HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Non-Sports > The Lounge
The Lounge "...Where the parking lot of the Igloo meets the concourse of the Nassau County Coliseum and the bathroom line of the Skyreach..." - Wickedbsfan

Lady Advice Thread XXXI: A woman needs love

Closed Thread

Old
01-05-2013, 05:45 PM
Dave
º

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by derriko View Post
Cool article, it doesn't make your statement any less stupid. Someone with half a brain could see a law like that and think immediately that it's beyond ridiculous.

You really need to get to the bottom of this. May I suggest following him around and taking pictures to get evidence. Then report him to the police.

Old
01-05-2013, 09:28 PM
Machinehead
Brauch und Stolz

Quote:
Now remember the part where he said not to tell anybody he was there. Well I ****ed that one up.(
I'm sorry, I know it's serious, but I actually lol'd at this.

Old
01-05-2013, 10:22 PM
Forsead

Don't say anything, you didn't saw anything bad ! All you do is making assumptions because of his attitude, but then again maybe it's a misunderstood.

An example : If maybe the girl is the long lost child of your step mother that want to get back with her mom by passing through her boyfriend, well that's why being in a drunk state he made those statements.

Unlucky yes, yet still possible, you see ?

You can say what you saw that he was with people you don't know and maybe even what he said to you, but remove the ''he is cheating'' certainty in your head and be neutral if you do.

Because if you just say that you think he is cheating to her you could quickly become the bad guy.

Old
01-06-2013, 10:56 AM
McLovin25
Eberle=Clutch

Drunkly told a girl i know quite well that i loved her last night. not just once. multiple times. and then proceeded to try and bang her

I ****ed this one up hard boys. me and this girl are pretty good friends and i dont want this to ruin that...

Old
01-06-2013, 01:21 PM
Kitten Mittons

Girls and guys can't be friends discussion in 3... 2... 1...

Old
01-06-2013, 02:43 PM
awesomo
HARD!

1st friend zoned of 2013!

walked someone back to her house, asked her to dinner. She said okay.

Then today texting her, decides to put it in the friend zone.

Old
01-06-2013, 02:45 PM
The New Originals

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomo View Post
1st friend zoned of 2013!

walked someone back to her house, asked her to dinner. She said okay.

Then today texting her, decides to put it in the friend zone.
The friendzone can be broken

with a sledgehammer.

Old
01-06-2013, 03:00 PM
Pink Mist
RIP MM*

Struck out last night by getting way to drunk. Some gurl wanted the d bad too and I ruined it with my drunkenness

Old
01-06-2013, 07:34 PM
Propane Nightmares
Spirit Shine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiGuySez View Post
find a gf with better family.
What is this, medieval England?

I know that's a completely different context to the conversation, so all joking aside:

Why should one's family life get in the way of your relationship? In fact, a true test of the strength of that relationship would be one of the partners going through family problems, and the relationship surviving through it. If you truly cared about someone you wouldn't dump them just because their dad is cheating, that's just stupid.

Last edited by Propane Nightmares: 01-06-2013 at 07:40 PM.
Old
01-06-2013, 09:43 PM
Forsead

Quick question, after how many facebook discussions with a girl you've never meet, it's a good plan to invite her on a date ?

Old
01-07-2013, 12:13 AM
Timbo Slice
Tank Nation

Seriously ****ed up a chance to ask my crush out. Again. ****.

Old
01-07-2013, 04:46 AM
Respect Your Edler
Thank You 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo Slice View Post
Seriously ****ed up a chance to ask my crush out. Again. ****.
That doesn't require a chance, you just go for it. If she's single there's no reason not to do it. If you like her you ask her out.

Old
01-07-2013, 05:56 AM
Everlasting

vCash: 807
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forsead View Post
Quick question, after how many facebook discussions with a girl you've never meet, it's a good plan to invite her on a date ?
Everyone is diffrent and there is no rules to questions like this.
I met a girl once just after two weeks of talking to her online. It worked out well.
From my experience, it is not a matter of time, its always a matter how much she wants. And how much she wants, is most of the time a matter of how good impression you have given her. If you talked with her for a longer time then 4 weeks, just go for it. Thats a long time.
But if you dont want to be to direct, the best thing to do is to ask her out for a cup of coffe/fika. Then after that, you can ask her out for real. If she does not even want to meet with you for a cup of coffe, she will obviously not say yes to a real date.

Old
01-07-2013, 06:42 AM
Shrimper
Trick or ruddy treat

vCash: 50
Quote:
Meet up for some incongruous first, like a coffee or lunch. Get to know her better and see if she's the same in person and what you want. Then ask her out on a date.

I sent a message to a woman on FB to start a conversation with the aim of trying to meet up with her at some point. She ignored my message. (I sent it on Friday - She saw it on Saturday but hasn't replied).

