Wrestling Amateur, Pro, Mud, Jello, Real, Fake, and in between

The Hockey's Future Wrestling Federation - III

Closed Thread

Old
01-09-2013, 02:17 PM
Groot
I am Groot.

vCash: 500
@NYGRYK At Caged In, I'll run through the competition and will become the first SINGLES double champion in #HFWF #AmericanAmbassador #WorldAmbassador

Old
01-09-2013, 02:24 PM
Dean Ambrose
I AM A MERCENARY

vCash: 133
Quote:
The plans to change the main event for Caged In and how to determine the HFWF World Championship came when people backstage started to realize how bad CPrice's condition is and that it'd be a bad idea to put him inside an Elimination Chamber. The plan for the Elimination Chamber match was for CPrice to win the HFWF World Championship and hold it until August where CrimsonSkorpion would take it off him inside Hell in a Cell.

After it became clear CPrice has cracked vertebrae as a result of the Kurt Angle incident, the plans were nixed and it's they'll all be straight up singles matches to determine the HFWF World Championship at Caged In.

There's some that still want to go through with CPrice vs. CrimsonSkorpion inside Hell in a Cell to culminate their feud, but many don't know how CPrice would hold up in such a physically demanding match. One wrong move or big bump could put his career on the shelf, if not for good, for a very long time. CPrice has also been advised to take it easy at house shows and that was indicative at the recent house show in Salt Lake City, where he defeated Coado in less than two minutes in what was his lowest match on the card at any house show to date and didn't take a bump to close the house show.

CPrice is still fully committed to working physically for HFWF, despite the injury to not mess up any long term plans. CPrice is still pushing for Hell in a Cell with CrimsonSkorpion. If the championship doesn't go on CPrice and the Hell in a Cell match isn't for the HFWF World Championship, there's talk of holding the match at an earlier event so the HFWF World Championship can main event Night to Remember.

Regarding the tournament for Caged In, we have the scoop that not ALL first round matchups will take place on one show. Those are eight matches and the head booker, under the code name "Vince McMahon" prefers more promos to matches on Television. It's likely that four matches will take place the night after Aftershock, the other four the next week, and the four 2nd round matchups the week later, with the semi-final and finals taking place all on one night at Caged In.
Source: F4WOnline

I never thought I was a bad person. I just thought I was the one good person living in a world of bad people.
Old
01-09-2013, 06:28 PM
Dean Ambrose
I AM A MERCENARY

During the F4W radio show, an unexpected person called in while they were talking about CPrice and it was CPrice himself, who went on a complete rant saying dirtsheet bull****ters need a real job and that he's feeling perfectly fine and can work through anything the HFWF wants him to work. Nonetheless, Alvarez and Meltzer had nothing to say in response.

Old
01-09-2013, 06:36 PM
Crimson Skorpion
Global Moderator

vCash: 50
Awards:
CrimsonSkorpion @CrimsonSkorpion
@StraightEdge lucked out. Gets put into a tournament for a belt he doesn't deserve and gets to lose to yours truly. #DoubleBadLuckBrian

Want to write for us? Head to lastwordonsports.com/writeforus and apply!
Old
01-09-2013, 06:44 PM
BackGroundMusic
rebuildingeverywhere

*Icicles sits on an old wooden chair in a darkened room.*

First....Aftershock and Coado's...removal from this world.

*A deep breath, a light flickers.

Then...NYGRYK. Just the first part...of the Icicle Insurrection.

*fade

Old
01-09-2013, 07:55 PM
InUtero
Oilers!

SE @StraightEdge

Looks like an easy first round match up for me

Old
01-09-2013, 10:50 PM
Dean Ambrose
I AM A MERCENARY

Quote:
Despite the HFWF World Championship tournament culminating at Caged In, there's still talks of the event featuring an Elimination Chamber match for the HFWF World Championship.
PWInsider

Old
01-09-2013, 10:58 PM
InUtero
Oilers!

