HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Free Agent Frenzy
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Free Agent Frenzy Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Dallas - Minnesota

Old
01-07-2013, 04:04 PM
glenbuis

vCash: 500
If Minnesota needs a competent d man what about a trade centered around Gorges and Coyle.

glenbuis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-07-2013, 04:07 PM
Billy Mays Here
Optimistic Pessimist

vCash: 827
Quote:
Originally Posted by glenbuis View Post
If Minnesota needs a competent d man what about a trade centered around Gorges and Coyle.
In your dreams. Coyle isn't going anywhere.

Billy Mays Here is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-07-2013, 04:31 PM
glenbuis

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILDhockeyfan View Post
In your dreams. Coyle isn't going anywhere.
Fair enough. I respect that. Watch the flak i get from fellow hab fans.

Old
01-07-2013, 04:34 PM
hlaverty06

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickschultzfan View Post
Heatley isfinally on a team that fits. Yeah, he is not going anywhere.
Oh thats why he's scored 50 points respectively after 100 point seasons on a different team, I understand

hlaverty06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-07-2013, 04:54 PM
Billy Mays Here
Optimistic Pessimist

vCash: 827
Quote:
Originally Posted by hlaverty06 View Post
Oh thats why he's scored 50 points respectively after 100 point seasons on a different team, I understand
He didn't exactly have good linemates to play with as most of our top 6 was injured a lot. Points aren't everything either.

Billy Mays Here is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-07-2013, 05:28 PM
Dominic Roussel
Adios HF

vCash: 970
Quote:
Originally Posted by LatvianTwist View Post

This guy could barely hold down an AHL spot IIRC.
I'd still do the deal. It'd essentially be Robidas and a contract spot in exchange for Clutterbuck. At his age and quality of play, I'd take that deal for Robidas in a heartbeat.

I know ScubaSteve would agree.

Dominic Roussel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-07-2013, 07:12 PM
glenbuis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris Chreider View Post
Heatley+Coyle+1st+Gustaffson for P. Kane

Hawks get a short-term and a potential long term replacement plus a 1st and a solid goalie prospect.
What if we (montreal) went out and got Kane for you. You keep Heatley and give us the rest. ie.Coyle, 1st and Gustaffson. I know salary wise for the Wild it would never fly.

Last edited by glenbuis: 01-07-2013 at 07:21 PM.
Old
01-07-2013, 08:35 PM
llp

Every time anyone makes a Heatley proposal:

Wild fans:
"No thank you, we aren't interested in trading away Heatley. We like his leadership and scoring ability."

Everyone else:
"HAHA WHAT LEADERSHIP AND SCORING ABILITY?!!?"

Wild Fans:
"Well, he was really solid for us, so thanks for the proposal, but we'll keep him."

Everyone else:
"HAHA YEA RIGHT ACCEPT MY PROPOSAL"

llp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-07-2013, 08:46 PM
forthewild

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlaverty06 View Post
for half a year he either had Kyle Brodziak or Warren Peters centering him... oh and the dman who could break a team out can be counted on a thumb by a one thumbed chimp.

last year was an anomaly for the team but if you watched any games you'd see Heatly isn't the problem nor was a dead weight.

Sure he won't reach his former point totals, it happens to goal scorers, see they peak and go down, but still any wild fan will take him over Havlat and his fake head bob no one fell for. Zidlicky fell for that move while being on the same team as Havlat more often then the opposing team did.

Also you can rip on heatly all you want but we like him here, that might change but so far he's happy and we are happy to have him.

forthewild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-07-2013, 08:59 PM
Zippy316

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris Chreider View Post
I think we might be able to do this deal in a year or so when Coyle and Zucker take top six spots. Robidas probably wouldn't be our target either, we've got enough veterans as it is. Maybe Setoguchi+ for Volchenkov or Cullen for Gonchar?
Setoguchi+?

Sign me up.

Zippy316 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-07-2013, 09:06 PM
glenbuis

Quote:
Originally Posted by llp View Post
Every time anyone makes a Heatley proposal:

Wild fans:
"No thank you, we aren't interested in trading away Heatley. We like his leadership and scoring ability."

Everyone else:
"HAHA WHAT LEADERSHIP AND SCORING ABILITY?!!?"

Wild Fans:
"Well, he was really solid for us, so thanks for the proposal, but we'll keep him."

Everyone else:
"HAHA YEA RIGHT ACCEPT MY PROPOSAL"
Sorry but i'm just not a big fan of Heatley. I'm a habs fan. If you could get something for Heatley maybe we could get you Kane. I'm not expecting your first round pick to be great because I really believe the Wild are going up the standings. Prior to injuries last year I believe the wild were hovering near first overall. I believe Koivu was the first to get hurt. With the additions of Parise and Suter I feel yous will stay near the top all season. Having said that Im really not all that keen on your first pick. I think for us to bring you Kane it would cost you Coyle, Dumba and Gustaffson.

Old
01-07-2013, 09:09 PM
Minnesota
Global Moderator
L'Étoile du Nord

vCash: 1100
Quote:
Originally Posted by glenbuis View Post
Sorry but i'm just not a big fan of Heatley. I'm a habs fan. If you could get something for Heatley maybe we could get you Kane. I'm not expecting your first round pick to be great because I really believe the Wild are going up the standings. Prior to injuries last year I believe the wild were hovering near first overall. I believe Koivu was the first to get hurt. With the additions of Parise and Suter I feel yous will stay near the top all season. Having said that Im really not all that keen on your first pick. I think for us to bring you Kane it would cost you Coyle, Dumba and Gustaffson.
... Who said the Wild ever wanted Kane?

Is this guy crazy? He's a Habs fan trying to trade Patrick Kane to the Wild in a Dallas/Minnesota trade proposal.

Minnesota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-07-2013, 09:16 PM
glenbuis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnesota View Post
... Who said the Wild ever wanted Kane?

Is this guy crazy? He's a Habs fan trying to trade Patrick Kane to the Wild in a Dallas/Minnesota trade proposal.
Well if you look in page two of this thread it seemed like yous were willing to give up a ton for Kane. If this was true (and yous had the cap space) we have something that Chicago would like, ie Plekanac plus. Yous have something we would like in Coyle and Dumba.