HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > Canadian Junior Hockey > OHL
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

*OFFICIAL* Windsor Spitfires 2012-13 Season Thread (Part 6)

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
01-08-2013, 02:27 PM
  #1076
hockeylegend11
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,831
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by izzys View Post
sorry guys been in the car on my way up to london .... ok i like the trades that wr has made but stilll need more draft picks
Draft,Schmaft Izzy lol

hockeylegend11 is offline  
Old
01-08-2013, 02:28 PM
  #1077
Sp1tfan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Country: Canada
Posts: 9
vCash: 500
As per Bob Bellacicco facebook
"Saw Spits defenceman Jordan McNaughton leave the building with his bag and sticks during practice. Hmmm...."

Sp1tfan is offline  
Old
01-08-2013, 02:28 PM
  #1078
izzys
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 593
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheramone View Post
U think sefty will be back for his o/a?? I didn't think he would
i dont even think windsor will get him ... for us to move pieces with him i know that bateman or ebert wont go both have a "no trade clause "

i think both shut it down

izzys is offline  
Old
01-08-2013, 02:30 PM
  #1079
izzys
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 593
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeylegend11 View Post
Draft,Schmaft Izzy lol
hahaha lol

izzys is offline  
Old
01-08-2013, 02:34 PM
  #1080
Spitsfan67*
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Windsor
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,435
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by izzys View Post
i dont even think windsor will get him ... for us to move pieces with him i know that bateman or ebert wont go both have a "no trade clause "

i think both shut it down
I honestly think Bateman would go to Sudbury or a SSM I mean this kid loves up north look at his twitter hes a big fishing fan and probably love it up there and he Would have tons of great fishing and nature in his back yard I wouldnt rule out Bateman to Sudbury.

Spitsfan67* is offline  
Old
01-08-2013, 02:39 PM
  #1081
izzys
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 593
vCash: 500
what do u guys think

pav to sarnia for pick?

izzys is offline  
Old
01-08-2013, 02:53 PM
  #1082
Libbs
Registered User
 
Libbs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Halifax, NS
Posts: 3,569
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by izzys View Post
what do u guys think

pav to sarnia for pick?
Sarnia still has JP Anderson...wuold have no use for Pavelka.

Libbs is offline  
Old
01-08-2013, 02:56 PM
  #1083
izzys
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 593
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libbs View Post
Sarnia still has JP Anderson...wuold have no use for Pavelka.
isnt anderson hurt right now and willmiss some action

izzys is offline  
Old
01-08-2013, 02:57 PM
  #1084
Ottomatic
Registered User
 
Ottomatic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,833
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by izzys View Post
isnt anderson hurt right now and willmiss some action
And their back-up broke his ankle. But why not just claim Kevin Baille, who the Knights just waived for free? I believe the Sting have an OA opening.

Ottomatic is offline  
Old
01-08-2013, 02:59 PM
  #1085
Libbs
Registered User
 
Libbs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Halifax, NS
Posts: 3,569
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ottomatic View Post
And their back-up broke his ankle. But why not just claim Kevin Baille, who the Knights just waived for free? I believe the Sting have an OA opening.
2 OA goalies? Not sure I've ever seen that lol

Libbs is offline  
Old
01-08-2013, 02:59 PM
  #1086
hockeylegend11
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,831
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ottomatic View Post
And their back-up broke his ankle. But why not just claim Kevin Baille, who the Knights just waived for free? I believe the Sting have an OA opening.
Thats correct plus i dont think Anderson"s injury is serious or so we have been led to believe

hockeylegend11 is offline  
Old
01-08-2013, 02:59 PM
  #1087
punch1943
Registered User
 
punch1943's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Windsor, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,174
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by izzys View Post
sorry guys been in the car on my way up to london .... ok i like the trades that wr has made but stilll need more draft picks
Recap....We've picked up 3 forwards to help get us a few goals. We have not picked up very much in the way of draft picks so far.
We have made no moves to shore up the defense.

We still have 3 cards to use and IMHO two must be used to boost our defense which is poor at best. If we don't add a veteran defensive D-man I'll be shocked.


Kevin Bailie would help our goal tending situation if picked up on waivers but is O/A and would burn a card. If you claim him either Pavelka or DeKort would need to be moved.

Tomorrow is the deadline for trading O/A players so keep your eyes peeled on Posa and/or Clark. If one has to go it would be Clark as Posa has more value to the Spits, however Posa also has more trade value.

So far so good but more needs to be done......

punch1943 is online now  
Old
01-08-2013, 03:04 PM
  #1088
hockeyboy4
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Windsor,Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 218
vCash: 500
Pick up the o/a goalie and trade pav!

hockeyboy4 is offline  
Old
01-08-2013, 03:15 PM
  #1089
Libbs
Registered User
 
Libbs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Halifax, NS
Posts: 3,569
vCash: 500
Well with Sudbury going into complete sell mode, Sefton's bags are more than likely packed and ready to go.

Sefton
Baptiste
Dodero

Bateman
Marchese
Clark
McNaughton
3 2nds
A couple conditional picks


Rychel/Khohklachev/Aleardi
Giftopolous/Vail/Baptiste
Johnson/Clarke/Ho Sang
Verbeek/Studnika

Seiloff/Sefton
Dodero/Ebert
Posa/Murphy
Brown

Libbs is offline  
Old
01-08-2013, 03:31 PM
  #1090
hockeylegend11
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,831
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libbs View Post
Well with Sudbury going into complete sell mode, Sefton's bags are more than likely packed and ready to go.