SE @StraightEdge

@CrimsonSkorpion How fast do you think I'll beat you? 10 seconds? 50 seconds? A whole minute? Let's find out!

Last edited by InUtero: 01-10-2013 at 06:53 PM.
Old
01-09-2013, 11:10 PM
Dean Ambrose
I AM A MERCENARY

Almost as if HFWF anticipated rampant speculation, they already sent out local advertisements to networks in the host city of Caged In, Dallas, Texas with adverts for the event. While there's no proof of whether or not these are new or old, the adverts are highlighting that ColePens, CrimsonSkorpion and CPrice will all be taking place in the most demonic structure in wrestling history, and asks the question of which other three will join them and for the fans to expect to be shocked. It looks like HFWF is in for some wacky booking within the next month to reach the point of an Elimination Chamber match if these are new adverts.

If any fans in the Dallas market have seen previous ads hyping Caged In, let us know.

PWInsider

Old
01-10-2013, 09:02 AM
Crimson Skorpion
Global Moderator

Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by StraightEdge View Post
SE @StraightEdge

@CrimsonSkorpian How fast do you think I'll beat you? 10 seconds? 50 seconds? A whole minute? Let's find out!
I think he's talking to you, @CrimsonSkorpian.

Old
01-10-2013, 09:14 AM
Fro
Yes Cbus has hockey

@Fro Fro
.@TheRealMarf and @iRep prepare to continue your losing ways #ImBetterThanYou #YearOfFro

Old
01-10-2013, 01:09 PM
OmniSens
@OmniSenators

vCash: 106
Send a message via Skype™ to OmniSens
OmniSlash @Omni
Omni's taking it easy. Went home real quick, welcomed back the @NHL_SENS back on the ice and got to practice with them. Big week for me on HFWF now. BRING IT

Old
01-10-2013, 01:41 PM
Marf

@TheRealMarf

@Fro Fro prepare to lose another title to me #PiesBetterThanYou #YearofPie

Old
01-10-2013, 01:45 PM
Groot
I am Groot.

@NYGRYK @TheRealMarf It's irrelevant because I'll beat you any day #AmericanAmbassador

Old
01-10-2013, 01:52 PM
Marf

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGRYK21 View Post
@NYGRYK @TheRealMarf It's irrelevant because I'll beat you any day #AmericanAmbassador
@TheRealMarf

@NYGRYK Bring it on, I'll drop you faster than one of iRep's failed pies #SeriouslyTheyreAwful

Old
01-10-2013, 03:06 PM
Fro
Yes Cbus has hockey

@Fro Fro
@TheRealMarf son, I haven't seen **** piled that high since my last trip to Chipotle...you're going down... #DealWithIT

Old
01-10-2013, 03:20 PM
End of Line
Human After All

End of Line @End_of_Line
I will have that belt around my waist after Caged In...in the mean time, Cole and Gimpson, I mean Crimson still need their ***** kicked.

"I don't know what the stronger emotion would be, the joy of winning or the pain of losing"-Sidney Crosby.
Old
01-10-2013, 06:24 PM
Topshelf8188
Boston Strong

Topshelf @Topshelf
Tourny bracket makes me sick. How can I wrestle my brother who is obv injured?

Old
01-10-2013, 06:53 PM
InUtero
Oilers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonSkorpion View Post
I think he's talking to you, @CrimsonSkorpian.
No @CrimsonSkorpion I'm talking to you

