to last week's show... could you ****ing imagine if a top tier wrestler AND Kurt Angle both showed up in Pittsburgh to main event? That roof would be louder then a Pens playoff game.

Old
01-01-2013, 11:04 PM
M.C.G. 31
SR

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColePens View Post
ColePens @ColePens
Still can't understand how the title isn't around my waist...but working w/ Angle might make it all worth while.
CPrice @CPrice
if I, and The Revolution have anything to say about, Kurt Angle is going to pay for the broken nose and concussion I have. Guaranteed.

CPrice @CPrice
...he won't be around much longer.

"It's going to be great. I can't wait for the crowd, the noise, the energy in the building. I can't wait to take that all away from them." - PK Subban
He has physical charisma. When he talks he sounds like a gps device in a car. "In 500 feet, belie dat!" - NewAgeOutlaw
Old
01-01-2013, 11:55 PM
InUtero
Oilers!

SE @StraightEdge

Angle will pay for what he did too @CPrice

Old
01-02-2013, 12:23 AM
M.C.G. 31
SR

Columbus, Ohio - HFWF House Show Report (1.05.13)

Crowd was packed. We saw many of the wrestlers coming into the arena about 20 minutes before the show. A lot of them looked like they were sleeping on the plane. Noticeably, SheamusFan and an NBC executive were talking and looked angry at the discussions.

When we got in, the fans were electric. There were a lot of Fro and End of Line signs.

The ring announcer gives us a run through of the matches we're going to see tonight and they are...

Legendary AC vs. Tyson Kidd
OmniSlash vs. Justin Gabriel
Coado vs. A surprise opponent
Topshelf vs. Jussi
iRep and Marf vs. NYGRYK and Fro
Big Fat Cat vs. Rhino and SheamusFan
Kurt Angle vs. Bryan Danielson (OH MY GOD)
StraightEdge vs. ColePens (Last Man Standing)
End of Line vs. CrimsonSkorpion (Steel Cage)

1) Kurt Angle def. Bryan Danielson @ 24:12. Wow is all I have to say. I was left speechless after this match. An unreal, fantastically wrestled match between these two based all on respect. They shook hands at the start and after the match. I won't give too much details away because I have a feeling these two will meet down the road on TV, but this was just an unreal match. Kurt Angle got the win when NYGRYK hit Bryan Danielson with the United States Championship and Kurt Angle got the pinfall after the Olympic Slam. NYGRYK taunted Bryan afterwards, but Kurt Angle applied the Ankle Lock to NYGRYK and made him tap out. (****3/4)

End of Line appeared on the titantron and got a big pop. He says SheamusFan didn't give him who he wanted (Kurt Angle) and so all the frustration he has is going to be taken out on CrimsonSkorpion tonight in the same match that Kurt Angle injured CPrice in. End of Line says tonight, retribution is served, but only it's not good until he gets Kurt Angle.

2) Justin Gabriel def. OmniSlash @ 8:37. Nice match to cool the fans down. It could have been better but it was obvious Omni and Gabriel knew they were supposed to cool the fans down. Gabriel got the win when he slipped out of the Omni Bottom and hit a DDT on Omni and then hit a 450 Splash for the win. (**1/2)

3) Topshelf def. Jussi @ 8:13. Nice match here. A pleasant surprise, I wasn't expecting much. Topshelf seems rejuvenated and even made Jussi, who just looks like he was going through the motions here, look good and got the match to at least decent. Topshelf got the win with the Last Serenade. (**1/4)

StraightEdge says the rivalry with ColePens is renewed, and he's going to prove why he is the rightful HFWF World Champion and ColePens is nothing but a fluke.

4) ColePens def. StraightEdge @ 19:57 in a Last Man Standing match. Great match, but not as good as their matches in the past, most notably, their Ironman match at Redemption. This was a tame Last Man Standing match, using a lot of finishers more than weapons. The finish came when ColePens gave StraightEdge the Purple Plex off the top rope and through a chair. It looked like StraightEdge was going to get up at 8, but his back gave out and ColePens came out on top. (***1/2)

=====20 MINUTE INTERMISSION=====

5) Colt Cabana def. Coado @ 4:38. Colt Cabana being the surprise opponent got a huge pop. This was pretty much a squash. Cabana got in all the offense and got in fun comedy spots. Colt Cabana got the win when he locked on the Chicago Crab and Coado tapped out. (*1/2)

After the match, the lights went off. Icicles appeared on the titantron and was laughing as he looked at Coado on the mat, still reeling in pain from his match with Cabana.

