HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

RUMOR: Jagr to Anaheim??? Per Corey Perry

Closed Thread

Old
12-11-2003, 10:23 PM
EroCaps

vCash: 500
to add some validity/speculation, fuel to this fire, Corey Perry plays for the London Knights, currently coached by Caps legend Dale Hunter, who *recently spent time in DC with GM McPhee*;-

-McPhee, who was painfully near completing a deal for Rick Nash (former teammate of Perry's and player for Hunter) a couple a years ago on draft day.

I'd say there's a distinct possibility that Jagr (32 pts in 29 games) goes West, where any rational Caps fan would want him

Old
12-12-2003, 04:39 AM
Frenzy1

Quote:
Originally Posted by EroCaps
to add some validity/speculation, fuel to this fire, Corey Perry plays for the London Knights, currently coached by Caps legend Dale Hunter, who *recently spent time in DC with GM McPhee*;-

-McPhee, who was painfully near completing a deal for Rick Nash (former teammate of Perry's and player for Hunter) a couple a years ago on draft day.

I'd say there's a distinct possibility that Jagr (32 pts in 29 games) goes West, where any rational Caps fan would want him
I hate Jagr. Sorry, just had to say that.

IMO, this could be the old Larry Pleau - fake trade talk to get movement from another team (Remember the Tkachuck deal where Pleau also took a look at Lindros and had him come in for a physical - helped lower asking price for Tkachuck, though it was still high).

This could be the Ducks way of getting Lowe off his butt and to drop his $$ demand from Comie - who legally earned his money. Sends a message, if you wont deal we will find someone who will.

Old
12-12-2003, 06:29 AM
Tinordi24*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenzy1
I hate Jagr. Sorry, just had to say that.

IMO, this could be the old Larry Pleau - fake trade talk to get movement from another team (Remember the Tkachuck deal where Pleau also took a look at Lindros and had him come in for a physical - helped lower asking price for Tkachuck, though it was still high).

This could be the Ducks way of getting Lowe off his butt and to drop his $$ demand from Comie - who legally earned his money. Sends a message, if you wont deal we will find someone who will.
I agree. Why Anaheim would possibly want THE JAGIRL i cannot imagine.

He'd be VERY unhappy in their D system and would wilt away any team unity they may have. As a Caps fan I'm all for it tho!

Closed Thread