HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Tomas Plekanec

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
01-02-2013, 04:54 PM
  #101
ulysse84
Registered User
 
ulysse84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 215
vCash: 500
what would you trade??
PLEKANEC ----> CLARKSON - 1ST 2013 - MERRILL

if CLARKSON 27 years, currently had a contract for 2 or 3 or 4 years

I YES

ulysse84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-02-2013, 10:36 PM
  #102
glenbuis
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 757
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noob616 View Post
I like the idea of Teravainen and Hjalmarsson. THe other thing I'm seeing here is an overvaluing of 1st round picks. When you take a guy in the first round, you're hoping that you might get a guy like Plekanec.
If there is no season I can't see how first round picks could be overvalued. If the habs for example used any of Plekanac, Desharnais, Bourque, Leblanc, Gionta, Markov, Kristo, Gallagher, Kaberle, Diaz, Weber, all our second rounders, ( not saying everyone mentioned ), to obtain well say 4 first rounders. If one of those turned out high enough for Seth Jones say, our remaining core would look like

Price, Subban, Jones, Gorges, Emelin, Boullion, Tinordi, and Bealieau,Ellis and Thrower coming down the pipe. Up front wed still have Eller, Galy, Cole, Patches, Moen, White, Prust, Blunden, Geoffrion, Armstrong with Bournival, Holland and Nattinen coming down the pipe.
Now add to this mix 3 more first rounders in a deep draft and a coupla free agents and were younger, stronger, tougher and better prepared to compete in a serious way.

glenbuis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-03-2013, 08:14 PM
  #103
jphizzleruzbizzle*
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 35
vCash: 500
Plecanek, Tinordi, and a 2nd for paul stastny?

jphizzleruzbizzle* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-03-2013, 10:16 PM
  #104
AmeriHab
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: NY
Posts: 489
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by glenbuis View Post
If there is no season I can't see how first round picks could be overvalued. If the habs for example used any of Plekanac, Desharnais, Bourque, Leblanc, Gionta, Markov, Kristo, Gallagher, Kaberle, Diaz, Weber, all our second rounders, ( not saying everyone mentioned ), to obtain well say 4 first rounders. If one of those turned out high enough for Seth Jones say, our remaining core would look like

Price, Subban, Jones, Gorges, Emelin, Boullion, Tinordi, and Bealieau,Ellis and Thrower coming down the pipe. Up front wed still have Eller, Galy, Cole, Patches, Moen, White, Prust, Blunden, Geoffrion, Armstrong with Bournival, Holland and Nattinen coming down the pipe.
Now add to this mix 3 more first rounders in a deep draft and a coupla free agents and were younger, stronger, tougher and better prepared to compete in a serious way.
Why would you consider trading kristo, Gallagher and leblanc? They are all young and have not been given a real chance. Trading Bourque right now won't bring us much. Then the most confusing part is calling Bouillion and Cole our core. By the time all those picks mature to even be able to play in the NHL cole will be gone, and Buillion is probably going to retire after this year. I wouldn't call any of those 3rd and 4th liners core players...

AmeriHab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-04-2013, 12:41 AM
  #105
glenbuis
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 757
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmeriHab View Post
Why would you consider trading kristo, Gallagher and leblanc? They are all young and have not been given a real chance. Trading Bourque right now won't bring us much. Then the most confusing part is calling Bouillion and Cole our core. By the time all those picks mature to even be able to play in the NHL cole will be gone, and Buillion is probably going to retire after this year. I wouldn't call any of those 3rd and 4th liners core players...
I probalbly should have used the term remaining team members. I agree that the actual core should probalbly be limited to Price, Subban, Emelin, Patches, Eller, Galyenchuk, Tinordi, etc.. I feel adding to this core with another couple solid young players and high picks is where will be successful. I guess im down on Kristo, Gallagher and Leblanc because Im tired of us developing smaller less physical players. We seem to have this love of midgets and smaller players. The last two cup winners were rich in size and toughness. I don't see this trend stopping. As long as the game is played on a surface of 200-85 we need to adjust. Owners are never going to expand ice surfaces at a cost of 300-400 seats. I also feel that we can hardly consider ourselves a serious cup contender as we sit. By adding a coupla high picks, a coupla free agents will be closer.

glenbuis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-04-2013, 06:24 AM
  #106
ulysse84
Registered User
 
ulysse84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 215
vCash: 500
If the CH receives two extra first-round choices
example ... the # 12 picks for PLEKANEC

and another # 18 or # 19 (maybe a GIONTA + WEBER or ?? + 3rd 2014)

add the other 4
1 st and + 3 > 2nd round 2013
it would possibly
a team that would end very low this year

