HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Notices

Official HF Oil GM Connected NHL13 (PS3/Xbox360) Part 3

Closed Thread

Old
01-10-2013, 08:59 AM
Game 8

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faithful67 View Post
I play Dallas--Buffalo--and--tampa bay

let me know when we can play
Hi Faithful
I posted a trade for Datsuk on Monday that hasnt been accepted or denied, can I please retract this trade, doesnt look like Im making a playoff run anyway!

My apologies to the Devils and the league!

Old
01-10-2013, 09:51 AM
czar99

Quote:
Originally Posted by camwise View Post
HEY STRONZO, our last 4 games have been simmed.. you're online, what gives, play me or let me play your CPU
Hey camwise I'm playing playoffs in one league and playing games in this league. Also if you we're a little more polite with your requests I'd probably go a bit mor out of my way to hook up. that's what gives. And no I'm not scared to play you. Thanks for asking though.

Old
01-10-2013, 09:56 AM
camwise

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by czar99 View Post
Hey camwise I'm playing playoffs in one league and playing games in this league. Also if you we're a little more polite with your requests I'd probably go a bit mor out of my way to hook up. that's what gives. And no I'm not scared to play you. Thanks for asking though.
Every game we have played has been simmed for the last season and a half, its not going out of your way when I see you online and ask you to play and you are not in a game. I have been polite many times, and it doesn't get me anywhere, let's get this game in

Old
01-10-2013, 10:15 AM
czar99

Quote:
Every game we have played has been simmed for the last season and a half, its not going out of your way when I see you online and ask you to play and you are not in a game. I have been polite many times, and it doesn't get me anywhere, let's get this game in
Like I have said before just because a persons Xbox is on doesn't mean there sitting in front of the tv. You invited me two days ago I said sure you didn't reply till yesterday. Yesterday I played playoffs in another league and two games in our league I also had to turn down Pittsburg last night so chill. There is also family obligations for some gms in the league. So don't get your panties in a knot. When I'm on tonight ill go out of my way to play you will that make you feel better?

Old
01-10-2013, 10:33 AM
camwise

Quote:
Like I have said before just because a persons Xbox is on doesn't mean there sitting in front of the tv. You invited me two days ago I said sure you didn't reply till yesterday. Yesterday I played playoffs in another league and two games in our league I also had to turn down Pittsburg last night so chill. There is also family obligations for some gms in the league. So don't get your panties in a knot. When I'm on tonight ill go out of my way to play you will that make you feel better?
dood just send me a msg back and say, no i dont want to play you, dont just ignore it, its rude, if you dont wanna play, just say so. You dont need to mock me there Stronzo, im seriously glad this is the last league were in together that you havnt been booted from, its just unfortunate were in the same division

Old
01-10-2013, 10:51 AM
czar99

Quote:
dood just send me a msg back and say, no i dont want to play you, dont just ignore it, its rude, if you dont wanna play, just say so. You dont need to mock me there Stronzo, im seriously glad this is the last league were in together that you havnt been booted from, its just unfortunate were in the same division
Dood never said I didn't want to play. Just said we haven't crossed paths. I guess you just don't understand. As for mocking you if you want to start calling me out in a public forum and start stirring the pot I'm going to bite back. I think you need some growing up to do.

Old
01-10-2013, 11:19 AM
camwise

Quote:
Dood never said I didn't want to play. Just said we haven't crossed paths. I guess you just don't understand. As for mocking you if you want to start calling me out in a public forum and start stirring the pot I'm going to bite back. I think you need some growing up to do.
im not discussing this anymore, its not getting us anywhere, i wont send you requests anymore, if you wish to play, send it through, and ill go into game, just beating a dead horse at this point

Old
01-10-2013, 11:21 AM
czar99

Quote:
im not discussing this anymore, its not getting us anywhere, i wont send you requests anymore, if you wish to play, send it through, and ill go into game, just beating a dead horse at this point
Agreed.

Old
01-10-2013, 11:43 AM
oilfan09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game 8 View Post
Hi Faithful
I posted a trade for Datsuk on Monday that hasnt been accepted or denied, can I please retract this trade, doesnt look like Im making a playoff run anyway!

My apologies to the Devils and the league!
Once its simmed (last night) then the trade request is withdrawn so I think you should be good

Old
01-10-2013, 12:58 PM
bzur

Ahh crud.. I just realized what happened to my D! I didn't even realize until now that Timonen must have retired.. Whoops! Thank god I still have the best d in the game.. Pekka Rinne! Anyone who has played me will likely agree that he is the only reason I'm in a lot of games.. Hahaha.. Especially with marincin, Gernat, smith, Gustavsson, Moore and gardiner being my NHL D-men... Haha

Old
01-10-2013, 01:42 PM
Game 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfan09 View Post
Once its simmed (last night) then the trade request is withdrawn so I think you should be good
Great I didnt know I had heard you can cancel them after two days. Im just going to stay the course, my offer was way to high for basically one year of Datsuk at $9mil!