6) Tyson Kidd def. Legendary AC @ 14:28. The second best match of the night after Danielson vs. Angle. Great match between two Calgary boys. OmniSlash ran in and tried distracting Tyson Kidd to give Legendary AC the advantage, but Justin Gabriel ran in and took out OmniSlash. Tyson Kidd got the win with a Springboard Blockbuster followed by a Springboard Elbow Drop. (****)

Big Fat Cat cut a promo and says it seems SheamusFan still has it out for him, and that's fine and dandy, because eventually, it all leads to SheamusFan going down the same road Syn Shadow went down, whether Big Fat Cat has to take matters into his own hands or not.

Fro came out to a HUGE pop. He said it feels good to be home and Ohio should know better than anyone else that 2013 will be the Year of Fro!

7) Fro and NYGRYK def. iRep and Marf @ 8:06. Nice little tag team match here. NYGRYK was still selling the ankle from earlier in the match. Fro looked great and had the fans on his side. Marf tried his comedy stuff with the pies, which got big heat from the fans. The fans even chanted "you're a loser" to Marf has he had up the pie. Marf tried pieing Fro, but Fro dodged it and made Marf pie himself. Fro then connected with the Jackknife Powerbomb and got the victory, to a huge pop. iRep looked pissed after the match. (**1/4)

8) Big Fat Cat def. Rhino and SheamusFan @ 5:10 via disqualification. Big Fat Cat was over big time. SheamusFan tried staying away from him. Rhino went for the gore but Big Fat Cat went for the Cat Scratch Fever, only for SheamusFan to run in and LOW BLOW Big Fat Cat, to the DQ finish it. The fans hated it, but Big Fat Cat no sold it and cornered SheamusFan, but Rhino ran to the back of Big Fat Cat, but BFC moved and Rhino CRUSHED SheamusFan in the corner! Rhino turned around into a double underhook DDT from Big Fat Cat. (*3/4)

We see footage from the house show where Kurt Angle botched a spot off the Steel Cage and crushed CPrice's face. Gruesome stuff to see. CPrice was bleeding buckets from his nose/mouth/jaw area and looked completely out of it. Surprised he only has a broken nose and concussion.

...and the cage starts lowering. And suddenly, I don't feel too good about Cage matches.

9) End of Line def. CrimsonSkorpion @ 17:02 in a Steel Cage match. End of Line got a HUGE pop and CrimsonSkorpion had heat. End of Line used the steel cage to his advantage and tried disfiguring CrimsonSkorpion's face like CPrice's got disfigured, only EoL continuously rammed Crimson's face into the cage. End of Line was dominant unitl CrimsonSkorpion pushed End of Line into the cage and got the advantage for a bit. End of Line ended up being busted open from his skull and CrimsonSkorpion's back got split open again. That can't be good for the stitches to keep tearing off when he competes. CrimsonSkorpion climbed up to the top of the cage and in a scene similar to Angle/Price, CrimsonSkorpion contemplated climbing down or jumping on End of Line. CrimsonSkorpion looked into the crowd, who was booing and many covered their eyes not wanting to see something similar to Angle/Price. Crimson took too much time as before he knew it, End of Line was on the top turnbuckle and pulled CrimsonSkorpion down. BIG SPOT where End of Line from the top turnbuckle threw CrimsonSkorpion off the top of the cage and into the middle of the ring with a HUGE military press throw. CrimsonSkorpion looked out of it and End of Line climbed up to the cage and escaped to a HUGE POP and a big win! (***3/4)

End of Line signed autographs after the show and even brought Fro out to sign autographs and take pictures with the hometown crowd. All in all, great show. Didn't even seem like they competed at a house show six hours earlier the way they wrestled tonight.