Perhaps he could get his hands on a Jones
or who knows > MacKinnon or ?

they have the # 2 - # 12 - # 19 - # 32
# 2 ---> JONES (RD) or MacKINNON
# 12 -> NURSE (LD)
# 19 -> GAUTHIER / MANTHA
# 32 -> CARRIER / DeLaRose
+ CALGARY - NASHVILLE -> 2nd round picks

future defense would be -> FANTASTIC
NURSE - SUBBAN
Emelin - JONES
Tinordi - THROWER / DIETZ / ELLIS
and it would be 10 to 15 years

with Collberg - MANTHA - GALLAGHER - etc ...
+ Patch - Gally - Desharnais - Eller
this team is really solid for several years
instead of wading ... AGAIN 10 years
pay over half a season, NOTHING would
would add ---> 2 or 3 UFA

July 1st ----> Corey Perry and Clowe

P.S. to get there

CH must release $ $
and ESPECIALLY , get rid of players like GIONTA -
PLEKANEC - Kaberle and ---> GOMEZ ----> 22 M.
other, it can wait until next year (2014 DEADLINE)

This is my method of rebuilding a club
quickly ...

not require to be agreed

because I know
that many prefer the method GAINEY - GAUTHIER
by patching and giving draft picks,
to make the playoffs through the back door
year after year
and ... the choice is yours to you, but not mine , sorry !

ulysse84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-04-2013, 08:41 AM
  #107
Drydenwasthebest
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 4,045
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jphizzleruzbizzle View Post
Plecanek, Tinordi, and a 2nd for paul stastny?
Lol. No. No. Did I mention "NO!"?

Drydenwasthebest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-04-2013, 09:22 AM
  #108
Patty Roy
Registered User
 
Patty Roy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,775
vCash: 500
Habs have no reason to trade Plekanec right now. He's productive, he's signed long term, and he plays a position that is a weakness for the organization right now.

If and when Galchenyuk is ready to play a top 2 C role at the NHL level...and IF Lars Eller ever steps it up and shows he can be a top 2 line C then we could look at moving Pleks, but not before then.

Patty Roy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-04-2013, 09:22 AM
  #109
glenbuis
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 757
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysse84 View Post
If the CH receives two extra first-round choices
example ... the # 12 picks for PLEKANEC

and another # 18 or # 19 (maybe a GIONTA + WEBER or ?? + 3rd 2014)

add the other 4
1 st and + 3 > 2nd round 2013
it would possibly
a team that would end very low this year

Perhaps he could get his hands on a Jones
or who knows > MacKinnon or ?

they have the # 2 - # 12 - # 19 - # 32
# 2 ---> JONES (RD) or MacKINNON
# 12 -> NURSE (LD)
# 19 -> GAUTHIER / MANTHA
# 32 -> CARRIER / DeLaRose
+ CALGARY - NASHVILLE -> 2nd round picks

future defense would be -> FANTASTIC
NURSE - SUBBAN
Emelin - JONES
Tinordi - THROWER / DIETZ / ELLIS
and it would be 10 to 15 years

with Collberg - MANTHA - GALLAGHER - etc ...
+ Patch - Gally - Desharnais - Eller
this team is really solid for several years
instead of wading ... AGAIN 10 years
pay over half a season, NOTHING would
would add ---> 2 or 3 UFA

July 1st ----> Corey Perry and Clowe

P.S. to get there

CH must release $ $
and ESPECIALLY , get rid of players like GIONTA -
PLEKANEC - Kaberle and ---> GOMEZ ----> 22 M.
other, it can wait until next year (2014 DEADLINE)

This is my method of rebuilding a club
quickly ...

not require to be agreed

because I know
that many prefer the method GAINEY - GAUTHIER
by patching and giving draft picks,
to make the playoffs through the back door
year after year
and ... the choice is yours to you, but not mine , sorry !
I agree with your rebuild plan. I may not like every player on your new team, but I like the approach to getting back to be a winner. To me it seems like a no-brainer considering the solid young group that already exists.

glenbuis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-04-2013, 11:44 AM
  #110
Drydenwasthebest
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 4,045
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysse84 View Post
If the CH receives two extra first-round choices
example ... the # 12 picks for PLEKANEC

and another # 18 or # 19 (maybe a GIONTA + WEBER or ?? + 3rd 2014)

add the other 4
1 st and + 3 > 2nd round 2013
it would possibly
a team that would end very low this year

