HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

2012-2013 CHL/NCAA/Euro Prospects thread 3.0

Closed Thread

Old
01-09-2013, 09:53 PM
Marc the Habs Fan
Ours!

vCash: 597
Windsor apparently just got Koekkoek. Wow. They are clearly going for the Mem Cup next year when they could be hosting it.

Old
01-10-2013, 12:00 AM
Estimated_Prophet

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habaddict View Post
Whatever the questions about his skating, they don't show there !
This play developed in slow motion.....not sure how it could possibly reflect on his skating?

Old
01-10-2013, 02:36 PM
Prospector

Any vids of Pribyl goals yesterday?

Old
01-10-2013, 03:21 PM
badfish
Habs fan in SK

I went to theSparta Praha game against Litvinov on January 4th. Pribyl has a good frame that he used well around the front of the net and from walking out down low towards the slot. He fanned on a good chance in front of the net but was involved in the first goal by Sparta by running a screen. He even celebrated as if he had tipped it but someone else was credited with the goal. I noticed when the play was in a zone he could keep up fine but on one play where a 2 on 1 was developing his skating was obviously slower than the other forward and the defenceman back checking. Overall though I felt he did well working down low and in front of the net. He seemed to win face offs frequently. Former NHLers Martin Rucinsky and Karl Pilar were also in the game. Pribyl was better than Pilar but not as dazzling as Rucinsky. The game had a great atmosphere and was fun to watch!

Old
01-10-2013, 03:49 PM
Blind Gardien
Global Moderator
nexus of the crisis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc the Habs Fan View Post
Windsor apparently just got Koekkoek. Wow. They are clearly going for the Mem Cup next year when they could be hosting it.
I think it'll be more telling next year with any further additions. Koekkoek is a good addition, and of course they'll have some other good pieces like our Vail, Rychel, Ho-Sang, etc. Still need some more developments to be one of those really mega-contender looking teams, IMHO. But Windsor is usually good for pulling those extra things off to put them over the top too. Losing draft picks from the whole recruiting scandal would make a minor dent maybe in some of what they could do, but I'm guessing they won't be held "politically accountable" for that when it comes to picking the host.

Old
01-10-2013, 06:06 PM
habsprospects
Irresponsible User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prospector View Post
Any vids of Pribyl goals yesterday?
First goal and 5:04

http://www.sport.cz/hokej/extraliga/...a-desitku.html

Habs Prospects website
Old
01-10-2013, 07:16 PM
NotProkofievian

That first goal was awesome.

Old
01-10-2013, 07:24 PM
Watsatheo
Error 503 Service

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotProkofievian View Post
That first goal was awesome.
Yeah, you can see the upside. Love the stiff arm.

Old
01-10-2013, 07:26 PM
WeThreeKings

Send a message via MSN to WeThreeKings
Pribyl is a boss.

Old
01-10-2013, 07:41 PM
montreal
Go Habs Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
He didn't leave the game? But now we have the reports that he's probably going to miss weeks if not more......Was that a false report? Or should the docs in Michigan be fired?
no he didn't leave the game, although it was at the end of the game so there was little time left but he got up on his own and skated to the bench on his own. He looked like he was in a lot of pain but he was there sitting on the bench cause the tv announcers even said it was good to see him skating on his own power and sitting on the bench. I haven't heard anything but I believe at least one or both of Michigan's game are on tv this weekend.

Old
01-10-2013, 07:46 PM
Mathletic

Assist for Hudon on Sags goal after intercepting a pass/bounce in the neutral zone. Dauphin having a good game as well. He just scored as I was writing this fighting for a loose puck in front of the net. He's playing a good 2-way game tonight. He made some good passes on the PP as well playing the point.

Old
01-10-2013, 08:00 PM
Et le But

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeThreeKings View Post
Pribyl is a boss.
I hope they bring him over after this year.

Old
01-10-2013, 08:03 PM
WeThreeKings

Send a message via MSN to WeThreeKings
Quote:
Originally Posted by Et le But View Post
I hope they bring him over after this year.
Why? So Lefebvre can have him eating hot dogs with Avtsin in the press-box? At least they can joke about how awful Leveille and Chaput are at hockey.

