HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Non-Sports > Geek Emporium
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie
Notices

Geek Emporium Discuss computers, hardware, software, electronics, video games, internet, etc.

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Thread (Part 3)

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
01-11-2013, 12:52 PM
  #776
Carl Carlson
Registered User
 
Carl Carlson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,708
vCash: 50
When unlocking camos, I wish all the stuff you did before you get to the 100 head shots counted. i.e.: long shots, double kills etc...

Carl Carlson is offline  
Old
01-11-2013, 12:53 PM
  #777
southpaw24
Registered User
 
southpaw24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Owen Sound, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,795
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl Carlson View Post
When unlocking camos, I wish all the stuff you did before you get to the 100 head shots counted. i.e.: long shots, double kills etc...
This

southpaw24 is offline  
Old
01-11-2013, 01:18 PM
  #778
silverfish
Not a GM
 
silverfish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Alphabetrium
Country: United States
Posts: 30,463
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguins23 View Post
My win % sucks cause I often run solo and join matches where the other team has dogs/swarm/lodestar etc already up so I just quit.
There should be a rule, and I'm not calling you out specifically or mean this in any hostile way. There should be an unspoken rule, that if you are a "ragequitter" then you can't complain about being put into a game where you have no chance of winning. You know why you were put into that game? Because of ragequitters.

Maybe I feel extra strongly about that because if I start a game, I finish it. But that's just me.

Another unspoken rule that I think should be implemented. If we're playing Kill Confirmed, and you see me kill someone and head straight for their tags, don't cut me off and take them for yourself. That's a dick move.

silverfish is offline  
Old
01-11-2013, 01:49 PM
  #779
ProPAIN
I am the DANGER!
 
ProPAIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Paris
Country: Belgium
Posts: 13,954
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl Carlson View Post
When unlocking camos, I wish all the stuff you did before you get to the 100 head shots counted. i.e.: long shots, double kills etc...
Or at least after prestige-ing it or something.

ProPAIN is offline  
Old
01-11-2013, 02:08 PM
  #780
Blueline Bomber
From the Blueline
 
Blueline Bomber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 29,523
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverfish View Post
Another unspoken rule that I think should be implemented. If we're playing Kill Confirmed, and you see me kill someone and head straight for their tags, don't cut me off and take them for yourself. That's a dick move.
My policy with regards to KC is to take any tags I see laying on the ground, regardless of where they are, who's near them or how long they've been there.

Why? Because too often I see my teammates in KC completely ignore the collection of tags. So it got to the point where I had to "hoarde" the tags to ensure my team wasn't getting completely blown out.

Blueline Bomber is offline  
Old
01-11-2013, 02:44 PM
  #781
leova
Registered User
 
leova's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,338
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueline Bomber View Post
My policy with regards to KC is to take any tags I see laying on the ground, regardless of where they are, who's near them or how long they've been there.

Why? Because too often I see my teammates in KC completely ignore the collection of tags. So it got to the point where I had to "hoarde" the tags to ensure my team wasn't getting completely blown out.
exactly, the entire mission of the mode is to COLLECT TAGS, so it really doesn't matter whose they are, as long as your team grabs em

you still get assist points, so to hell with it

leova is offline  
Old
01-11-2013, 03:37 PM
  #782
SettlementRichie10
Registered User
 
SettlementRichie10's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 5,972
vCash: 500
The only issue I have with KC is the 25 points for a teammate collecting your kill tags. It should have been 50. 25 is just not enough, especially with kills being worth 50.

SettlementRichie10 is offline  
Old
01-11-2013, 03:45 PM
  #783
Fixed to Ruin
Come wit it now!
 
Fixed to Ruin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Grande Prairie, AB
Posts: 12,310
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie10 View Post
The only issue I have with KC is the 25 points for a teammate collecting your kill tags. It should have been 50. 25 is just not enough, especially with kills being worth 50.
I agree, but i think if you are picking up tags that aren't your own that it should be a lesser amount of points.

It seems every time i put together a good game on KC i get people start following me around stealing my tags and i start having a harder time getting to my score streaks.

In other words, you get the kill, you should get the most benefit.

Fixed to Ruin is offline  
Old
01-11-2013, 04:01 PM
  #784
Carl Carlson
Registered User
 
Carl Carlson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,708
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by devils4cup View Post
I agree, but i think if you are picking up tags that aren't your own that it should be a lesser amount of points.

It seems every time i put together a good game on KC i get people start following me around stealing my tags and i start having a harder time getting to my score streaks.

In other words, you get the kill, you should get the most benefit.
I like that idea. I have no problem if someone collects my tags before I do, cause I do the same sometimes and ultimately as long as the team wins I don't care. I think if you pick up someone elses tag it should be 50pts for you and 50 pts for the person who got the kill. If you kill someone and collect the tag yourself you keep the full 100.

Carl Carlson is offline  
Old
01-11-2013, 05:10 PM
  #785
Leafs at Knight
\_(ツ)_/
 
Leafs at Knight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: London, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 21,293
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl Carlson View Post
When unlocking camos, I wish all the stuff you did before you get to the 100 head shots counted. i.e.: long shots, double kills etc...
Not this . Getting gold and ultimately diamond camo should be a challenge to get . I actually think it should be 200 headshots then the other stuff, but w/e .

I only got the Scar , M8A1 , and Skorpion left to get both diamond smg's and ARs . I also have the gold remmington , crossbow , and ballistic knife.

Leafs at Knight is online now  
Old
01-11-2013, 05:17 PM
  #786
TLinden
Benning gonnaBenning
 
TLinden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Vancouver, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,889
vCash: 50
Had 3 great matches (14-0, 15-0, 22-0) on Hardcore this week.

