HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New Jersey Devils
Notices

Official Devils Tickets Thread (Discounts Included) Part V

Closed Thread

Old
07-13-2012, 12:39 PM
manisback121

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by cj225 View Post
Any interest in a Devils/Rangers game at MSG with a group? Looking into getting group tickets to a game for this upcoming season. It would be at least $70/ticket, I need at least 9 people to go and you MUST be respectful while at the arena.

Just trying to see who's interested - no need for fan bashing comments! A simple yes, no, or maybe.
Maybe. Will definitely be there, not sure if i need ticket though.

Old
07-14-2012, 05:38 PM
DevilsTilIDie

Has anyone been able to contact the Fan reps? Trying to call them like every day, they are busy, and haven't called me back. My STH account isn't updating with my invoice, but my credit card is being charged every month. I want to see how much I have left, and how much money is going to be refunded from the playoff games I paid for but they didn't play.

Old
08-22-2012, 08:16 PM
Wingman77
Glory Days

3 13 game plans have been released and are set to go on sale 8/28

http://devils.nhl.com/club/page.htm?...m_medium=email

Old
08-22-2012, 09:05 PM
Jersey Man
Mad Dog

Id love to do that but it is too much games to guarantee me going too. I just want to know when it is college night

Old
08-22-2012, 09:20 PM
DatBoyJPP
Good Night

With a lockout looming I think it's foolish to purchase a partial plan. I'm sure the team will compensate any missed games but I personally wouldn't bite on anything like that right now.

Old
08-23-2012, 04:54 PM
Edr1971

8 game min choose your own plans I have been told by reps will be released in early September as well.

Old
08-24-2012, 11:33 AM
njdevil26

The lack of price information is really annoying. I know they just want you to call... but they are also VERY pushy (it's their job to be). I just want to know the prices and take time to think about it.

Old
08-24-2012, 11:45 AM
kyle evs48
No words needed

I don't know if I will buy tickets.

Old
08-24-2012, 02:08 PM
Zajacs Bowl Cut
Nova Nation

Send a message via AIM to Zajacs Bowl Cut Send a message via Yahoo to Zajacs Bowl Cut
gonna play the secondary market game this year I think

maybe buy some of the big name games

Old
09-07-2012, 11:35 AM
downtown56

Nice to see the Devils are putting an archived e-mail section in their STH locker room on the site

Quote:
Throughout the course of this off-season, we have been revamping your Season Ticket Holder Locker Room, accessible from the “Tickets” tab on the main page of newjerseydevils.com, to ensure that you can view all vital Season Ticket information, as well as access a number of exclusive benefits. Some of the most recent updates include:
A section dedicated to archived “Devils Army Rewards Emails." We know that there have been times where emails have gotten stuck in spam or junk folders. Now moving forward, all Devils Army Rewards emails that we send, will be posted in a section in the Locker Room (within a day of their deployment), to ensure you are not missing out on anything. The last two emails we have sent are currently listed in this section. You can check this section whenever it is convenient for you, to see if you have missed any emails.
On the right hand side of the Locker Room, you will see a “Click To Chat” option. Now, you will have the ability to click that button (9am-5pm on week days), to speak directly to a Fan Experience Rep online, to help you with any questions you may have. Each of our four reps will be logged-in at different times, so if there is someone specifically you are looking for, you can certainly ask if they are available.
A number of months ago, we collected information from those of you who were interested in being part of a Season Ticket Holder Business Directory. That Directory is now posted in your Locker Room, and is listed out by industry. Now, if you are looking for particular goods or services, you have a “friendly” name from the Devils Army that you can call and trust. If anyone would like their company information added or tweaked in this section, please contact the Fan Experience Team at devilsarmy@newjerseydevils.com or 1-855-DEV-ARMY.
With new and exciting events being added weekly, don't miss exclusive opportunities we have added to the "PruCenter Offers" section to secure tickets or offers at special savings. Check out these recently added shows: Tran-Siberian Orchestra and Jeff Dunham.

The Devils Army Rewards Email Archive, Business Directory and PruCenter Offers are the only areas in the Locker Room that are password protected. To make things easier on you, we have changed the log-in so that you only need the following info:
The email address listed on your account (the one that receives this email)
The Season Ticket Holder Password:
You no longer need to enter your own specific Season Ticket Holder account number.

We hope you enjoy the changes to the updated Locker Room. If you have any more suggestions, please do not hesitate to call us at 1-855-DEV-ARMY.

Have a great rest of the week!

The Fan Experience Team

Old
09-07-2012, 11:40 AM
cj225
Work in Progress...

Send a message via AIM to cj225
Quote:
Originally Posted by downtown56 View Post
Nice to see the Devils are putting an archived e-mail section in their STH locker room on the site
It's very good because the guy I split off my extra tickets to still doesn't get emails so this helps him out a lot.

Old
09-11-2012, 07:27 PM
downtown56

Another e-mail from Devils:
Quote:
As September 15th approaches, so too does the expiration of the NHL/NHLPA's current Collective Bargaining Agreement. While we remain optimistic that a new deal will be consummated soon, we wanted to let you know that we continue to plan accordingly for all scenarios, keeping your best interests in mind.

