HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Hockey Fights
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Hockey Fights Discuss and rate hockey fights and fighters of today and from the past. Videos welcome!

SPHL’s Huntsville Havoc and Mississippi Surge engage in bench-filling brawl

Old
12-30-2012, 08:51 PM
Smyth94
RIP kristians pelss

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Smyth94
SPHL’s Huntsville Havoc and Mississippi Surge engage in bench-filling brawl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clMuT...layer_embedded

Smyth94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-31-2012, 08:54 AM
Ivan13
Avs/Habs fan

Good grief!

The guy who tried to spear someone is a serious moron.

Ivan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-31-2012, 12:54 PM
bud12

This is madnesssss!!!!!!!!!!!!

bud12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-31-2012, 12:56 PM
Orange Thunder

Crazy!!

Orange Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-01-2013, 09:41 AM
Smyth94
RIP kristians pelss

i imagine suspension is coming for him who used the stick

Old
01-01-2013, 08:59 PM
Drop The Mits
Toronto Blue Dingers

now thats a good ol fashion brawl!!

Drop The Mits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-01-2013, 10:48 PM
sandysan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan13 View Post
Good grief!

The guy who tried to spear someone is a serious moron.
Initially I though it was the same guy who started things up after they cooled down by throwing one from the bench, but I dont think it was. im surprised that after the guy dropped the stick things did not escalate again.

sandysan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-02-2013, 12:31 AM
Reaper45

Send a message via AIM to Reaper45
I missed the spear, when did it happen?

Reaper45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-02-2013, 08:10 AM
Raym11
Phaneuf sucks

spear is near the end, the commentator mentions it when it happens

guy just grabs a stick on the bench and starts spearing some guy lol

Raym11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-02-2013, 12:28 PM
sandysan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper45 View Post
Around 245 in, the guy is actually wearing an "A" and I'm pretty sure he was not the guy who threw one at 44 in white to start it all up after it looked like it was about to die down.

I don't understand it, I think the first incident was somewhat accidental but once the guy in white started throwing them on the opponents bench his teammates had to go. But a guy whose thrown plenty from the bench, picks up a stick and spears a guy already engaged, then drops the stick and nothing else happens.

The title of th clips was poor Reffing led to this, does anyone know what this is referring to? A guy starts throwing them on the opponents bench and its gonna get ugly no matter who is Reffing.

Old
01-02-2013, 12:42 PM
sandysan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper45 View Post
There is another video on YouTube showing it from the opposite side, 20 in black picks up a stick twice ( with catching a good beat down in between). I think this happened before the spear ( there are still huntsville players in the mississippi bench) or it could be a completly differnt incident. i can't tell if the same guy made good the third time with the spear or if it was someone else.

I think 20 on the surge is Branden kosolofsky, but I don't know if he wears an A or not.

Old
01-03-2013, 05:14 AM
Smyth94
RIP kristians pelss

HUNTERSVILLE, NC – Following its review, the SPHL today announced disciplinary action resulting from an incident occurring in Game #99, Mississippi at Huntsville, played on December 28:

Huntsville player Corey Fulton has been suspended four (4) games and fined an undisclosed amount.

Huntsville player Chapen LeBlond has been suspended five (5) games and fined an undisclosed amount.

Huntsville player Matt Smyth has been suspended five (5) games and fined an undisclosed amount.

Huntsville player Bill Baker has been suspended three (3) games and fined an undisclosed amount.

Huntsville head coach Glenn Detulleo has been suspended two (2) games and fined an undisclosed amount under Rule 29, Supplementary Discipline, for failing to control his bench.

Huntsville players Bryant Doerrsam and Ian Boots and trainer Billy Welker were fined for their actions. The Huntsville Havoc organization was also fined pursuant to League rules.

Mississippi player Brandon Kosolofsky has been suspended six (6) games and fined an undisclosed amount.

Mississippi player Anthony Collins has been suspended three (3) games and fined an undisclosed amount.

http://www.thesphl.com/view/thesphl/news/news_62927

Last edited by Homeland Security: 01-03-2013 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Added link
Old
01-03-2013, 12:01 PM
PatriceBergeronFan
U.S. Army Hooah!

The idiot using the stick . Find another job.

PatriceBergeronFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-03-2013, 08:47 PM
Smyth94
RIP kristians pelss

http://www.thesphl.com/view/thesphl/news/news_62927

Old
01-07-2013, 07:16 PM
MonsterSurge

Quote:
Originally Posted by NathanHortonFan View Post
The idiot using the stick . Find another job.
He's actually a great player. He scores, hits, and fights. The Huntsville Havoc announcer is also a complete bonehead.

MonsterSurge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-07-2013, 07:19 PM
MonsterSurge

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandysan View Post
Initially I though it was the same guy who started things up after they cooled down by throwing one from the bench, but I dont think it was. im surprised that after the guy dropped the stick things did not escalate again.
Corey Fulton started it by pushing Jeff Grant into his bench. Anthony Collins (and others) then started to pound on Fulton. The Havoc then left the bench due to Fulton getting his ass handed to him. Fulton had a cut on his nose and Sam Cannata had a gash in his lip.

Old
01-07-2013, 07:24 PM
MichiganWolverines
Big Mac Attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonsterSurge View Post
Corey Fulton started it by pushing Jeff Grant into his bench. Anthony Collins (and others) then started to pound on Fulton. The Havoc then left the bench due to Fulton getting his ass handed to him. Fulton had a cut on his nose and Sam Cannata had a gash in his lip.
Too bad Steve MacIntyre and Patrick Bordeleau are not on the Mississippi Surge roster.

MichiganWolverines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-07-2013, 07:45 PM
MonsterSurge

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichiganWolverines View Post
Too bad Steve MacIntyre and Patrick Bordeleau are not on the Mississippi Surge roster.
Anthony Collins did well. He's our only true fighter. He's had four fights in five games with the Surge.

Old
01-08-2013, 04:41 PM
sandysan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonsterSurge View Post
Im not talking about the initial fight, I have no problem with teamates going into the oppositions bench if one of their teamates is getting double and tripple teamed. What I'm saying is that after the majority of the white players had left the bench, 44 in white skates towards the bench and someone in black takes a poke at him from the bench and it starts back up. Because it was hard to see numbers, I wasnt sure if the guy who took the shot at 44 in white was the same guy who picked up the stick and speared someone. I'm still pretty sure that it was not but it looks like the guy who speared the player picked up a stick on two separate occasions before the spear.

since you seem to be fammiliar with it, does brandon kosolovsky ( sp?) wear an A ? he got 6 games so I assume he was the one with the stick in his hands.

Old
01-08-2013, 05:24 PM
MonsterSurge

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandysan View Post
Im not talking about the initial fight, I have no problem with teamates going into the oppositions bench if one of their teamates is getting double and tripple teamed. What I'm saying is that after the majority of the white players had left the bench, 44 in white skates towards the bench and someone in black takes a poke at him from the bench and it starts back up. Because it was hard to see numbers, I wasnt sure if the guy who took the shot at 44 in white was the same guy who picked up the stick and speared someone. I'm still pretty sure that it was not but it looks like the guy who speared the player picked up a stick on two separate occasions before the spear.

since you seem to be fammiliar with it, does brandon kosolovsky ( sp?) wear an A ? he got 6 games so I assume he was the one with the stick in his hands.
Branden Kosolofsky.

I don't know who has what right now. We've had so many moves lately. The claimed spear wasn't really a spear. He was just trying to get people away from the bench. The guy who swung at 44 (Fulton) was Anthony Collins. He's the only fighter on the Surge.