Top Pops:
1) End of Line and Fro (tied)
2) Colt Cabana
3) Bryan Danielson and Kurt Angle (tied)

Top Heat:
1) CrimsonSkorpion
2) StraightEdge
3) Marf

Old
01-02-2013, 12:37 AM
BigFatCat999
I love GoOoOlD

*Shemusfan walks into his dark office only to be cornered by a pair of glowing eyes. BFC locks the door and forces SF to the corner of the office. He pulls a cup out of his tights*

You are making me angry. You are forcing me to rage and grow. To become better. To become meaner.

*SF spits in BFC's face but BFC ignores it. He snarls and continues even as the spit rolls into his mouth*

I hope you become better. I hope you force me to become the better predator. Rhyno or what ever the hell he calls himself, won't protect you. I can get to you any, time, I, want.

*Leans in. Mask inches from SF's face.*

If you don't learn your lesson, or you don't grow, I will break your bones to drink your marrow. I will feast on your flesh. But I give you credit. Small, minuscule credit. You sent an animal to try and stop an animal. Understandable. But. I will rip Rhyno's horn off and make it my decoration.

*BFC licks the back of his hand like a cat would, then uses it to ***** slap SF and Cat Scratch Fever him into the floor*

Don't make me hate you. I like to play with my food, not hate it.

Old
01-02-2013, 12:43 AM
Groot
I am Groot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonSkorpion View Post
CrimsonSkorpion @CrimsonSkorpion
Not going to sugar coat it. @NYGRYK got screwed. These big names better keep their noses out of my business.
@NYGRYK @CrimsonSkorpion Finally someone with a brain, if @BryanDanielson doesn't stay away from my matches, I'll make sure he'll never win a match in the HFWF again #Ridiculous #GoatBeard #AmericanAmbassador #YoureWelcomeKurt

Old
01-02-2013, 12:45 AM
Groot
I am Groot.

@NYGRYK nice working with fellow singles champion @Fro tonight, nice to see someone do it on their own like yours truly #AmericanAmbassador

Old
01-02-2013, 12:48 AM
M.C.G. 31
SR

PWInsider

CPrice is apparently doing much better and is about ready to leave the hospital and join HFWF crew as they travel to Louisville for Slaughter.

While it's too early to tell right now, CPrice WILL NOT compete on Slaughter for sure and an angle will be run to save him from competing. HFWF is going to take it easy on CPrice and in-ring work from now until Aftershock. He'll be evaluated and then it will be determined if he can work the event.

With the quick process he made in just a single day, many are thinking he'll be fine to compete at Aftershock.

CPrice will remain on TV to cut promos. He has bruising around his nose, but otherwise, no visible sign of injury.

Old
01-02-2013, 07:17 AM
Fro
Yes Cbus has hockey

@Fro Fro
At least the people in Columbus can appreciate me... #MyYear #MyTime

@Fro Fro
Great working with a TRUE Ambassador to the people last night in @NYGRYK

Old
01-02-2013, 08:38 AM
OmniSens
@OmniSenators

Send a message via Skype™ to OmniSens
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fro View Post
@Fro Fro
#MyTime #MyYear
Omnislash @omni
Easy there Frodo @fro

Old
01-02-2013, 01:02 PM
M.C.G. 31
SR

- There's talk that the HFWF could be introducing a new championship to television. It will either be a European Championship or Hardcore Championship.

- CPrice left the hospital earlier today and joined the rest of the crew in Louisville. CPrice and Angle were seen having a conversation. CPrice then had a private conversation with SheamusFan and an NBC executive afterwards which looked to be getting a little heated. ColePens and CrimsonSkorpion eventually joined in and tried to diffuse the situation, but by the end of it, everyone looked heated. The NBC Executive later left on the private jet. [Wrestling Observer Newsletter]

Old
01-02-2013, 01:07 PM
The Shockmaster
Balee Dat?

SheamusFan @SheamusFan

Privacy is once again offended by the glory of the Internet.

Old
01-02-2013, 01:11 PM
Fro
Yes Cbus has hockey

@Fro Fro
I hear the discussions were about how ticked each will be after the US Jr Team wins in the AM

__________________________________________________ ___________________________________

Last edited by Fro: 01-02-2013 at 01:26 PM.
Old
01-02-2013, 02:51 PM
M.C.G. 31
SR

Wrestling Observer

BREAKING: An altercation between Kurt Angle and CPrice broke out at the hotel in Louisville just a few moments ago. Apparently, it stemmed from Kurt Angle, after apologizing, saying CPrice should have positioned himself better so it wouldn't happen again and CPrice has a lot to learn. CPrice laughed it off, but Kurt Angle apparently kept pressing the issue. CPrice and Kurt Angle apparently got into a heated exchange and were apparently face-to-face, but didn't come to blows because ColePens, CrimsonSkorpion, SheamusFan, Legendary AC and End of Line had to break them apart.