Perhaps he could get his hands on a Jones
or who knows > MacKinnon or ?

they have the # 2 - # 12 - # 19 - # 32
# 2 ---> JONES (RD) or MacKINNON
# 12 -> NURSE (LD)
# 19 -> GAUTHIER / MANTHA
# 32 -> CARRIER / DeLaRose
+ CALGARY - NASHVILLE -> 2nd round picks

future defense would be -> FANTASTIC
NURSE - SUBBAN
Emelin - JONES
Tinordi - THROWER / DIETZ / ELLIS
and it would be 10 to 15 years

with Collberg - MANTHA - GALLAGHER - etc ...
+ Patch - Gally - Desharnais - Eller
this team is really solid for several years
instead of wading ... AGAIN 10 years
pay over half a season, NOTHING would
would add ---> 2 or 3 UFA

July 1st ----> Corey Perry and Clowe

P.S. to get there

CH must release $ $
and ESPECIALLY , get rid of players like GIONTA -
PLEKANEC - Kaberle and ---> GOMEZ ----> 22 M.
other, it can wait until next year (2014 DEADLINE)

This is my method of rebuilding a club
quickly ...

not require to be agreed

because I know
that many prefer the method GAINEY - GAUTHIER
by patching and giving draft picks,
to make the playoffs through the back door
year after year
and ... the choice is yours to you, but not mine , sorry !
Getting rid of veterans of the quality of Plekanec and Gionta is not necessarily good for the team. Yes, it allows us to start a complete rebuild, but all we are getting are picks, and not all picks pan out. Heck, we would be happy if most of the picks would end up at Plekanec and Gionta's level! I know getting draft picks is sexy, but it does not mean instant success, especially if the picks don't pan out. I have no problem trading Plekanec for picks and prospects, depending upon which picks and prospects we get. I can even see trading Gionta for the right deal. However, I don't see how we have enough trade value to end up with 4 1st round picks in this draft. Gionta is coming off an injury year, has a high salary considering the cap is probably going to drop to 60 million, and is getting older. As such, we might get an offer of a 2nd and a decent prospect, but a late 1st, without him playing a game to prove he has recovered, is unlikely. Plekanec is the only real trading piece we have that can get us a 1st. So, at best, we walk away with 2 firsts. The one for Plekanec would probably be in the mid to late part of the 1st, anyway. I just do not see us getting 4 1st rounders in this draft. We do not have the players to get that value unless you want us to drop some of our core guys, which would be wrong.

Your rebuild is based in pure fantasy, not reality.

Drydenwasthebest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-04-2013, 06:11 PM
  #111
glenbuis
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 757
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drydenwasthebest View Post
Getting rid of veterans of the quality of Plekanec and Gionta is not necessarily good for the team. Yes, it allows us to start a complete rebuild, but all we are getting are picks, and not all picks pan out. Heck, we would be happy if most of the picks would end up at Plekanec and Gionta's level! I know getting draft picks is sexy, but it does not mean instant success, especially if the picks don't pan out. I have no problem trading Plekanec for picks and prospects, depending upon which picks and prospects we get. I can even see trading Gionta for the right deal. However, I don't see how we have enough trade value to end up with 4 1st round picks in this draft. Gionta is coming off an injury year, has a high salary considering the cap is probably going to drop to 60 million, and is getting older. As such, we might get an offer of a 2nd and a decent prospect, but a late 1st, without him playing a game to prove he has recovered, is unlikely. Plekanec is the only real trading piece we have that can get us a 1st. So, at best, we walk away with 2 firsts. The one for Plekanec would probably be in the mid to late part of the 1st, anyway. I just do not see us getting 4 1st rounders in this draft. We do not have the players to get that value unless you want us to drop some of our core guys, which would be wrong.

Your rebuild is based in pure fantasy, not reality.
I don't know which is more pure fantasy. The one where were close to being a contender now or the rebuild. I personnally like at least a mini rebuild. If we trade a few assets for picks and prospects and then sign a few free agents to replace the traded assets wouldn't we be farther ahead.


