HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Pittsburgh Penguins
Notices

Your Penguins Jerseys/Gear

Old
10-15-2012, 07:23 AM
shoeshine boy

vCash: 500
I've got various tshirts and a few jerseys but since I play beer league hockey (not in Pittsburgh) I'm more into the team gear that I own:

Winter Classic pants and gloves

regular pants and gloves. gloves on the left were Letang's

locker room training shirts

shoeshine boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-16-2012, 10:14 PM
MetalheadPenguinsFan
Disco Is Dead!!!

vCash: 50
Picked up this beautiful piece today at the local collectible shop. It's a framed and signed photo of Mario celebrating his 500th goal on October 26th 1995.

As you can see in the right hand bottom of the picture only 166 copies of this signed print were made. And mine is number 27 out of 166.

Last edited by MetalheadPenguinsFan: 11-30-2012 at 08:40 AM.
MetalheadPenguinsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-08-2013, 02:35 PM
Malke

Is this one genuine? http://www.ebay.com/itm/EVGENI-MALKI...item53eb9c457b

And: is it a good deal?

Malke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-08-2013, 02:40 PM
ColePens
Global Moderator
Your Savior

Send a message via AIM to ColePens
It's the premier, so it's the right price for a non-authentic. They are solid jerseys but go down to 129 even in Pittsburgh. I'd say that's a crap deal.

If you don't want fakes and don't want authentics, just wait til NHL's website or Dicks Sporting Goods goes on sale a bit. They definitely will go down to 129ish.

ColePens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-08-2013, 03:02 PM
Malke

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColePens View Post
It's the premier, so it's the right price for a non-authentic. They are solid jerseys but go down to 129 even in Pittsburgh. I'd say that's a crap deal.

If you don't want fakes and don't want authentics, just wait til NHL's website or Dicks Sporting Goods goes on sale a bit. They definitely will go down to 129ish.
Thanks for the quick reply!

I could go for an authentic, but I want the 2009 with the Final patch (or the Champion one) if these are available?

Old
01-08-2013, 03:06 PM
ColePens
Global Moderator
Your Savior

Send a message via AIM to ColePens
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malke View Post
Thanks for the quick reply!

I could go for an authentic, but I want the 2009 with the Final patch (or the Champion one) if these are available?
I bet you could buy that patch for $9.99 on eBay alone. Then go to anyone to get it ironed on. It would be very legit.

I'm VERY particular about fake jerseys so shoot me a PM if you find a couple and have questions on.

ColePens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-08-2013, 03:39 PM
Malke

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColePens View Post
I bet you could buy that patch for $9.99 on eBay alone. Then go to anyone to get it ironed on. It would be very legit.

I'm VERY particular about fake jerseys so shoot me a PM if you find a couple and have questions on.
Alright, will do!

Thanks a lot!

Old
01-08-2013, 07:47 PM
MetalheadPenguinsFan
Disco Is Dead!!!

Scooped up a graded Crosby "Young Guns" rookie card the other day.

It's graded 8.5 by KSA.

Old
01-08-2013, 09:29 PM
froods
Millerrrrrrr!!!

I have a James Neal white and a Sid home jersey. I am surprised I am the only one so far with a Neal jersey.

froods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-08-2013, 10:13 PM
BeauKnows19

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoeshine boy View Post
I've got various tshirts and a few jerseys but since I play beer league hockey (not in Pittsburgh) I'm more into the team gear that I own:

Winter Classic pants and gloves

regular pants and gloves. gloves on the left were Letang's

How did you get all that stuff?

BeauKnows19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-08-2013, 10:26 PM
jrm2054

I have 3 jerseys
White Malkin
White Neal
Black Crosby

I have a autographed pic of Cooke

And a bunch of players shirts. The ones with names on the back and numbers because I work at dicks.
I have
Two crosbys
Malkin
Neal
Kunitz
Sutter (got today)
Cooke
And a old letestu

jrm2054 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-09-2013, 08:10 AM
Le Magnifique 66
Let's Go Pens

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalheadPenguinsFan View Post
Picked up this beautiful piece today at the local collectible shop. It's a framed and signed photo of Mario celebrating his 500th goal on October 26th 1995.

As you can see in the right hand bottom of the picture only 166 copies of this signed print were made. And mine is number 27 out of 166.
That's a really nice frame

Le Magnifique 66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-10-2013, 01:13 AM
MetalheadPenguinsFan
Disco Is Dead!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Magnifique 66 View Post
That's a really nice frame
Thank you Sir.

