HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Notices

Lockout Thread II

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
01-06-2013, 07:12 AM
  #1026
CTKingsFan
6/11/12 & 6/13/14
 
CTKingsFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Connecticut
Country: United States
Posts: 2,373
vCash: 500
Finally!!! My birthday wish litreally came true! Wished last night it would end in 24 hours and boom! It's over! It's banner lifiting time!

CTKingsFan is offline  
Old
01-06-2013, 07:43 AM
  #1027
TKFAN
Registered User
 
TKFAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New Hampshire
Country: United States
Posts: 472
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTKingsFan View Post
Finally!!! My birthday wish litreally came true! Wished last night it would end in 24 hours and boom! It's over! It's banner lifiting time!

Thank goodness deal has tentatively been reached. We will have lots of very late nights watching the Kings from Manchester and other east coast locations. GO KINGS GO!!!

TKFAN is offline  
Old
01-06-2013, 08:09 AM
  #1028
DocWest
2012 & 2014 Champs
 
DocWest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Country: United States
Posts: 8,715
vCash: 500
We can finally see the Stanley Cup banner raised!!!!!!

DocWest is offline  
Old
01-06-2013, 08:46 AM
  #1029
no name
Registered User
 
no name's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Tornado Alley
Posts: 11,753
vCash: 500
****ing Mora!!!!!

no name is offline  
Old
01-06-2013, 09:23 AM
  #1030
RPGrizzly
Registered User
 
RPGrizzly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Country: United States
Posts: 382
vCash: 942
Ducks fan here coming in peace. Watch that banner get raised with lots of pride boys. Really glad you will soon get to see it. Kings are still the defending cup champs, and whenever you hear "matchup between X and the defending cup champions, Los Angeles Kings!" by all means, say that's right *******, we ARE the champs Looking forward to seeing you all at Staples and the Pond - should be fun - all that said, I still don't like you guys very much Here's to a good season!

RPGrizzly is offline  
Old
01-06-2013, 09:29 AM
  #1031
onlyalad
Registered User
 
onlyalad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Country: United States
Posts: 4,291
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPGrizzly View Post
Ducks fan here coming in peace. Watch that banner get raised with lots of pride boys. Really glad you will soon get to see it. Kings are still the defending cup champs, and whenever you hear "matchup between X and the defending cup champions, Los Angeles Kings!" by all means, say that's right *******, we ARE the champs Looking forward to seeing you all at Staples and the Pond - should be fun - all that said, I still don't like you guys very much Here's to a good season!
Knowing how the league thinks, it would not surprise me to have the banner raising vs the Ducks on opening night.

onlyalad is offline  
Old
01-06-2013, 09:33 AM
  #1032
Kings4thecup
Registered User
 
Kings4thecup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 473
vCash: 500
Man, nice to finally get to come back to this board and actually talk hockey. So tired of reading 40 pages in 20 minutes on the lockout board. It's about time those fools finally figured this out.

Now, time to get Kopi healthy and get our banner raised.

GKG!

Kings4thecup is offline  
Old
01-06-2013, 09:34 AM
  #1033
RPGrizzly
Registered User
 
RPGrizzly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Country: United States
Posts: 382
vCash: 942
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyalad View Post
Knowing how the league thinks, it would not surprise me to have the banner raising vs the Ducks on opening night.
That would be sick. I'm watching the banner either way, but a quick home and away between the two would be a great way to start it.

RPGrizzly is offline  
Old
01-06-2013, 09:38 AM
  #1034
Telos
Moderator
In Dean We Trust
 
Telos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Country: United States
Posts: 26,204
vCash: 3578
Send a message via ICQ to Telos Send a message via AIM to Telos Send a message via MSN to Telos Send a message via Yahoo to Telos
Well..... It is about time.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports...,6674125.story

__________________

“Every good army needs a couple of criminals.” - Dean Lombardi
Telos is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:42 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.