Apparently, the situation has turned most of the guys in HFWF against Kurt Angle. More as it becomes available.

Old
01-02-2013, 03:05 PM
M.C.G. 31
SR

Dave Meltzer @DaveMeltzerWON
Kurt Angle is lucky he's advertised for Slaughter and Aftershock, otherwise, HFWF would have sent him home by now.

.@CPrice is said to be pissed off and is getting in the ear of SheamusFan to do something about Angle...

...because "there's a locker room full of guys who hate his guts now." There's more than what we reported on the site to it. We'll have an update soon.

Old
01-02-2013, 03:10 PM
M.C.G. 31
SR

oh, and the upcoming Slaughter is going to be posted in "extended recap" form. as in more detail in the recaps of matches and ****.

Old
01-02-2013, 04:15 PM
The Shockmaster
Balee Dat?

PWI reports that SheamusFan is about to talk privately to CPrice and Kurt Angle individually.

Old
01-02-2013, 06:11 PM
M.C.G. 31
SR

CPrice @CPrice
We don't want you here.

Last edited by M.C.G. 31: 01-02-2013 at 06:31 PM.
Old
01-02-2013, 06:24 PM
TwistedWristah
Boston Strong

Topshelf @Topshelf
Give me a shot at Angle #LightsOut

Old
01-02-2013, 06:29 PM
Xenophobia Catalyst
Fear The Flash

In the new HFWF thread I have compiled a Win/Loss record as of Jan 5 house show.

Interesting tidbits
BFC had the longest win streak from the start of the HFWF with 6 consecutive wins.
That record would be broken by End of line from his debut until his 11th match where he would lose by DQ
Longest losing streak goes to Canadian Crippler at 9
Total Matches wrestled is ColePens and Straightedge at 37 followed by AC at 36 and several at 35
IRep Hold the record for most matches in one show where he wrestled 3 times compiling a record of 2w and a L

If you would like more information about your personal stats (win streak) or a different stat let me know

Old
01-02-2013, 06:47 PM
Marf

*In the locker room we find Marf sitting down with a dejected look on his face while iRep stands in front of him, apparently reaming him out*

iRep: Seriously, how many damn matches do we need to lose because of your idiocy!? Stop with the God damn pies!

Marf: B-but I love pies!

iRep: That's fine but don't bring that **** to the ring! We used to be tag champs and now we job out to these losers invading our territory!

Marf: I'm sorry! I've been really unfocused lately...

iRep: You've been unfocused since the company started dammit!!! No more pies and comedy ******** when we have a match, whether it be singles or tag, do you understand?

*Marf can barely make eye contact at this point*

Marf: I don't understand why they booed me...

iRep: Because you're an idiot! I'm sorry but it is the damned truth Marf. It was funny until everyone realized you peaked in the 1st month the company was opened. Then there was the Farm ******** which somehow made less sense than you usually make. Farm backwards doesn't even spell Marf!

Marf: I admit, that was a terrible ploy to get more TV time...I didn't think it would cost us the titles as well as our fans.

iRep: You didn't think period! Somewhere in there is a great competitor but all I see right now is a poor man's Santino Marella and it makes me sick to even look at you!

Marf: That's harsh man.

iRep: No...this is harsh...

*iRep suddenly slaps Marf across the face fiercely!*

iRep: Get your **** together or we are done as a team and I am done watching your half-******** ass!

*iRep storms off while Marf holds his cheek, a mixture of shock, horror and brooding rage meshing together on his face*

Old
01-02-2013, 06:57 PM
M.C.G. 31
SR

Lol I laughed ^

Safe to close this one up and take everything to III?

Old
01-02-2013, 07:00 PM
The Shockmaster
Balee Dat?

That was hilarious

Old
01-02-2013, 07:01 PM
The Shockmaster
Balee Dat?

Close plz.