HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Chi-Fla

Old
01-07-2013, 12:55 PM
Blackhawkswincup
Global Moderator

vCash: 340
Chi-Fla

To Panthers
LW Kyle Beach

To Hawks
RW Iiro Pakarinen

Beach at this point has fallen behind several LW prospects and IMO will never workout for Hawks. Tallon was big fan of his (Thus why he drafted him) so maybe he still might have some interst in the guy

Hawks are weak at RW in system and a player like Pakarinen has good size and skill to possibly someday be a solid role player for Hawks. Also the Hawks can afford to be patient with him and let him develop in Europe

Both players have tempers/confrontational styles on ice

Thoughts?

Blackhawkswincup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-07-2013, 01:26 PM
Coolburn

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Coolburn Send a message via MSN to Coolburn Send a message via Yahoo to Coolburn
As a Panthers fan I would do it. I'm betting that its too little value for Hawks fans though seeing as how Beach was a former 1st rounder and Pakarinen is a former 7th rounder so it would seem like an unbalanced deal. Maybe throw in a pick (4th?) in the deal going to Chicago to balance it out I would guess.

Coolburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-07-2013, 02:50 PM
crazyhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhawkswincup View Post
To Panthers
LW Kyle Beach

To Hawks
RW Iiro Pakarinen

Beach at this point has fallen behind several LW prospects and IMO will never workout for Hawks. Tallon was big fan of his (Thus why he drafted him) so maybe he still might have some interst in the guy

Hawks are weak at RW in system and a player like Pakarinen has good size and skill to possibly someday be a solid role player for Hawks. Also the Hawks can afford to be patient with him and let him develop in Europe

Both players have tempers/confrontational styles on ice

Thoughts?
I wouldn't do this trade.
Beach is going to work out just fine for the Hawks .. " Good things come to those who wait " is an appropriate phrase when it comes to power forwards and I pray the Hawk brass heed those words!

crazyhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-07-2013, 03:56 PM
HockeySensible
Smug Teuvo

I'd rather keep Beach.

HockeySensible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-07-2013, 04:37 PM
Bubba88
Toews = Savior