Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > Canadian Junior Hockey > OHL
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

2012-2013 Trade Rumours

Closed Thread

Old
01-06-2013, 01:01 PM
GangGreen

vCash: 500
If Galchenyuk sticks in the NHL, does this step up the Sting's pursuit of Khoko? (assuming he returns to the O) Can't see the Sting selling with how well they're playing without Galchenyuk, plus having an OA goalie.
Maybe Quine and Koekkoek from the Petes?

Old
01-06-2013, 01:17 PM
krazy kanuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruinsfan46 View Post
So does the OHL extend the deadline or what? Having it right in the middle of NHL training camp is a nightmare for the teams with players away (and everybody else I guess).
I hope not. Teams should have an idea of which players stick, or assume the worst and govern themselves accordingly. The issue I have, and that many seem to forget, is that these are kids we are talking about. The OHL deadline is set largely to help those who attend semestered schools transition, and it shouldn't be moved. Especially when we're talking about 16 year old first round picks.

Old
01-06-2013, 01:19 PM
krazy kanuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonKnightsman View Post
Yes for trades this is messy now. The Jets almost kept him last year after great camp...I think he is gone but Gally will get sent back.
The thing the Colts have going for them is the relationship with Winnipeg...Hawerchuk...hopefully they can get a good idea of what is going to happen.

Old
01-06-2013, 01:41 PM
krazy kanuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrister39 View Post
Barrie only won 22 in a row. I see what you're saying and anything can happen but the Knights have to be considered the frontrunners right now. Anything less than an OHL title would be a disappointment. They are 34-5-2 and have a big advantage on most teams because a lot of their players went to the final game last year.
Really? Thought it was 24. You could be right, but the Knights have a little ways to go to match the Colts .853 winning percentage that year. Anyway, it was the injuries that did us in. If the Knights lose the equivalent of Patterson and Domi in the third round and the latter has to play injured in the final, they will be beatable.

But back on topic, since the Colts might lose Schiefele, I'll retract my earlier comment about Anthony Camara. At this point I would probably consider trading him and setting up for next year. So what would the Knights offer for him?

Old
01-06-2013, 01:56 PM
Windsor Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazy kanuck View Post
Really? Thought it was 24. You could be right, but the Knights have a little ways to go to match the Colts .853 winning percentage that year. Anyway, it was the injuries that did us in. If the Knights lose the equivalent of Patterson and Domi in the third round and the latter has to play injured in the final, they will be beatable.

But back on topic, since the Colts might lose Schiefele, I'll retract my earlier comment about Anthony Camara. At this point I would probably consider trading him and setting up for next year. So what would the Knights offer for him?
a fourth line forward, third pairing defenseman and a couple of late draft picks

Old
01-06-2013, 02:17 PM
PhlyerPhanatic
Noob Magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazy kanuck View Post

More than I would for Trocheck. A 94 and 2 picks(2nd to 5th rounders) should get the talks started

Old
01-06-2013, 05:00 PM
sbrug

Acccording to 1Rangerfan on twitter, Mitchell Firzmorris from Kingston to Niagara for draft picks.

Old
01-06-2013, 05:50 PM
SimonKnightsman

Barrie writer tweeted OHL may hold firm on deadline...date

Gene Peirra

Now hearing that unlikely OHL will move trade deadline back. This will really throw a wrench into trade deadline activity.

Old
01-06-2013, 06:18 PM
Ottomatic

^Basically it means the players that are potentially NHL bound could be traded for a whackload of conditional picks, but not any top young players sorta deal.

Strome/Hamilton could be traded for 3-4 10th round conditional picks whereby they become second rounders if the player stays in the OHL.

Now it hurts Sarnia with Galchenyuk as they are not going to sell him, but they don't know if they should buy now.

Old
01-06-2013, 06:31 PM
aresknights

Im hoping the deadline stays as is.

Now go get a F or 2 Mark (and whatever else your comfortable dealing for )

Old
01-06-2013, 08:13 PM
shootscores

I heard today that London was talking trade with Kitchener. Gibson for Bailey, Pawley and Platzer. Don't shoot the messenger but that is just what is out there.
Also on a seperate note not related but Mark Hunter said that most teams are in the market of players in return and not so much 2nd round picks right now.
I would still like to acquire Trocheck.

