HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Leafs-Habs at Bell Centre Jan 19

Old
01-11-2013, 05:33 PM
habtastic

vCash: 500
I, still live in the Toronto are (sooo ready to move back to MTL), and thus hate the Leafs just as much as the Bruins. At least when you lose to the Bruins, you're not surrounded by their fans (although my two cities for job prospects are MTL and boston...).

Badly need Habs to dominate this one and cause mass pandemonium in Leafs Nation.

3-0 Habs (Carey with a shutout would be golden!)

habtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-11-2013, 05:34 PM
Geester76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mats NAslund View Post
Boycott the game.....PLayers and owners should feel some pain making the fans go through this crap!

These are millionaire cry babies......BoooHoooo I want my own room on the road, I donl;t make enough money...tell that to the homeless or the kids that can't even afforsd to play outdoor hocket let alone organized hockey......

Bunch of &*?&*?*
This is North America I have #TOBEHERE. I HAVE to BE @ the first game of the season. No chance boycotts ever happens you Commy B*****d.com !!!!

Geester76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-11-2013, 05:43 PM
Hackett
HF Needs Feeny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimota View Post
Is it televised? If so sweeeet, the day of my birthday.
I'm sure this game will be available on CBC... aside from that, I see no reason why RDS won't televise all 48 games either.

Hackett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-11-2013, 11:48 PM
Alexdaman

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by groovejuice View Post
Is RDS not carrying all the games this season? I was just about to buy the French language package (Telus) here in Calgary as you can't get RDS as a single.
There hasn't been a habs game televised live since 2001 when la soirée du hockey stopped broadcasting.

All habs games are now only broadcasted live on AM radios.

For televised games we have to wait the next day, or the few of us (very few) like me can get to see it on a live stream from the USA and sometimes the CBC ( we only have dial-up so things can get complicated ).

I sometimes get some of my friends and neighbours in my house to watch the games everyone has to pay me 1.50$, it's how I make my living and as you probably can guess it's been a hard time for me this past year with the NHL lockout.

Alexdaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-11-2013, 11:50 PM
Myron Gaines*
Trop Giou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexdaman View Post
There hasn't been a habs game televised live since 2001 when la soirée du hockey stopped broadcasting.

All habs games are now only broadcasted live on AM radios.

For televised games we have to wait the next day, or the few of us (very few) like me can get to see it on a live stream from the USA and sometimes the CBC ( we only have dial-up so things can get complicated ).

I sometimes get some of my friends and neighbours in my house to watch the games everyone has to pay me 1.50$, it's how I make my living and as you probably can guess it's been a hard time for me this past year with the NHL lockout.
I confirm this, I'm one of his neighbors.

Myron Gaines* is offline   Reply With Quote