HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > EA Sports NHL
EA Sports NHL Discussion forum for EA Sports NHL video games.

(360)The Original HFBoards: Season 3 Season! TBL,PHL,CAR are available

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
01-12-2013, 01:13 PM
  #101
DanTHEMan71
Registered User
 
DanTHEMan71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 290
vCash: 500
Ignore this post.

Was looking for a ps3 league.

DanTHEMan71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-12-2013, 02:37 PM
  #102
NHL Hartford
Registered User
 
NHL Hartford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hartford, CT
Country: United States
Posts: 300
vCash: 500
If you guys need someone to take over for the Caps I'm your man. GT: Benzo x 23 x Are you guys entering season 2?


Last edited by NHL Hartford: 01-12-2013 at 02:46 PM.
NHL Hartford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-12-2013, 02:45 PM
  #103
SensAreReligion
GT- CxC Senator
 
SensAreReligion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Victoria, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,991
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo8192 View Post
If you guys need someone to take over for the Caps I'm your man. GT: Benzo x 23 x
Alright send a request!

SensAreReligion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-12-2013, 02:59 PM
  #104
NHL Hartford
Registered User
 
NHL Hartford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hartford, CT
Country: United States
Posts: 300
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SensAreReligion View Post
Alright send a request!
Done.

NHL Hartford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-12-2013, 04:57 PM
  #105
chrewilson
Registered User
 
chrewilson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 431
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo8192 View Post
If you guys need someone to take over for the Caps I'm your man. GT: Benzo x 23 x Are you guys entering season 2?
About to enter Season 3 - in Season 2 playoffs.

chrewilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-12-2013, 05:06 PM
  #106
NHL Hartford
Registered User
 
NHL Hartford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hartford, CT
Country: United States
Posts: 300
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrewilson View Post
About to enter Season 3 - in Season 2 playoffs.
Alrighty hopefully the Caps roster isn't blown up, but from looking they still have Backstrom, Ovi and Green so I shouldn't be in too bad of shape heading into next season. I'm sure I'll be accepted soon, but if someone here would want to just give me a quick summary of the roster that be great.

NHL Hartford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-12-2013, 06:24 PM
  #107
SensAreReligion
GT- CxC Senator
 
SensAreReligion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Victoria, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,991
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo8192 View Post
Alrighty hopefully the Caps roster isn't blown up, but from looking they still have Backstrom, Ovi and Green so I shouldn't be in too bad of shape heading into next season. I'm sure I'll be accepted soon, but if someone here would want to just give me a quick summary of the roster that be great.
Your team is as good as new not any major changes

SensAreReligion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-12-2013, 07:30 PM
  #108
Royal Canuck
Go Jamie Benn!
 
Royal Canuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Victoria, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,190
vCash: 50
The defeat the 4-2 in Game 1, Patrick Kane with 2 points in the win.

__________________

Twitter | HFBoards Contact | Youtube | Instagram| Blog
Xbox Live Gamertag: "CxC Canuck"
"Everybody says be a good loser; I think if you're a good loser, you're a loser. " - John Tortorella
Royal Canuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-13-2013, 12:01 AM
  #109
SensAreReligion
GT- CxC Senator
 
SensAreReligion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Victoria, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,991
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Canuck View Post
The defeat the 4-2 in Game 1, Patrick Kane with 2 points in the win.
Good job! Looking for to be on

SensAreReligion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-13-2013, 10:24 AM
  #110
Stocks10
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 70
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SensAreReligion View Post
Good job! Looking for to be on
Last round took a little too long, dont think ill be able to get in the rest of the playoffs. Leaving for two weeks on wednesday. You might as well play CPU. Also, does anyone know if you can do resign phase on companion app?

Stocks10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-13-2013, 01:04 PM
  #111
SensAreReligion
GT- CxC Senator
 
SensAreReligion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Victoria, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,991
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stocks10 View Post
Last round took a little too long, dont think ill be able to get in the rest of the playoffs. Leaving for two weeks on wednesday. You might as well play CPU. Also, does anyone know if you can do resign phase on companion app?
Ok if that is what you want, and I'm not too sure

SensAreReligion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-13-2013, 11:23 PM
  #112
Falco5
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 363
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stocks10 View Post
Last round took a little too long, dont think ill be able to get in the rest of the playoffs. Leaving for two weeks on wednesday. You might as well play CPU. Also, does anyone know if you can do resign phase on companion app?
No i dont think you can. Not sure about after july1st but to resign players you have to go to the contracts screen which isnt on the app.