Old
01-10-2013, 10:31 PM
oilfan09

Quote:
Great I didnt know I had heard you can cancel them after two days. Im just going to stay the course, my offer was way to high for basically one year of Datsuk at $9mil!
Good thing he didn't accept haha

Old
01-11-2013, 07:23 AM
AlanHUK

had a crazy game with Vyse last night, which he finally won after we had to restart twice due to the EA servers being a load of crap.

Then another good game with the Caps where I got yet another injury to my forwards.

Old
01-11-2013, 08:59 AM
camwise

well played Stronzo, well played. LOL

Old
01-11-2013, 01:05 PM
CanuckCity

Seeing as i will be without couture for the season, the Sharks are looking for a pending UFA rental top 6 player (preferably a center). Anyone who needs to dump some cap or what not let me know. Also, Louis Leblanc is on the block (23, 77 ovr, 4*).

Old
01-11-2013, 02:13 PM
InUtero
Oilers!

Either I'm starting to suck or everybody else is getting better. Teams I had no problem beating the first season are now always beating me

Old
01-11-2013, 03:21 PM
camwise

Quote:
Originally Posted by StraightEdge View Post
Either I'm starting to suck or everybody else is getting better. Teams I had no problem beating the first season are now always beating me
its cause the game play got throttled up, its a different game on All Star, the goalies are much much better

Old
01-11-2013, 05:54 PM
Game 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfan09 View Post
Good thing he didn't accept haha
Yes it is, I dont see him on here much! Some of the best trades are the ones you dont make! I offered Pulock he is a 4.5 star d still developing but he should prove useful next season!

Old
01-11-2013, 07:16 PM
Faithful67
Best Believe It!!

Quote:
its cause the game play got throttled up, its a different game on All Star, the goalies are much much better
Hey guys I have to work till 11 tonight so sim won't be till 1130 sorry!

Old
01-11-2013, 08:07 PM
czar99

Quote:
Originally Posted by StraightEdge View Post
I think EASports has way more influence in the out come than they would like to admit. I tanked the first season and some games I played to lose and my team was unbeatable. The next season I got owned and this season I feel like I'm out playing teams and my CPU is taking dumb penalties and going way out of position and I'm losing every game by one goal. Bowman scores the first goal in every game then it penalty time for half the game and then come back time in the third only to fall short.

Old
01-11-2013, 09:49 PM
camwise

Still have games with

Old
01-11-2013, 10:20 PM
Faithful67
Best Believe It!!

Quote:
I think EASports has way more influence in the out come than they would like to admit. I tanked the first season and some games I played to lose and my team was unbeatable. The next season I got owned and this season I feel like I'm out playing teams and my CPU is taking dumb penalties and going way out of position and I'm losing every game by one goal. Bowman scores the first goal in every game then it penalty time for half the game and then come back time in the third only to fall short.
I think that every team has a different playing style. So depending on how fast you adapt to their playing will determine the outcome of every game. Although some games you just can't score or some games your goalie eats poo. It's just like real life NHL. In the first season I joined the league with 10 games left and made a push for playoffs I finished 8th. Second season I finished 2nd in conference. This season I'm sitting 4th in conference 4 points behind the capitals for 2nd but I have 5 games in hand I have no problems with EA screwing me over. Point is just depends on how you play against other teams sometimes you have to change your gameplay style. Same as defensively. I remember how every team plays so when I go into a game I know what to do. When I play the penguins it's always a high scoring game because we find ways to solve each others D. Anyways just adapt to to people's gaming styles when you play them.

Sim in 2 hours still at work..

Old
01-11-2013, 11:27 PM
oilfan09

Quote:
Yes it is, I dont see him on here much! Some of the best trades are the ones you dont make! I offered Pulock he is a 4.5 star d still developing but he should prove useful next season!
Yeah he doesn't go on HFboards. I keep telling him to though since hes trying to be active with trades and stuff

Old
01-12-2013, 09:55 AM
AlanHUK

Quote:

Still have games with

I think I must have missed you by about half an hour earlier damn it.

I will be on for a short while tonight around 6pm Edmonton time I think it will be. And then most of tomorrow so hopefully I can get all my games in for this section of the schedule.

Old
01-12-2013, 10:08 AM
camwise

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanHUK View Post
I think I must have missed you by about half an hour earlier damn it.

I will be on for a short while tonight around 6pm Edmonton time I think it will be. And then most of tomorrow so hopefully I can get all my games in for this section of the schedule.
sim happened last night so no worries bro

Closed Thread