Your newly designed Season Ticket booklets are printed and have been received at our offices. We will now begin preparing for them to be mailed out to the most updated address you have provided. Your envelopes will contain your benefits letter, and food and beverage cards (if applicable, based on your renewal selections). In addition, we are moving full steam ahead with our Rookie Season Ticket Holder Relocation event next week.

We hope you are as excited as we are to build off of the energy of last season's special run to the Stanley Cup Final. With the Devils Army continuing to grow with passionate supporters, so too is home ice advantage at The Rock. We will continue to stay in touch and answer any questions pertaining to your account. For any specific needs, please feel free to reach out directly to our Fan Experience Team:

1-855-DEV-ARMY
devilsarmy@newjerseydevils.com

While some questions still remain unanswered, we are extremely thankful for the support you have shown and continue to show as the Devils Army. We look forward to hosting you back at The Rock real soon and building off of the great excitement from last season's run.

Sincerely,

Eric Kussin
Vice President, Sales and Service

Old
12-12-2012, 11:18 PM
DevilsTilIDie

looking back on this thread is hilarious.. too much optimism.

Old
12-13-2012, 11:43 AM
JerseyGuy276
An American Outlaw

How funny you say that because yesterday I got the strangest email from a Fan rep claiming that he'd spoken to me that day and was following up with seating charts and prices.

He wasn't even the guy I usually speak to about tickets. And I never got a phone call from him yesterday lol

Old
01-06-2013, 09:45 AM
Wingman77
Glory Days

Let the games begin

Old
01-06-2013, 09:53 AM
NJDevs26
Status quo

I'm awaiting the Devils' e-mail. I do wonder for those of us that got sth 'prizes' what will happen and how much of it they can fulfill.

Old
01-06-2013, 09:54 AM
aero8279

i'll more than likely be offering up a decent amount of games when the schedule comes out. Section 225. Depending on opponent will determine the price. Some games will be as low as $17 a game per ticket.

Last edited by aero8279: 01-06-2013 at 10:04 AM.
Old
01-06-2013, 10:02 AM
BigBlueAndRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj225 View Post
Any interest in a Devils/Rangers game at MSG with a group? Looking into getting group tickets to a game for this upcoming season. It would be at least $70/ticket, I need at least 9 people to go and you MUST be respectful while at the arena.

Just trying to see who's interested - no need for fan bashing comments! A simple yes, no, or maybe.
So.. I know it's a bit soon, but I'd still be interested once the schedule is finalized.

Old
01-06-2013, 03:26 PM
Scott04

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJDevs26 View Post
I'm awaiting the Devils' e-mail. I do wonder for those of us that got sth 'prizes' what will happen and how much of it they can fulfill.
I bet you that tomorrow will be the craziest day that office has seen in a long time.

Old
01-06-2013, 05:12 PM
NJDevs26
Status quo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott04 View Post
I bet you that tomorrow will be the craziest day that office has seen in a long time.
Yes and no, it doesn't sound like the schedule will be out until tomorrow at earliest.

Old
01-06-2013, 05:25 PM
Scott04

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJDevs26 View Post
Yes and no, it doesn't sound like the schedule will be out until tomorrow at earliest.
Oh I know. But that doesn't mean calls won't start coming in about STH prizes, changes to any STH benefits/events, dates to expect tickets printed/mailed, refund/account credit stuff, questions about account reps (for those that have a different one than last year for example), etc. And on top of that will be the questions that obviously they will not have answers on yet (such as schedules and all of that). Whenever something happens, calls come in, especially in the case of team transactions. Just small things that seem to up the volume of calls, even if not the topic of discussion on the calls. But I just assume the questions many have held off on due to the uncertainty with the lockout will now get asked over the next 48 hours. Once they're able to set up and send out an email answering general questions that I'm sure many have, it may control those numbers a bit. But obviously you really can't expect something on a Sunday. I'm sure the higher ups have been working on it though, either however best they could today, or during the lockout so they could hit the ground running once it was settled.

Old
01-12-2013, 08:00 PM
sbresistor

got to love the NHL, they are planning to hold training camp, sell the tickets, play the first game, and announce the schedule all on the same day and maybe if they have any time left over, Lou is going to record his debut album

Old
01-12-2013, 08:04 PM
NJDevs26
Status quo

Seriously, what a gong show of a league. They (the NHL) deserve empty crowds the first weekend just for this last-minute approach to everything.

Old
01-13-2013, 09:16 AM
Devils Pride 26
BrickCityHockey*****

DSA, what kind of deals you have lined up for us? Hoping something for college students is incorporated as well.

Old
01-13-2013, 09:40 AM
aero8279

2 tickets for sale to most games in section 225 row 4. opponent will determine the price. some games could be only $45 for the pair. the only games not for sale at this time are the home opener (sold) and the 2 ranger games. pm me if interested in any games.

Closed Thread