HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Character?

Closed Thread

Old
12-11-2003, 12:09 PM
OYLer

vCash: 500
Character?

I posted my 1000 character limit at Jim Matheson's Journal Feedback article. I encourage all HF posters to add their feedback. Mine reads as follows with some paragraph breaks added:

Ya gotta ask yourself punk, ya can abscond with some of the Mean$, now all ya gotta do is justify kicking in your End. Is Kevin really such a Lowe down Dirty Harry? Mikey & his Machiavelian puppet master are calling the kettle black when their pot noire is leaking the Wrong Stuff. Chamberpot aside, what are the facts?

Using the Van Ryn loophole to ethically extort 7 mil U$ out of the Hometeam for 2 1/2 yrs. of play, the Comrie cabal was happy! Oiler Brass, in good faith, let MC play hurt and gave him ice time when healed while still underperforming so Mike recieved his obscene bonus. Maybe not the smart thing, but the decent thing to do, given Comrie's inspired play over his first 2 yrs.

Both Contract and Season ended on a sour note, with MC having a dreadful playoffs. Lowe blows fuse! Cash in hand mifted Mickey & greed agent Rich demand trade but refuse to go just anywhere! Well Mikey if you'd take a pay cut to play anywhere but your Hometown, put your $ where your Mouth is!

Old
12-11-2003, 12:18 PM
IceDragoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by OYLer
I posted my 1000 character limit at Jim Matheson's Journal Feedback article. I encourage all HF posters to add their feedback. Mine reads as follows with some paragraph breaks added:

Ya gotta ask yourself punk, ya can abscond with some of the Mean$, now all ya gotta do is justify kicking in your End. Is Kevin really such a Lowe down Dirty Harry? Mikey & his Machiavelian puppet master are calling the kettle black when their pot noire is leaking the Wrong Stuff. Chamberpot aside, what are the facts?

Using the Van Ryn loophole to ethically extort 7 mil U$ out of the Hometeam for 2 1/2 yrs. of play, the Comrie cabal was happy! Oiler Brass, in good faith, let MC play hurt and gave him ice time when healed while still underperforming so Mike recieved his obscene bonus. Maybe not the smart thing, but the decent thing to do, given Comrie's inspired play over his first 2 yrs.

Both Contract and Season ended on a sour note, with MC having a dreadful playoffs. Lowe blows fuse! Cash in hand mifted Mickey & greed agent Rich demand trade but refuse to go just anywhere! Well Mikey if you'd take a pay cut to play anywhere but your Hometown, put your $ where your Mouth is!
Atta boy!!!

Old
12-11-2003, 12:22 PM
H-Bear

Good stuff OYLer.

But seriously, do you need help with a new avatar?? That thing is progressively getting worse!!

Old
12-11-2003, 12:48 PM
Hairball

Maybe it changes depending on the Oilers performances. The worse they play or more they lose, the smaller and incomprehensible it gets.

Old
12-11-2003, 12:53 PM
OYLer

Quote:
Originally Posted by H-Bear
Good stuff OYLer.

But seriously, do you need help with a new avatar?? That thing is progressively getting worse!!
Death by dispirited depixelation is indeed a sad thing. If the 'Oil' don't turn it around soon, my diminishing perspective will encounter the Vanishing Point. PS - a great movie for those who enjoy the classics.

Closed Thread