Old
01-06-2013, 08:50 PM
nelli27

I have heard nothing, and I have nothing to add. My last message did not show up so I just want to see if there's a problem posting.

Old
01-06-2013, 10:43 PM
Kingpin794
Lucky 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhlyerPhanatic View Post
Talk about fan's over valuing their assets..LOL
What were you expecting to give up for a deal like that? A 7th rounder in 2020?

Give me a ridiculous trade proposal and I'll ask for something ridiculous in return.

Old
01-07-2013, 04:44 AM
aresknights

Would KoKo to Belleville with Graham coming back as the focal piece make any sense for either team?
Yes i realize picks or other pieces would be involved.

Old
01-07-2013, 05:22 AM
brahmabull

Quote:
Originally Posted by aresknights View Post
Would KoKo to Belleville with Graham coming back as the focal piece make any sense for either team?

It would make sense for Windsor if they are looking to boost their team for next year's mem cup bid. The last time the Bulls traded a young goalie of Grahams's caliber it brought a return of Jan Murzak and Nigel Williams. I really don't want to see any deal where the Bulls give up a significant piece of their future for a rental player for this year, if your talking Graham or Petti then I would try for Monahan he is a better player with still a year of eligibility.

Old
01-07-2013, 07:23 AM
izzys

Quote:
i think if koko is going to the bulls the center piece would be either Petti or Cramarossa

one or maybe even both players would be coming back this way depending on the package deal

but as for a 95 goalie the spits don't need it , they r high on jordan dekort ( 95 ) and they have the number one goalie in jr b right now as well...

but the main part of any deal when the spitfires r trading is DRAFT PICKS

Old
01-07-2013, 07:27 AM
izzys

where are the guelph fans at ?????

what r u they doing come deadline ? buyers or sellers ? or even stay pat ?

i would like windsor to to a package deal with them that could bring them some talent

Old
01-07-2013, 07:42 AM
Spitsfan67*

Quote:
I answered this earlier in the form, No because Dekort is the Guy we don't need Graham what's so ever Petti would probably be the target along with a couple draft picks.

Old
01-07-2013, 07:44 AM
HLLYWD99

Attack closing in on deal,Gavrus is back in town as per DeGrey.
http://www.bayshorebroadcasting.ca/n...p?NewsID=53740

Old
01-07-2013, 07:50 AM
Spitsfan67*

Quote:
Originally Posted by HLLYWD99 View Post
Its probably Corrado.

Old
01-07-2013, 08:09 AM
izzys

Quote:
Originally Posted by HLLYWD99 View Post
it looks like the attack are about to get koekoek from the peter ... full court press is on

Old
01-07-2013, 08:41 AM
Ottomatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by izzys View Post
i think if koko is going to the bulls the center piece would be either Petti or Cramarossa

one or maybe even both players would be coming back this way depending on the package deal

but as for a 95 goalie the spits don't need it , they r high on jordan dekort ( 95 ) and they have the number one goalie in jr b right now as well...

Can't be Cramarossa as only first rounders can be dealt.

Old
01-07-2013, 08:57 AM
izzys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ottomatic View Post
Can't be Cramarossa as only first rounders can be dealt.
summer time he can come over and we give a pick back

Old
01-07-2013, 09:12 AM
aresknights

Quote:
summer time he can come over and we give a pick back
Not sure Windsor wants to play any games with recent penalty from the league. That's supposed to not happen anymore.

Old
01-07-2013, 09:16 AM
aresknights

Quote:

OK, to summarize, Bulls fans dont wanna give up a young prospect for a rental (not Gaham, let alone Petti) and Spits fans say its not enough. Got it, Knights fans wish lists are rubbing off on everyone
Seriously thou, can the Spits really be comfortable with a G, who has to be ready to lead the team in a bid for the Cup year? Is he that good a prospect and if so why is it so hard for him to get starts over Pavelka?

Closed Thread