Falco5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-14-2013, 08:41 AM
  #113
Stocks10
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 70
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falco5 View Post
No i dont think you can. Not sure about after july1st but to resign players you have to go to the contracts screen which isnt on the app.
Ya i ran a dummy league to see if i could, but you cant do the resign phase. Can do July 1st tho. Ill figure something out, get someone to log on and sign my guys.

Stocks10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-14-2013, 08:48 AM
  #114
HFX902
Registered User
 
HFX902's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Halifax
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,015
vCash: 500
Ill take washington

HFX902 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-14-2013, 12:09 PM
  #115
chrewilson
Registered User
 
chrewilson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 431
vCash: 500
are interested in wheeling and dealing. No one is untouchable.

chrewilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-14-2013, 12:32 PM
  #116
SensAreReligion
GT- CxC Senator
 
SensAreReligion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Victoria, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,991
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stocks10 View Post
Ya i ran a dummy league to see if i could, but you cant do the resign phase. Can do July 1st tho. Ill figure something out, get someone to log on and sign my guys.
Well I think I'll get someone to take your spot just for offseason

SensAreReligion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-14-2013, 01:07 PM
  #117
Falco5
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 363
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SensAreReligion View Post
Well I think I'll get someone to take your spot just for offseason
Unfortunately that is probably necessary. Or you could trust the computer to do it.

FYI: I noticed another league crashed during the offseason and while they aren't sure, they think it was because GMs joined during the resign phase. Just to be safe, we probably shouldn't allow anyone to join during that sim period.

Falco5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-14-2013, 01:38 PM
  #118
chrewilson
Registered User
 
chrewilson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 431
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falco5 View Post
Unfortunately that is probably necessary. Or you could trust the computer to do it.

FYI: I noticed another league crashed during the offseason and while they aren't sure, they think it was because GMs joined during the resign phase. Just to be safe, we probably shouldn't allow anyone to join during that sim period.
One of my other leagues has had people drop and join during that period without issues. In all of our I think 4 seasons so far

chrewilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-14-2013, 04:25 PM
  #119
Stocks10
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 70
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SensAreReligion View Post
Well I think I'll get someone to take your spot just for offseason
Just gonna get my brother to sign into my account on his xbox and sign the guys i tell him. SHould work fine. Dont really want lose control of the team.

Stocks10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-14-2013, 05:06 PM
  #120
SensAreReligion
GT- CxC Senator
 
SensAreReligion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Victoria, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,991
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stocks10 View Post
Just gonna get my brother to sign into my account on his xbox and sign the guys i tell him. SHould work fine. Dont really want lose control of the team.
Alright that works out better anyways

SensAreReligion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-15-2013, 11:45 AM
  #121
SensAreReligion
GT- CxC Senator
 
SensAreReligion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Victoria, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,991
vCash: 500
Waiting for and to finish there series


Last edited by SensAreReligion: 01-15-2013 at 01:43 PM.
SensAreReligion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-15-2013, 11:45 PM
  #122
SensAreReligion
GT- CxC Senator
 
SensAreReligion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Victoria, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,991
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrewilson View Post
are interested in wheeling and dealing. No one is untouchable.
i might be willing to wheel and deal with you depending on finals outcome

SensAreReligion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2013, 04:11 AM
  #123
Royal Canuck
Go Jamie Benn!
 
Royal Canuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Victoria, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,190
vCash: 50
vs in the 2014 Stanley Cup Final!

Royal Canuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2013, 04:13 AM
  #124
Malakian#13
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: capo beach california
Posts: 2,547
vCash: 500
Send a message via Yahoo to Malakian#13
What could have been....

Malakian#13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2013, 05:41 AM
  #125
chrewilson
Registered User
 
chrewilson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 431
vCash: 500
I predict Vancouver in 5. No offence commish/fellow sens fan. Its just how I feel. No hard feelings?

chrewilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:04 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.