Old
01-07-2013, 09:16 AM
MartyOwns
NYRB!!!2013********33333

Quote:
im sure it doesn’t matter, meeting people you’ve chatted with online always works out well. god, when I think of how many people I banged on linkedin...

Old
01-07-2013, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Well I text my girlfriend before I even said hi to her Dad or even was suspicous of anything, so theres nothing I could've done there.

And at first I was like, he could be there just hanging out with that chick and doing whatever, but why would he say those things he said to me if he was just "hanging out?"

If he truly was just chillin, he would've introduced me to the people he was with and even had a shot with me or something because thats what he is usually like. Instead he tries to erase my memory and shoo me away. Im about 99% sure he was up to no good. Add the fact that bars close at 2am and he was out til 7. I'm just not sure what to do next.

I just can't get over the fact that if my Dad was cheating on my mother, and if my girlfriend knew and didn't tell me, I would be pissed at her as well. I mean cheaters almost always get caught, and it might come out that I knew and didn't tell my gf leading her to not trust me either. Its just an unfortunate situation overall.

And no, I'm not dumping her haha. We've been together 3 years and we have lived away from her family for two of them, and with my future job we will be moving somewhere else as well. I will take our relationship even with some stupid **** on the side.
Honestly in a situation like that, you should have foreseen all the trouble ahead. What good exactly did you expect to come out of this if you asked your friend to spy on him? Get yourself out of that bar, it's none of your business what that man is doing and you shouldnt be spying on him. You're better off not knowing. The minute you saw him with another woman, you should have left and forget any of this even happened. **** it

Old
01-08-2013, 08:28 PM
IHaveNoCreativity
HFB Partner

Man I wish I had of found this thread months ago..

Old
01-08-2013, 09:55 PM
Fish on The Sand
Untouchable

Quote:
And at first I was like, he could be there just hanging out with that chick and doing whatever, but why would he say those things he said to me if he was just "hanging out?"
Maybe because he knew he would get reamed out for being out drinking?

Old
01-08-2013, 11:00 PM
Gigantor The Goalie

vCash: 366
Quote:
Originally Posted by IHaveNoCreativity View Post
Man I wish I had of found this thread months ago..
I was thinking a year or so for me. For entertainment and for a certain dilemma in my first year of College but whats done is done.

Old
01-09-2013, 03:50 AM
xX Hot Fuss
HFBoards Sponsor

Layin next to this naked girl (from the waist down). We were supposed to have a party "hook up" and we did. Throughout it all she kept pausing and saying "Hey..........I like you" which INCREDIBLY killed that mood and "motivation". In the middle of it she paused and said "you're going to call me right????".

I've never dealt with a one night stand before and want to handle it right. I don't at all want to talk to this girl again. What do I do when I wake up to her in the morning??? HELP!

*embarrased that drunk, next to a naked chick, HF Boards pops into my mind at all.

Old
01-09-2013, 04:37 AM
Fish on The Sand
Untouchable

Quote:
Originally Posted by xX Hot Fuss View Post
Layin next to this naked girl (from the waist down). We were supposed to have a party "hook up" and we did. Throughout it all she kept pausing and saying "Hey..........I like you" which INCREDIBLY killed that mood and "motivation". In the middle of it she paused and said "you're going to call me right????".

I've never dealt with a one night stand before and want to handle it right. I don't at all want to talk to this girl again. What do I do when I wake up to her in the morning??? HELP!

*embarrased that drunk, next to a naked chick, HF Boards pops into my mind at all.
you shouldn't really be engaging in a one night stand with a girl who quite clearly had expectations of something more. It just makes you an *******.

Old
01-09-2013, 08:48 AM
MartyOwns
NYRB!!!2013********33333

fake a vietnam flashback. she'll wake up startled...so just keep screaming "CHARLIE! CHARLIE! CHARLIE! last night was wonderful, but i must be leaving now. CHARLIE! CHARLIE!" and back out of the room.

Old
01-09-2013, 09:15 AM
The Dayvan Cowboy
Registered Genius

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartyOwns View Post
fake a vietnam flashback. she'll wake up startled...so just keep screaming "CHARLIE! CHARLIE! CHARLIE! last night was wonderful, but i must be leaving now. CHARLIE! CHARLIE!" and back out of the room.
This.

Old
01-09-2013, 09:27 AM
beowulf
Poster of the Year!

Send a message via MSN to beowulf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish on The Sand View Post
you shouldn't really be engaging in a one night stand with a girl who quite clearly had expectations of something more. It just makes you an *******.
Bolded for emphasis.

Old
01-09-2013, 10:18 AM
Dubi Doo

vCash: 2225
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish on The Sand View Post
I agree. There are plenty of girls who are dtf. There's no need to play a girl for one night of fun.

That being said, it sounds like he thought she was down for a hook up, but while doing the act, she started spilling some of her emotions. It's hard to stop when you're already getting it in. Eitherway, she'll get over him quick when she sleeps with another guy.

Closed Thread