HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Non-Sports > The Lounge
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
The Lounge "...Where the parking lot of the Igloo meets the concourse of the Nassau County Coliseum and the bathroom line of the Skyreach..." - Wickedbsfan

HF Boards' Healthy Body Transformation Thread - Part 5

Closed Thread

Old
01-04-2013, 08:11 PM
The Dayvan Cowboy
Registered Genius

vCash: 500
A lot of women will say they want someone skinny, slight muscle definition, and abs. However if you throw in some jacked dude (I'm not talking IFBB **** here) who has huge muscles and 90% of women will go insane for him.

Girls like muscles.

Girls like big muscles.

Girls like a lot of muscles.

Girls don't like too much muscle.

And of course lean looks better. Your abs show more, that little bit of fat on your lower back or arms goes away, your face looks a little sharper...but if you want to build enough muscle to look good lean, you have to bulk.

Old
01-04-2013, 08:52 PM
WilderPegasus*
A REAL Senators fan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janks View Post
Don't get too big. Girls tend to go for cut guys, not ones with biceps bigger than trees (from experience at my school)
How many schoolboys have biceps bigger than trees?

WOMEN want a man, not some skinny boy. What's the point of having a six pack if you don't have an ice chest to put it in?

Old
01-04-2013, 09:02 PM
Janks
Pope Janks

vCash: 1310
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilderPegasus View Post
How many schoolboys have biceps bigger than trees?

WOMEN want a man, not some skinny boy. What's the point of having a six pack if you don't have an ice chest to put it in?
I take it metaphors aren't your forte. Why would I want arms too big for my body size?

Old
01-04-2013, 09:07 PM
BPR*

Shoulder:waist bros. Shoulder to waist.

Old
01-04-2013, 09:14 PM
Kitten Mittons

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dayvan Cowboy View Post
A lot of women will say they want someone skinny, slight muscle definition, and abs. However if you throw in some jacked dude (I'm not talking IFBB **** here) who has huge muscles and 90% of women will go insane for him.

Girls like muscles.

Girls like big muscles.

Girls like a lot of muscles.

Girls don't like too much muscle.

And of course lean looks better. Your abs show more, that little bit of fat on your lower back or arms goes away, your face looks a little sharper...but if you want to build enough muscle to look good lean, you have to bulk.
Girls want to bang guys with big muscles. Girls don't want to date guys with big muscles. I want a chick with a huge bottom and a rack but I wanna date a slender cutie pie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Charles View Post
Shoulder:waist bros. Shoulder to waist.
I got that covered. I have wide shoulders and a waist slimmer than half the girls out there. Really sucks for clothing though.

Old
01-04-2013, 09:27 PM
Janks
Pope Janks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten Mittons View Post
Girls want to bang guys with big muscles. Girls don't want to date guys with big muscles. I want a chick with a huge bottom and a rack but I wanna date a slender cutie pie.

I got that covered. I have wide shoulders and a waist slimmer than half the girls out there. Really sucks for clothing though.
Agreed. I'm not a small guy by any means ( 5'9, 145 pounds) but I fit a guys small and even that is big on me.

Old
01-04-2013, 09:32 PM
The Dayvan Cowboy
Registered Genius

Quote:
They'll wanna date who they want to date. If you're jacked as **** and have everything going for you personally you'll be fine relationship-wise.

Old
01-04-2013, 09:33 PM
DatsyukNumberOne*

Quote:
Agreed. I'm not a small guy by any means ( 5'9, 145 pounds) but I fit a guys small and even that is big on me.
5'9 145 lbs is short and skinny, I am confused..

Old
01-04-2013, 09:38 PM
Kershaw

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by DatsyukNumberOne View Post
not necessarily.

Old
01-04-2013, 09:39 PM
Kitten Mittons

Quote:
They'll wanna date who they want to date. If you're jacked as **** and have everything going for you personally you'll be fine relationship-wise.
We're talking about first impressions. doesn't matter what you are if you have everything going for you personally.

Quote:
How small are you shoulders? That doesn't seem right. Pullups and lateral raises - get that V shape working.

Old
01-04-2013, 09:42 PM
Kitten Mittons

Also, girls don't know ****. They might like lean or buff but neither is comfortable to cuddle with. Once they're in a relationship, they want some soft spots.

Old
01-04-2013, 10:36 PM
WilderPegasus*
A REAL Senators fan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatsyukNumberOne View Post
He's not small. He's tiny unless he hasn't hit puberty yet.