Old
01-10-2013, 11:26 PM
Dean Ambrose
I AM A MERCENARY

Quote:
- The twitter war waging on between StraightEdge and CrimsonSkorpion is potentially going to lead to a rivalry between the two, but that's not a guarantee. A few months ago, this was a guarantee, but with new names coming in and HFWF worried of fans getting sick of the same names in the top programs, plans may change.
Quote:
- There have been talks of having a big 4 on 4 tag team match at Caged In.
Quote:
- The Elimination Chamber match is still on the tables for Caged In, although, many are wondering how HFWF will get there with the tournament going on for the HFWF World Championship.
Quote:
- Eduardo the Happy Mexican is likely to be a recurring character. There's talk of re-debuting him as an anger management therapist for Icicles. HFWF wants to one-up WWE and do the segment better than they did.
Quote:
- CPrice consists on being completely healthy and is going to work every date he's scheduled for. He's not scheduled to work any house shows in February with him filming the movie.
Quote:
- CPrice has reportedly gotten up to 250 pounds now. About a week ago, he was a 243.
Quote:
- Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson and CPrice have reportedly become good friends. The Rock helped CPrice get the role on "Hercules" and now The Rock helped CPrice get a role on another upcoming movie that The Rock is starring in called "Lore", which will begin filming in July.
Quote:
- Icicles and End of Line are two guys that are going to be pushed hard on HFWF television. They both have the look that SheamusFan loves and are more likely to be pushed than smaller guys. Icicles stands 6'10" and over 320 pounds and End of Line stands 6'5" and close to 300 pounds.
Quote:
- HFWF is bracing for a slide in ratings as WWE begins entering the Road to WrestleMania and start reintroducing Brock Lesnar, Triple H and The Undertaker back on television. The Rock back on Raw has already seen Raw ratings rise, but HFWF ratings have stuck side-by-side with WWE. They are expecting a slide until April though.
Quote:
- Rey Mysterio, Sin Cara, Shelton Benjamin, Charlie Haas, John Morrison, Val Venis and Gregory Helms are all close to reaching agreements with HFWF. Talks with Chris Jericho have been stopped for now because Chris Jericho is taking a two week tour with his band through England, again. HFWF is also expected to make a strong pitch for Randy Orton and Brock Lesnar, when Lesnar's contract expires during WrestleMania. NBC is willing to offer $15,000,000 to Brock Lesnar.
Quote:
- There's reportedly heat on Jussi, AGAIN. Jussi had just come out of the dog house and was ready to be pushed again, but Jussi actually assaulted a backstage executive who runs the @HFWF Twitter account. Word got around and SheamusFan is said to be pissed at Jussi. SheamusFan is on a rampage lately with the speculation of steroids in his locker room and gave Jussi a drug test on the spot in hopes of catching him in a fit of roid rage. No word on the results.
Quote:
- Signs point to iRep turning heel.
Quote:
- Kurt Angle is legitimately gone from the HFWF.
Quote:
- We're expecting PPV numbers for December pay-per-views from WWE and HFWF. WWE hosted Tables, Ladders and Chairs on December 16th, 2012 and HFWF hosted Starstruck one week later on December 23rd, 2012.
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Old
01-10-2013, 11:38 PM
Crimson Skorpion
Global Moderator

Awards:
CrimsonSkorpian @CrimsonSkorpian
Hah, he was talking to you @CrimsonSkorpion! Why would he talk to me, I'm a chef.

A chef with that name? :"Hah, he was talking to you @CrimsonSkorpion! Why would he talk to me, I'm a chef."

CrimsonSkorpian @CrimsonSkorpian
Yes. One that cooks scorpions. :"A chef with that name?"

YOU MONSTER! :"Yes. One that cooks scorpions."

Old
01-11-2013, 01:42 AM
Big Poppa Puck
Bring back JTG!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince McMahon
- Signs point to iRep turning heel.
All hail King iRep?

Old
01-11-2013, 02:06 AM
InUtero
Oilers!

god dammit screw your name

Last edited by InUtero: 01-11-2013 at 02:34 AM.
Old
01-11-2013, 11:20 AM
Groot
I am Groot.

@NYGRYK thought I lost my #USTitle to @BryanDanielson. Then I woke up #NotHappening

Old
01-11-2013, 12:05 PM
Fro
Yes Cbus has hockey

@Fro Fro
Cake > Pie, Anything > EFFING DETROIT #JustACityBoy #BornAndRaisedInF***Detroit

Closed Thread