Sefton
Baptiste
Dodero

Bateman
Marchese
Clark
McNaughton
3 2nds
A couple conditional picks


Rychel/Khohklachev/Aleardi
Giftopolous/Vail/Baptiste
Johnson/Clarke/Ho Sang
Verbeek/Studnika

Seiloff/Sefton
Dodero/Ebert
Posa/Murphy
Brown
Libbs

While I like the deal in principle because Baptiste would be the centerpiece
while Sefton would be a rock on the backend for the next year and a half
Not sure Sudbury would take Marchese or Clark,if i am u put in the other Clarke
take out Clark and Marchese and a deal might get done
That way Windsor would have 12 forwards instead of 11 as u listed though u forgot to put Bowen in,and Bilcke would play later maybe at the end of the year
Your deal leaves Windsor shorthanded depth wise,only 11 true forwards,mine gives 12 plus Bowen and Brown as roster spares

hockeylegend11 is offline  
Old
01-08-2013, 03:32 PM
  #1091
punch1943
Registered User
 
punch1943's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Windsor, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,174
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libbs View Post
Well with Sudbury going into complete sell mode, Sefton's bags are more than likely packed and ready to go.

Sefton
Baptiste
Dodero

Bateman
Marchese
Clark
McNaughton
3 2nds
A couple conditional picks


Rychel/Khohklachev/Aleardi
Giftopolous/Vail/Baptiste
Johnson/Clarke/Ho Sang
Verbeek/Studnika

Seiloff/Sefton
Dodero/Ebert
Posa/Murphy
Brown
It's something they'd have to consider. I like the proposed lineup but I hate giving up the 2nds. They'd need to be down the line 2nds. Dodero might help lure his brother in the future. Sure would fix up the D.....

punch1943 is online now  
Old
01-08-2013, 03:36 PM
  #1092
Libbs
Registered User
 
Libbs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Halifax, NS
Posts: 3,569
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeylegend11 View Post
Libbs

While I like the deal in principle because Baptiste would be the centerpiece
while Sefton would be a rock on the backend for the next year and a half
Not sure Sudbury would take Marchese or Clark,if i am u put in the other Clarke
take out Clark and Marchese and a deal might get done
That way Windsor would have 12 forwards instead of 11 as u listed though u forgot to put Bowen in,and Bilcke would play later maybe at the end of the year
Your deal leaves Windsor shorthanded depth wise,only 11 true forwards,mine gives 12 plus Bowen and Brown as roster spares
What depth? lol. We are short handed as it is.

Clark is a throw in because Dodero is an OA. If you move Clare, Ho Sang will have to move back to center. Bilcke is basically done for the year anyway so there was no point adding him in and I'd rather Brown play over Bowen.

Libbs is offline  
Old
01-08-2013, 03:38 PM
  #1093
Libbs
Registered User
 
Libbs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Halifax, NS
Posts: 3,569
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by punch1943 View Post
It's something they'd have to consider. I like the proposed lineup but I hate giving up the 2nds. They'd need to be down the line 2nds. Dodero might help lure his brother in the future. Sure would fix up the D.....
With Baptiste being here next year, we can include at least one into the deal. One of the conditional picks would turn into another 2014 2nd rounder if Sefton plays an OA season. Whether we acquire the guys now or next season (when the prices will certainty increase) those 2014 2nd rounders (save 1) will be gone.

Libbs is offline  
Old
01-08-2013, 03:42 PM
  #1094
hockeylegend11
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,831
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libbs View Post
What depth? lol. We are short handed as it is.

Clark is a throw in because Dodero is an OA. If you move Clare, Ho Sang will have to move back to center. Bilcke is basically done for the year anyway so there was no point adding him in and I'd rather Brown play over Bowen.
I would rather play Bowen if there is no Clark around,I missed the Dodero/Clark thing,
agree on the Bilcke situation
I would prefer to have 12 forwards moving on thats all and this trade gives windsor no wiggle regarding that

hockeylegend11 is offline  
Old
01-08-2013, 03:48 PM
  #1095
Libbs
Registered User
 
Libbs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Halifax, NS
Posts: 3,569
vCash: 500
Well they are kind of trumped regardless and a trade for Sefton/Baptiste would take much more than just Bateman.

Libbs is offline  
Old
01-08-2013, 03:54 PM
  #1096
hockeylegend11
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,831
vCash: 500
People attending the game on Thurs vs Brampton will need a program to tell the players apart as at least 5 players will be in the lineup who wernt last Friday at Sarnia
HoSang,Seiloff,Giftopulous,Aleardi,Koko and hopefully 2 or 3 others as the trade deadline ends
Rychel usually likes to finish deals prior to the next game so we shall see

hockeylegend11 is offline  
Old
01-08-2013, 03:56 PM
  #1097
hockeylegend11
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,831
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libbs View Post
Well they are kind of trumped regardless and a trade for Sefton/Baptiste would take much more than just Bateman.
Oh I know that which is why I suggested Clarke instead of Marchese,and throw in Bowen instead of Mcnaughton
I like your thinking i just would like to add bodies not take away with our final 3 cards

hockeylegend11 is offline  
Old
01-08-2013, 04:00 PM
  #1098
izzys
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 593
vCash: 500
jordan mcnaughton on tweeter says " for now i say goodbye to this chapter of my life and i look forward to what comes next

izzys is offline  
Old
01-08-2013, 04:02 PM
  #1099
Spitsfan67*
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Windsor
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,435
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by izzys View Post
jordan mcnaughton on tweeter says " for now i say goodbye to this chapter of my life and i look forward to what comes next
Released probably, not OHL material...

Spitsfan67* is offline  
Old
01-08-2013, 04:02 PM
  #1100
hockeylegend11
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,831
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by izzys View Post
jordan mcnaughton on tweeter says " for now i say goodbye to this chapter of my life and i look forward to what comes next
I guess one can surmise that he has been dealt or waived,trying to find out

hockeylegend11 is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:48 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.