Old
01-10-2013, 08:52 PM
That

Looks like Hudon might be hurt. There was a scrum at the blue line and he jumped in and got thrown on the ice by two of the Quebec players. He tried to get up multiple times but couldn't as he was in noticeable pain. Good news is he left the ice under his own power and took seat down on the bench.

I don't remember him taking a shift after that. Although it was very late in the game and Chicoutimi was up 3-1.

My stream didn't let me re-watch the incident, so forgive me if I'm remembering it wrong.

Old
01-10-2013, 09:01 PM
ChoseLa

Could be his back again, men he's injury prone.

Old
01-10-2013, 09:06 PM
Mathletic

Quote:
Originally Posted by That View Post
Looks like Hudon might be hurt. There was a scrum at the blue line and he jumped in and got thrown on the ice by two of the Quebec players. He tried to get up multiple times but couldn't as he was in noticeable pain. Good news is he left the ice under his own power and took seat down on the bench.

I don't remember him taking a shift after that. Although it was very late in the game and Chicoutimi was up 3-1.

My stream didn't let me re-watch the incident, so forgive me if I'm remembering it wrong.
Looks like his back injury, the play didn't look that back but like you said, we can't watch the replay from the Q website.

Old
01-10-2013, 10:10 PM
Markowicz
Simple Jacques

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathletic View Post
Looks like his back injury, the play didn't look that back but like you said, we can't watch the replay from the Q website.
Just saw it on RDS. I thought it was concussion the way he hit his head. Jeez this kid has no luck.

Old
01-10-2013, 10:52 PM
Et le But

Quote:
Why? So Lefebvre can have him eating hot dogs with Avtsin in the press-box? At least they can joke about how awful Leveille and Chaput are at hockey.
Because every Czech prospect right now has skating issues and so he's more likely to become a half-competent skater elsewhere?

Old
01-10-2013, 11:30 PM
Watsatheo
Error 503 Service

Quote:
I'm going to agree, he's slowly getting a bigger role over there and developing pretty nicely. Who knows, might be top 6 next season. Way better than being 4th line with Stortini and Hagel like Nattinen or worse like you mentioned with Avtsin.

Old
01-11-2013, 08:15 AM
Habs 4 Life
No Excuses

Dietz and Thrower on TV tonight, Blades @ home against Red Deer @ 8pm on Sportsnet

Old
01-11-2013, 08:21 AM
Monctonscout
Monctonscout

Quote:
Assist for Hudon on Sags goal after intercepting a pass/bounce in the neutral zone. Dauphin having a good game as well. He just scored as I was writing this fighting for a loose puck in front of the net. He's playing a good 2-way game tonight. He made some good passes on the PP as well playing the point.
Dauphin would be a good 2nd or 3rd round pick. Still need to get stronger but is a nice skilled center, might be "under the radar" with all the skill from the Q this year.

Old
01-11-2013, 02:41 PM
S Bah

Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal View Post
no he didn't leave the game, although it was at the end of the game so there was little time left but he got up on his own and skated to the bench on his own. He looked like he was in a lot of pain but he was there sitting on the bench cause the tv announcers even said it was good to see him skating on his own power and sitting on the bench. I haven't heard anything but I believe at least one or both of Michigan's game are on tv this weekend.
Just wondering if it's the same knee he injured during his draft year,that's the reason he was available in the 3rd round.He has the solid work ethic and the family bloodlines to bounce back better than ever,sounds like he got set-up for a clip.I've been an avid supporter of Mac since the Habs drafted him and he's the first defenceman from the Bennett clan,which includes his uncles,both forwards for Team USA in the 70's and his grandfather,the goalie that allowed the famous 50 in 50 goal scored by Maurice"Rocket" Richard in the 40's.

Old
01-11-2013, 03:03 PM
QuebecPride
@Etienne_Pouliot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs 4 Life View Post
Dietz and Thrower on TV tonight, Blades @ home against Red Deer @ 8pm on Sportsnet
Thanks for the heads up!

Old
01-11-2013, 03:10 PM
bcv
My french sucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by habsprospects View Post
He looks huge!

Old
01-11-2013, 03:48 PM
QuebecPride
@Etienne_Pouliot

Quote:
He received a cheap-shot from Millman, from what I've heard from Sags fans. No news yet if he'll play vs Sherbrooke tonight.

Closed Thread