That piece was made and authenticated by ReichPM, a Pittsburgh sports marketing and collectible firm.

http://www.reichpm.com/

You yinzers probably know of them though. But yeah I am highly impressed with that piece and will probably order another through them this summer.

Anywho I just sold my graded 8.5 (by KSA) Crosby Young Guns rookie card yesterday for $500 and I'll be buying two autographed Mario Lemieux pucks with that money from AJ Sports World. One is a Team Canada one and the other commemorates the '91 and '92 Cup wins. I'll have to post pics when I get them.

Speaking of pucks, my fiancee also got me a sweet Letang signed puck for Christmas.

Last edited by MetalheadPenguinsFan: 01-10-2013 at 03:10 AM.
Old
01-10-2013, 12:02 PM
Le Magnifique 66
Let's Go Pens

Quote:
Thank you Sir.

That piece was made and authenticated by ReichPM, a Pittsburgh sports marketing and collectible firm.

http://www.reichpm.com/

You yinzers probably know of them though. But yeah I am highly impressed with that piece and will probably order another through them this summer.

Anywho I just sold my graded 8.5 (by KSA) Crosby Young Guns rookie card yesterday for $500 and I'll be buying two autographed Mario Lemieux pucks with that money from AJ Sports World. One is a Team Canada one and the other commemorates the '91 and '92 Cup wins. I'll have to post pics when I get them.

Speaking of pucks, my fiancee also got me a sweet Letang signed puck for Christmas.
Thanks for the site, I usually get my stuff from Frameworth but this site has nice stuff.

Going to keep an eye and show the wife this one since my B-day isn't far away

http://www.reichpm.com/products/mari...amed-p-76.html

Old
01-10-2013, 06:33 PM
iamjs
Unregistered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoeshine boy View Post
I have that workethic/accountability/foundation shirt, but it's a different version. I believe mine is from 2008-09. Was supposed to get a Sacrifice shirt from the same person (the one with the 5 different languages), but it never made it back to me.

iamjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-10-2013, 11:35 PM
MetalheadPenguinsFan
Disco Is Dead!!!

Quote:
Thanks for the site, I usually get my stuff from Frameworth but this site has nice stuff.

Going to keep an eye and show the wife this one since my B-day isn't far away

http://www.reichpm.com/products/mari...amed-p-76.html
No problem dude.

Yeah I wanna order this framed picture of Mario with the Cup from them.

http://www.reichpm.com/products/mari...amed-p-97.html

See what happened was my fiancee had bought me an autographed and framed Mario with the Cup picture this past Christmas from the local collectible shop here where I got the Mario 500th goal framed picture back in October. But the brass nameplate underneath the Mario with the Cup picture had a few typos, the picture had no holograms or anything, and the COA was just a basic one from the store. Which when I combined these factors...made me question the authenticity of Mario's signature.

So I returned the picture like a week ago and because I didn't have the reciept (at the time I thought I had lost it) they gave me a $450 credit which I had used to buy that graded Crosby "Young Guns" rookie card. Then lo and behold I actually found the reciept for the Mario picture but of course this is after I returned the picture and used the credit of course.

So in short, I sold the Crosby "Young Guns" rookie card on Kijiji yesterday afternoon for $500 and used that $500 to buy two autographed Mario Lemieux pucks from AJ Sports World last night. And thanks to a secret promotional code I was given (that's good until February 1st.) I saved 30%. So the two pucks were regularly going to be over $500 with tax, but with this promo code I saved $150.00 The money I saved will be put towards Centre Ice for this season.

But yeah the autographed Lemieux pucks I just ordered I'm sure will look great. One is a Team Canada one and the other commemorates the '91 and '92 Cup wins. I'll have to post pics when I get them.

Depending on how will this order with AJ Sports World goes (since this is my first time ordering from them), I might scoop up more stuff while I have that 30% off code until February 1st.

But yeah, Frameworth are alright. I have two signed pucks (Mallkin and Letang ones) from them. Really the only gripe I have with Frameworth is that even though they say that you can track your order, they never send tracking information. At least not in the 3 times I've dealt with them. In short, even though I got everything in the end each time....actually getting my stuff delivered to me from them was a nightmare.

