HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Bob McKenzie article on Wade Redden (can be applied for Scott Gomez)

Closed Thread

Old
01-12-2013, 09:04 PM
Pi

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myron Gaines View Post
I think he deserves a lot of criticism, that doesn't make us fans impatient. Where I do have a problem is how the media and fans are always making fun of him, as if his own short comings are not enough of a torture for him.
How exactly is he being tortured? I'm not a Hab fan but come on...he sucks and makes 7.5M in a beautiful city...he doesn't care what the fans think.

Old
01-12-2013, 09:18 PM
Myron Gaines*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pi View Post
How exactly is he being tortured? I'm not a Hab fan but come on...he sucks and makes 7.5M in a beautiful city...he doesn't care what the fans think.
You didn't get my post.

He's not being tortured; It's when you and millions expect something from yourself and you not only fail to achieve it, but you absolutely suck at it. Criticism comes with that, no problem, he should be held accountable. When you really love what you do and you downright suck at it, it's a torture.

But to kick someone when he's down is pretty lame TBH. I found all the jokes and the puns funny at the beginning, but now it's just like:

And I know, it's hard to believe that he actually feels like crap when he's floating in all that money, but rich people are humans too. Something a lot people fail to realize in this society we live in. I guess capitalism does that to you.

Old
01-13-2013, 11:02 AM
Natey
#feelthelove

vCash: 500
Now we know.. Option #3 was the option taken. Wow.

Continue discussions in the other Gomez thread.

Closed Thread