Last edited by glenbuis: 01-04-2013 at 06:12 PM. Reason: spelling
glenbuis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-04-2013, 08:59 PM
  #112
Drydenwasthebest
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 4,045
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by glenbuis View Post
I don't know which is more pure fantasy. The one where were close to being a contender now or the rebuild. I personnally like at least a mini rebuild. If we trade a few assets for picks and prospects and then sign a few free agents to replace the traded assets wouldn't we be farther ahead.
The only honest answer is "maybe". Just because we change things doesn't mean we will improve. The reality is that we already did a bunch of upgrading last off season. I think we DID address some of our biggest areas of concern. Prust, Armstrong, Bouillon will all make our team much more difficult to play against and prevent a lot of the cheap crap we suffered from last season. Markov is back and playing fairly well in Russia. Gionta is back. I think our team will be able to contend this season (if there is one). We are not a last place team. Add in a coach who will (hopefully) put in place a system that plays to our strengths, and we will definitely be way better.

Drydenwasthebest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-04-2013, 10:56 PM
  #113
glenbuis
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 757
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drydenwasthebest View Post
The only honest answer is "maybe". Just because we change things doesn't mean we will improve. The reality is that we already did a bunch of upgrading last off season. I think we DID address some of our biggest areas of concern. Prust, Armstrong, Bouillon will all make our team much more difficult to play against and prevent a lot of the cheap crap we suffered from last season. Markov is back and playing fairly well in Russia. Gionta is back. I think our team will be able to contend this season (if there is one). We are not a last place team. Add in a coach who will (hopefully) put in place a system that plays to our strengths, and we will definitely be way better.
No disrespect. I think Gionta is still quality and if a decent prospect like Coyle couldn't be obtained for him , his value is probalbly greater to us at the moment. Markov i love but any team short on D like Detroit should be approached for a second maybe. If were counting on Markov to stay healthy for a cup run, I want out. It just like we need to many things to go our way.

glenbuis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-05-2013, 01:47 PM
  #114
Drydenwasthebest
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 4,045
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by glenbuis View Post
No disrespect. I think Gionta is still quality and if a decent prospect like Coyle couldn't be obtained for him , his value is probalbly greater to us at the moment. Markov i love but any team short on D like Detroit should be approached for a second maybe. If were counting on Markov to stay healthy for a cup run, I want out. It just like we need to many things to go our way.
We need more than just Markov to stay healthy. However, a healthy Markov is worth a heck of a lot more than a 2nd. Markov has been playing well in Russia and showing no signs of the injury. It seems like the time off he has had worked in his favour and his knees are looking good. Give me a healthy Markov over a 2nd any day of the week. In any case, we have plenty of 2nd rounders for the next draft. We do not have plenty of All Star defencemen on the team. Keep Markov and give him the chance to work with Subban or even give him time to work with Tinordi like he did with Komisarek. I would hate to simply dump Markov when he is finally looking healthy.

Subban/Gorges
Markov/Tinordi
Emelin/Kaberle
Bouillon or Diaz depending upon the opponent.

That is a nice looking defensive corps.

Listen, we only need to buy out Gomez with our amnesty buy out, and we will be fine for next season. If we do have to trade someone, let it be someone like Kaberle if we just want to dump salary for a pick or (I hate to say it) someone like Plekanec for a decent package of prospects/picks that will help. We should NOT try and jettison everyone of veteran value to the team since every team needs a good veteran presence. Gionta is the kind of player who makes others around him better. I can almost guarantee you that Bourque will pick up his play if they put him with Gionta and Plekanec as a second line. Gionta won't let Bourque play half-ass hockey. Let's see how the team we have assembled finally works together before trying to blow it up for futures that might get as good as, better, or worse than what we are giving up.

I have watched hockey for almost 40 years. If this team stays healthy, it is playoff bound and will have the ability to compete for a Cup. I am not saying that as a Habs fan, I am saying it as someone who loves hockey and watched/played it for almost 4 decades. Give Bergevin's coaches some time, and our team some health, and you will cheer for them loud enough to lift the rafters at the Bell Center!

Drydenwasthebest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-05-2013, 03:12 PM
  #115
glenbuis
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 757
vCash: 500
Now you got me all excited. I'm just tingling. Then i thought about what you said and it was Markov staying healthy. If I was running the team I would do everything to showcase Markov, Kaberle, Gomez in the hopes they have quick starts to raise their trade valu. Then we ship them. No team is going to give us a second for Markov but if they did, another one wouldn't hurt. For example a team with the 3rd or 4th overall pick might be enticed to swap it for the 10th overall pick and a coupla of those 2nd rounders. No disrespect but if the idea is were winning a cup led by a healthy Markov I'd sooner start a rebuild today. ( If we list our best 6-8 performers and compare them to the Rangers, Flyers, Bruins, and Penguins I think you will see were not by any means a favorite. If you list and compare our 6-8 young players of a core to build around, then I get a little more optimistic. It does not have to be all for draft picks neither. Young prospects like Coyle, Saad, Oleksiak, Dumba, Merrill, Pouliot and possibly Kuznetsov are all attainable because some of our Veteran pieces would be useful to those teams. These youngsters are nhl ready just looking for a chance. Add 2-3 of them to the core with a coupla first rounders and 2-3 free agents and then were younger, bigger, more talented.)

