HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Pittsburgh Penguins
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Beau Bennett | 1st round | #20 overall

Old
01-10-2013, 04:28 PM
Mr Jiggyfly

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jag68Sid87 View Post
Philippe Dupuis and Benn Ferriero will be recalled before Bennett. We all know this will happen.
C'mon Jags, you are killing my positive vibes.

Mr Jiggyfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-10-2013, 04:47 PM
alcanalz
whys and wherefores

vCash: 193
Meh, depends on the injuries and the situation, but I'm almost of the opinion where if he's not going to be on the team out of camp, then leave him down there for the full season.

Then again, it does depend on the injury situation and such.

alcanalz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-10-2013, 04:59 PM
Mr Jiggyfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcanalz View Post
Meh, depends on the injuries and the situation, but I'm almost of the opinion where if he's not going to be on the team out of camp, then leave him down there for the full season.

Then again, it does depend on the injury situation and such.
I'm of the opinion that your best players get called up first and I don't see anyone down there better than BB.

Maybe if they need a fourth line plugger, you call up Sill, but other than that BB should be the first callup based on both play and talent.

Mr Jiggyfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-10-2013, 05:32 PM
M0NTY26
Force from Ma'gorsk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Jiggyfly View Post
I'm of the opinion that your best players get called up first and I don't see anyone down there better than BB.

Maybe if they need a fourth line plugger, you call up Sill, but other than that BB should be the first callup based on both play and talent.
Jiggy, do you think he has the strength to play with the big boys though? That would be my only reasoning for calling up someone else, before him. He's absolutely the most talented player in our system, but if he's not strong enough yet, then it's gonna be a tough ride for him.

M0NTY26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-10-2013, 05:33 PM
MrBurgundy*
Time to move forward

He needs to play with skilled players too to develop and get better. Its too bad WBS doesn't have anybody else down there that fits that bill. He just thinks the game completely different than any other person they have down there. I really think he will be one of those players that looks better in the NHL. The only thing that will limit him is his strength against NHL competition and his skating. If he can overcome that then I'd love to see what he can do with the big club.

MrBurgundy* is offline   Reply With Quote