Last edited by MetalheadPenguinsFan: 01-10-2013 at 11:43 PM.
Old
01-11-2013, 08:37 AM
Le Magnifique 66
Let's Go Pens

Quote:
No problem dude.

Yeah I wanna order this framed picture of Mario with the Cup from them.

See what happened was my fiancee had bought me an autographed and framed Mario with the Cup picture this past Christmas from the local collectible shop here where I got the Mario 500th goal framed picture back in October. But the brass nameplate underneath the Mario with the Cup picture had a few typos, the picture had no holograms or anything, and the COA was just a basic one from the store. Which when I combined these factors...made me question the authenticity of Mario's signature.

So I returned the picture like a week ago and because I didn't have the reciept (at the time I thought I had lost it) they gave me a $450 credit which I had used to buy that graded Crosby "Young Guns" rookie card. Then lo and behold I actually found the reciept for the Mario picture but of course this is after I returned the picture and used the credit of course.

So in short, I sold the Crosby "Young Guns" rookie card on Kijiji yesterday afternoon for $500 and used that $500 to buy two autographed Mario Lemieux pucks from AJ Sports World last night. And thanks to a secret promotional code I was given (that's good until February 1st.) I saved 30%. So the two pucks were regularly going to be over $500 with tax, but with this promo code I saved $150.00 The money I saved will be put towards Centre Ice for this season.

But yeah the autographed Lemieux pucks I just ordered I'm sure will look great. One is a Team Canada one and the other commemorates the '91 and '92 Cup wins. I'll have to post pics when I get them.

Depending on how will this order with AJ Sports World goes (since this is my first time ordering from them), I might scoop up more stuff while I have that 30% off code until February 1st.

But yeah, Frameworth are alright. I have two signed pucks (Mallkin and Letang ones) from them. Really the only gripe I have with Frameworth is that even though they say that you can track your order, they never send tracking information. At least not in the 3 times I've dealt with them. In short, even though I got everything in the end each time....actually getting my stuff delivered to me from them was a nightmare.
That's awesome, good savings and good choice with the Crosby rookie Card

As for me I really never had a problem with Frameworth, I have a signed authentic Crosby jersey and when I got married 4 years ago my wife purchased this frame for my gift

http://www.frameworth.com/cart/produ...cat=100&page=9

She also got the huge case display to put my jersey in that was a deal I got at Cosco for 150$ which I now regret not buying 2 or 3.

This year going into next gonna be looking for a Lemieux signed jersey and a nice looking Lemieux frame of him holding the Cup

Old
01-11-2013, 01:30 PM
MetalheadPenguinsFan
Disco Is Dead!!!

Quote:
That's awesome, good savings and good choice with the Crosby rookie Card

As for me I really never had a problem with Frameworth, I have a signed authentic Crosby jersey and when I got married 4 years ago my wife purchased this frame for my gift

http://www.frameworth.com/cart/produ...cat=100&page=9

She also got the huge case display to put my jersey in that was a deal I got at Cosco for 150$ which I now regret not buying 2 or 3.

This year going into next gonna be looking for a Lemieux signed jersey and a nice looking Lemieux frame of him holding the Cup
Yeah I had only justified getting the Crosby Young Guns rookie card because I had that local store credit at the time. Had I walked into the store with $400 cash there's no way in hell I'd pay that much for one rookie card. Regardless of whether it's Crosby or professionally graded or not.

I do kinda feel bad for selling it. But at the same time, for the $400 I paid for it, I know I can get it again on Ebay for cheaper if I ever choose or really really wanted to. Or if not for cheaper, one that is graded a higher grade. As the one I had was graded an 8.5 by KSA and I've now seen ones on Ebay that were graded a 9 or on 9.5 by Beckett going for the same amount or a bit cheaper than what I had paid for mine. Maybe I'll get one someday but like I've said before, for the amount of money people foolishly pay for today's top-end cards, I'd much rather use that money on framed and autographed pictures for my wall or a few autographed pucks instead. As at least pictures can be hung on my wall and my pucks can be displayed in cubes on my desk for people to see. Where as a card is either just in a binder or in a screwtop case in my drawer.

And that's a pretty sweet Crosby picture and scoresheet combo dude. Am glad to hear that you've never had any Frameworth issues. I haven't either, aside from them never ever giving me tracking info which pissed me off. With that aside, the quality of their stuff is always great. My signed Malkin and Letang pucks are from them and I have a few unsigned and framed pics from them as well. But now that I can afford signed stuff, I go for signed.

