• So far to date, the Aeros have lost 169 man games due to injury. Only three Aeros have played in all 35 games.
• Forward Derek Couture needs three more games to play in his 300th AHL game.
• The Aeros have played in 23 games decided by one goal, more than any other team in the AHL. The team is 11-6-3-3 in one-goal games. Houston is also tied for the league lead with four overtime wins. A league-leading 13 games have gone to overtime or a shootout.
• Houston is 11-6-1-0 when outshooting its opponent and 6-5-2-3 when outshot.
• The Aeros have 37 third-period goals, 31 goals in the first period of play and 29 in the second. The team is 2-9-0-3 when allowing the game’s first goal.
• The Aeros are 16-2-2-0 when they score the first goal (.850 winning percentage).
you're missing a guy complaining about Obama and worrying that the next round of elections will see an all Democratic government that will change things drastically. he says this with fear, insinuating "change" = "bad".