glenbuis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-05-2013, 05:05 PM
  #116
ulysse84
Registered User
 
ulysse84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 215
vCash: 500
Attention ... must know how to share things

First to exchange PLEKANEC

it would take a club that has few players signed for 2013-14
and battling for a playoff spot, IF there is a season obviously
and this also applies to GIONTA and even MARKOV

secondo ->

CH should be no in fighting
DEADLINE

impossible to predict who would these clubs without going on a hypothetical

but I'll play the game

Detroit in a serious fight, could be interested in MARKOV

risk interesting (to me) even
if it is only for the power-play and more, hopefully

he has another year of contract, it would be a plus for them
and at worst, 1 year 5.75 nothing dramatic

it is in this situation there (DEADLINE) as a Kyle Quincey
who listen to a selection # 19

BLUES, plenty of space on the salary cap next year

GIONTA might interested ... 5M and 1 year. this is not a risk dutout

if the BLUES are interested and need ...

I could see very well, as an offer

CH ------> 1st 2013 (# 23 to # 30)
BLUES -> GIONTA + 3 rd 2013

the BLUES, would be one quality player, hard working and able to make goals

Which would help in the playoffs
a long road series = lots of $ $

and next year, they could get another draft pick for his services,
which is far from negligible in my eyes

DEVILS, even without being in a fight might be interested in
Obviously, if they forget that last

but choice # 10 to # 14, they might be interested

they have few players signed for 2013-14
and a lot of space on the salary cap
then PLEKANEC could be VERY VERY interesting

they have no choice in the first round next year (compensation Kovalchuk)

so ... no chance to make a 1st, 2013
which could be a future average player
in 3 or 4 years

the DUCKS could also be VERY interested PLEKANEC
because what will happen with GRAND FORKS and Perry??

= perdrent to a disaster,
with PLEKANEC, it gives a little more sécuritée center
(It can be a center of 60 points) so employed,
30 years is not a risk

they would not give a choice top seven, but they could give a choice # 9 to # 15

and in addition, it would allow them to more easily sell GRAND FORKS,

if it requires TOO MUCH $ $ as UFA

because PLEK is under contract for 3 years

DUCKS ---> PLEK
CH --------> 1st 2013 (9-15)

the important ...
15.75 Mr CH releases for use somewhere else, with 7.35 GOMEZ more

CH is a very ordinary ...

defensive future LOW SUBBAN is the only potential WARRANTY TOP 3
other young people, they are # 4 to # 7 normally BEAULIEU =??

LOW offensive, too interrogation

valeure top course 6 * FUTURE * -> GALCHENYUK - pacth - the others??

CH has too need to build a good foundation

they are in this situation now .. go Patching as 15 years

or -> to a future more SOLID

perdrent its 3 players there ... is not as dramatic as some believe

only PLEK is IMPORTANT for the FUTURE (2014 +) no other
and it is replaceable by a UFA

and teams who would be waiting,

to them that are LUXE and risks they can afford, nothing more

CH would be entitled to a repechage its quality
have the opportunity to rebuild on a solid foundation as a base for 10 years ...
MORE and have a lot of ca $ $ h to add multiple items

or to replace four players who are parties and / or buyout (GOMEZ, maybe Kaberle,
summer 2013 )

ulysse84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-05-2013, 06:08 PM
  #117
glenbuis
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 757
vCash: 500
I think were on the same page.

glenbuis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-05-2013, 06:32 PM
  #118
CanadienShark
Registered User
 
CanadienShark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Country: Canada
Posts: 15,309
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by glenbuis View Post
No disrespect. I think Gionta is still quality and if a decent prospect like Coyle couldn't be obtained for him , his value is probalbly greater to us at the moment. Markov i love but any team short on D like Detroit should be approached for a second maybe. If were counting on Markov to stay healthy for a cup run, I want out. It just like we need to many things to go our way.
His value is Clowe imo, as a die-hard fan of both.

CanadienShark is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:18 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2015 All Rights Reserved.