If you want a signed Mario with the Cup framed picture or a signed Mario jersey, just go through ReichPM in Pittsburgh man. I.E. they have these ones here...

http://www.reichpm.com/products/mari...rap-p-121.html

http://www.reichpm.com/products/mari...sey-p-119.html

Good prices IMO. As for a Mario with the Cup picture, I want this one.

It's essentially the same one that I had before, just this ReichPM one is 100% legit for sure and doesn't have any nameplate errors.

Old
01-11-2013, 03:01 PM
Le Magnifique 66
Let's Go Pens

Quote:
Yeah I had only justified getting the Crosby Young Guns rookie card because I had that local store credit at the time. Had I walked into the store with $400 cash there's no way in hell I'd pay that much for one rookie card. Regardless of whether it's Crosby or professionally graded or not.

I do kinda feel bad for selling it. But at the same time, for the $400 I paid for it, I know I can get it again on Ebay for cheaper if I ever choose or really really wanted to. Or if not for cheaper, one that is graded a higher grade. As the one I had was graded an 8.5 by KSA and I've now seen ones on Ebay that were graded a 9 or on 9.5 by Beckett going for the same amount or a bit cheaper than what I had paid for mine. Maybe I'll get one someday but like I've said before, for the amount of money people foolishly pay for today's top-end cards, I'd much rather use that money on framed and autographed pictures for my wall or a few autographed pucks instead. As at least pictures can be hung on my wall and my pucks can be displayed in cubes on my desk for people to see. Where as a card is either just in a binder or in a screwtop case in my drawer.

And that's a pretty sweet Crosby picture and scoresheet combo dude. Am glad to hear that you've never had any Frameworth issues. I haven't either, aside from them never ever giving me tracking info which pissed me off. With that aside, the quality of their stuff is always great. My signed Malkin and Letang pucks are from them and I have a few unsigned and framed pics from them as well. But now that I can afford signed stuff, I go for signed.

If you want a signed Mario with the Cup framed picture or a signed Mario jersey, just go through ReichPM in Pittsburgh man. I.E. they have these ones here...

http://www.reichpm.com/products/mari...rap-p-121.html

http://www.reichpm.com/products/mari...sey-p-119.html

Good prices IMO. As for a Mario with the Cup picture, I want this one.

It's essentially the same one that I had before, just this ReichPM one is 100% legit for sure and doesn't have any nameplate errors.
Eventually I will get it but gonna try a little cheaper then that. Was hoping more in the 4 max 500 for the jersey. Well see if I can get lucky when a deal comes along

Old
02-02-2013, 06:40 PM
ALF AmericanLionsFan

Does the lettering and numbering look authentic on these Malkin jerseys? I know they are replica,but want the exact on ice custom job for name and numbers http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_odkw...at=0&_from=R40

Thanks!. Also has anyone gone to auto signing at SteelCityCollectables?

ALF AmericanLionsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-02-2013, 07:52 PM
PensBandwagonerNo272
the march

vCash: 450
An authentic powder blue Winter Classic Malkin jersey signed by....... Crosby and Talbot

A Winter Classic puck signed by Michalek

Speaking of that, any tips on how to get stuff signed on game day?
Gonna be in town for the game next Thursday and would love to get that jersey signed by Geno.

PensBandwagonerNo272 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-02-2013, 07:55 PM
jrm2054

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALF AmericanLionsFan View Post
Does the lettering and numbering look authentic on these Malkin jerseys? I know they are replica,but want the exact on ice custom job for name and numbers http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_odkw...at=0&_from=R40

Thanks!. Also has anyone gone to auto signing at SteelCityCollectables?
Yes on the signings I went to Cooke and am going to Neal on the 11th what is your question?

jrm2054 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-02-2013, 08:56 PM
ALF AmericanLionsFan

Just your overall experience with it. Well run? Hoping they do a Geno signing.

ALF AmericanLionsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-02-2013, 09:12 PM
Adams27

I have one Authentic jersey Craig Adams
Three hats,Six Sweatshirts, ten t-shirts, a plaque that says "Its a great day for hockey"

Adams27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-02-2013, 10:34 PM
nhindian

fake Ruutu black jersey
stitched black Crosby
Premier Malkin white

Will probably get a premier Neal winter classic on Thursday!

nhindian is offline   Reply With Quote