HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

To Smokey and handtrick

Old
06-11-2006, 05:55 PM
John

vCash: 500
To Smokey and handtrick

And any other Nashville fans:

I'm sorry about the crack on the state. I was frustrated about the game and wanted to respond to what felt like trolling and an attack on Cheechoo on our board. I hope we can forget everything and that you guys won't be shy about joining our game threads. Our organizations have a lot of ties. I hope our fans develop that as well.

John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-11-2006, 09:15 PM
SmokeyClause

Send a message via AIM to SmokeyClause
Quote:
Originally Posted by Battleship

I'm sorry about the crack on the state. I was frustrated about the game and wanted to respond to what felt like trolling and an attack on Cheechoo on our board. I hope we can forget everything and that you guys won't be shy about joining our game threads. Our organizations have a lot of ties. I hope our fans develop that as well.
No worries, all is forgiven. Now tell your team to stop beating the hell out of our Ads in even numbered games, and we'll call it even.

SmokeyClause is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-11-2006, 09:55 PM
handtrick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battleship

No problem......just remember, here in Tennessee, it is hard to master the nuances of the Aggressive Overload, the 3-2 Check, the 1-2-2, the 3-2 Press, the 1-1-3 Off-Wing Back, the 3-1-1- Press, and the Standard Triangle forechecking schemes, when your prime goal in life is sleeping with your sister and becoming man enough to swallow your tobacco spit.... .

handtrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-11-2006, 10:01 PM
Basher
HFBoards Sponsor

Send a message via AIM to Basher Send a message via MSN to Basher Send a message via Skype™ to Basher
Quote:
Originally Posted by handtrick
No problem......just remember, here in Tennessee, it is hard to master the nuances of the Aggressive Overload, the 3-2 Check, the 1-2-2, the 3-2 Press, the 1-1-3 Off-Wing Back, the 3-1-1- Press, and the Standard Triangle forechecking schemes, when your prime goal in life is sleeping with your sister and becoming man enough to swallow your tobacco spit.... .
oh oh don't forget the left wing lock. your sister is good at that too!

Basher is offline   Reply With Quote