I don't want to talk about the rest of them though

TLinden is offline  
Old
01-11-2013, 05:20 PM
  #787
HanSolo
Moderator
#CheerForKesler
 
HanSolo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Las Vegas
Country: United States
Posts: 69,493
vCash: 68
Nuketown zombies will be released on January's 17th for ps3 season pass users. Garbage.

Playing it for the first time at a friends house. Pretty damn fun. I gotta say.

HanSolo is online now  
Old
01-11-2013, 05:29 PM
  #788
Schenn
In Rod We Trust
 
Schenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Huron County
Country: Canada
Posts: 30,482
vCash: 816
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafs at Knight View Post
Not this . Getting gold and ultimately diamond camo should be a challenge to get . I actually think it should be 200 headshots then the other stuff, but w/e .

I only got the Scar , M8A1 , and Skorpion left to get both diamond smg's and ARs . I also have the gold remmington , crossbow , and ballistic knife.
Between the 2 classes those are like 3 of the easiest guns to gold as well! What are you now? 8th prestige?

__________________
http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82088&dateline=135762  5592
Schenn is offline  
Old
01-11-2013, 05:36 PM
  #789
Leafs at Knight
\_(ツ)_/
 
Leafs at Knight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: London, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 21,293
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schenn View Post
Between the 2 classes those are like 3 of the easiest guns to gold as well! What are you now? 8th prestige?
Nope just hit 7th , and that's good to know . What are you at ?

Leafs at Knight is online now  
Old
01-11-2013, 05:43 PM
  #790
Schenn
In Rod We Trust
 
Schenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Huron County
Country: Canada
Posts: 30,482
vCash: 816
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafs at Knight View Post
Nope just hit 7th , and that's good to know . What are you at ?
Almost done 5. After I finished my Diamond AR's I took a week long break, and just started getting back into it today. I think I may have started a quest to diamond LMG's now.

Schenn is offline  
Old
01-11-2013, 05:46 PM
  #791
silverfish
Not a GM
 
silverfish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Alphabetrium
Country: United States
Posts: 30,463
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueline Bomber View Post
My policy with regards to KC is to take any tags I see laying on the ground, regardless of where they are, who's near them or how long they've been there.

Why? Because too often I see my teammates in KC completely ignore the collection of tags. So it got to the point where I had to "hoarde" the tags to ensure my team wasn't getting completely blown out.
That's why I added the caveat. If I'm clearly running for my tags, then I'd politely ask you to **** off. Unless you get on the mic and go, **** man sorry I needed 100 more points for a VSAT, I'll let it slide. But so often I've been near a warthog, or K9 unit and gotten unlucky enough to have a teammate grab a tag I was two feet away from, and then get shot in the back.

If I'm running towards my own tags, please, please leave them alone.

silverfish is offline  
Old
01-11-2013, 11:21 PM
  #792
Schenn
In Rod We Trust
 
Schenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Huron County
Country: Canada
Posts: 30,482
vCash: 816
Anyone know if it is possible to view your player card on Elite?

Schenn is offline  
Old
01-12-2013, 01:26 AM
  #793
Emily
Registered User
 
Emily's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 26,332
vCash: 500
I just went 106-6 playing Kill Confirmed on Highjacked. What the ****.

Emily is offline  
Old
01-12-2013, 03:22 AM
  #794
HawksFan74
Tread Lightly
 
HawksFan74's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Chicago
Country: United States
Posts: 20,469
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckJet View Post
Nuketown zombies will be released on January's 17th for ps3 season pass users. Garbage.

Playing it for the first time at a friends house. Pretty damn fun. I gotta say.
New Zombie map coming out for 360 later this month. Plus new game mode where you get to play as one.

I have a ton of fun in Grief just ****ing with the other team and running trains to where they're camping.

HawksFan74 is offline  
Old
01-12-2013, 09:43 AM
  #795
Karma
Registered User
 
Karma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Country: United States
Posts: 5,486
vCash: 500

Karma is offline  
Old
01-12-2013, 01:44 PM
  #796
HawksFan74
Tread Lightly
 
HawksFan74's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Chicago
Country: United States
Posts: 20,469
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RussianRocket10 View Post
That's good but not this game.

HawksFan74 is offline  
Old
01-12-2013, 02:15 PM
  #797
HanSolo
Moderator
#CheerForKesler
 
HanSolo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Las Vegas
Country: United States
Posts: 69,493
vCash: 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by RussianRocket10 View Post


I had a good laugh on that one. But that describes Modern Warfare 2 a little better.

HanSolo is online now  
Old
01-12-2013, 02:57 PM
  #798
Lias Andersson
TeaOrrCoffey
 
Lias Andersson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New York City
Posts: 2,865
vCash: 500
I hardly ever get knifed from the front in this game. Only time it happens is when I'm rounding a corner and I get panic knifed.

Lias Andersson is offline  
Old
01-12-2013, 03:24 PM
  #799
Cinerary
The Inexorable
 
Cinerary's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: West Chester, PA
Country: United States
Posts: 2,580
vCash: 500


Great vid about lag comp, as well as a review. I disagree with some points of his review, but the lag comp part (first half of the vid) is very informative. Might want to use headphones or turn captions on, as the guy's voice is very difficult to hear.

Cinerary is offline  
Old
01-12-2013, 03:46 PM
  #800
HawksFan74
Tread Lightly
 
HawksFan74's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Chicago
Country: United States
Posts: 20,469
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinerary View Post


Great vid about lag comp, as well as a review. I disagree with some points of his review, but the lag comp part (first half of the vid) is very informative. Might want to use headphones or turn captions on, as the guy's voice is very difficult to hear.
Wow, interesting stuff. Talk about a in depth review, I have idea who this guy is but he's adverse to change. That's for sure.

HawksFan74 is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:43 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. @2017 All Rights Reserved.