Old
01-04-2013, 11:06 PM
Janks
Pope Janks

Quote:
We're talking about first impressions. doesn't matter what you are if you have everything going for you personally.

How small are you shoulders? That doesn't seem right. Pullups and lateral raises - get that V shape working.
I've got pretty broad shoulders for my size. Guess I'll work on lat raises. Pull ups I'm fine with if they are close grip, but my back has little/no muscle.

Old
01-04-2013, 11:15 PM
Kitten Mittons

Do lat pull downs if you can't do a wide grip pullup or use the assistant machine.

Old
01-04-2013, 11:33 PM
KISSland

I got courses exempted and I'm going to be stuck at campus for hours before my next class. Think I'm going to do 5 days a week with 5 days of weight training and 3 days of cardio.

Still figuring out if I'll have enough time. Next week I'm going to workout at my schools gym. First time in front of people. I'm nervous.

Old
01-04-2013, 11:46 PM
Kitten Mittons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Figz14 View Post
Next week I'm going to workout at my schools gym. First time in front of people. I'm nervous.
Walk up to the biggest guy at the gym and kick him straight in the nuts... hard. Then get up on a bench so everyone can see you and do this:

Old
01-05-2013, 12:10 AM
The Dayvan Cowboy
Registered Genius

Quote:
First time in front of people.
srsly

Old
01-05-2013, 02:01 AM
Respect Your Edler
Thank You 52

Quote:
I got courses exempted and I'm going to be stuck at campus for hours before my next class. Think I'm going to do 5 days a week with 5 days of weight training and 3 days of cardio.

Still figuring out if I'll have enough time. Next week I'm going to workout at my schools gym. First time in front of people. I'm nervous.
SFU Gym? That place is usually packed but the people are pretty polite. Everyone is doing their own thing, nobody really pays attention to anyone else.

Old
01-05-2013, 03:02 AM
KISSland

Quote:
Walk up to the biggest guy at the gym and kick him straight in the nuts... hard. Then get up on a bench so everyone can see you and do this:

I laughed.

Quote:
srsly
Yeah man I had worked out at my friends workplace gym, and my brothers apartments gym. And a very small gym near my house(twice.) Just nervous man. I'm the most self conscience person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Respect Your Edler View Post
SFU Gym? That place is usually packed but the people are pretty polite. Everyone is doing their own thing, nobody really pays attention to anyone else.
Not SFU.

Old
01-05-2013, 06:45 AM
jumptheshark
the burn out

vCash: 1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Respect Your Edler View Post

I hated the SFU gym--I thought the gym that used be across from the Berard Bridge was a nasty place to work out.(the one that used to be next to canadian tire)

Old
01-05-2013, 10:16 AM
blue425

Hey Shark...you still retiring?

And this thread just got tidier from where I am sitting.

Old
01-05-2013, 10:52 AM
Fire Lindy
Trust the System

I just did the p90x Ab ripper x workout, wow my abs were absolutely burning during it..had to take a lot of breaks. Instead of doing the insanity, I'm just going to do the ab ripper x workout 3x/week since it only takes 15 minutes. I've seen a lot of people post online that they got great results from it.

Old
01-05-2013, 01:21 PM
KISSland

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockFlagAndEagle View Post
I just did the p90x Ab ripper x workout, wow my abs were absolutely burning during it..had to take a lot of breaks. Instead of doing the insanity, I'm just going to do the ab ripper x workout 3x/week since it only takes 15 minutes. I've seen a lot of people post online that they got great results from it.
It's only 15 mins?!

***** I thought it was 1hr... My brother does it, he got great results. I'll check it out myself. Thanks for posting!

Old
01-05-2013, 01:23 PM
Fire Lindy
Trust the System

Quote:
It's only 15 mins?!

***** I thought it was 1hr... My brother does it, he got great results. I'll check it out myself. Thanks for posting!
The actual p90x full workout might be an hour, but I just downloaded the ab ripper x video which is 20 minutes long, and I believe the workout was 15 minutes long..but it's non stop for that entire time. My form on a lot of the workouts was pretty sloppy, but I assume that is the same for all people starting it at first.

Old
01-05-2013, 01:28 PM
Lynk
Registered Bro

Just an FYI,

15 minutes won't build abs. 15 hours won't. You could do 1000 crunches a day but if they're covered by a layer of fat you'll see no results.

Abs are made in the kitchen.

Closed Thread