HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Leblanc's struggles in Hamilton

Old
01-12-2013, 09:25 PM
pine*

vCash: 500
Leblanc's struggles in Hamilton

Link to article:

http://www.985sports.ca/hockey/nouve...on-200432.html

#FireEveryone

pine* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-12-2013, 09:35 PM
LaurentHabs
Wat.

Feel bad about the calling names part, since Louis doesn't seem like the kind of guy that has a loud mouth and that will talk back publicly and/or aggressively

LaurentHabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-12-2013, 09:36 PM
HCH

I didn't read the article but I think the overall expectation for Leblanc are far too high. I could be wrong but I see his ceiling as a third line player in the NHL. After the 2013 draft where we have a number of high picks, I could easily see him falling farther down the depth chart.

HCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-12-2013, 09:38 PM
domdo345

Doesn't surprise me from an old school non talent player coaching how he played. Oh well, 10-15 years ago all the coaches were like that so I won't be crying for Leblanc, but the situation clearly isn't right. Maybe they are trying to stir a fire of hate up his ass, but it is quite early in his career to do so...

domdo345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-12-2013, 09:39 PM
Undertakerqc

If there is any truth to this, then we are ****ed. I hope Galchenyuk never go to the AHL with those bozos...

Undertakerqc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-12-2013, 09:40 PM

Fire Lefebvre crew checking in.

68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-12-2013, 09:41 PM
EveryDay

Bande de trou de cul..... Lefebvre is an *******.

Last edited by Crimson Skorpion: 01-12-2013 at 09:48 PM. Reason: watch the filter circumvention
EveryDay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-12-2013, 09:44 PM
Myron Gaines*
Trop Giou

***Correction DELETE first post*****

I'm not sure about the veracity of this article, but I still believe that Leblanc has top 6 potential and the organization is failing to develop him correctly by converting him into a winger and branding him as a future NHL third liner while playing him on the third line in the AHL.

Not impressed at all by Hamilton's coaching staff and management's philosophy of placing a bunch of rookies in such adversity while trying to "teach" them. It's absolutely irrational in my honest opinion.

Myron Gaines* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-12-2013, 09:45 PM
Undertakerqc

Hamilton is last in the league... no one is impressing also... really scary for our future

Undertakerqc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-12-2013, 09:47 PM
EveryDay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myron Gaines View Post
I'm not sure about the veracity of this article, but I still believe that Leblanc has top 6 potential and the organization is failing to develop him correctly by converting him into a winger and branding him as a future NHL third liner while playing him on the third line in the NHL.

Not impressed at all by Hamilton's coaching staff and management's philosophy of placing a bunch of rookies in such adversity while trying to "teach" them. It's absolutely irrational in my honest opinion.

Not only that but after watching between 10-15 games this year, Leblanc never play in the top6 and rarely on the PP.... You would think that at least he would be on the PK but guess what no PK as well........Way to go Lefebvre!!!! u ********

EveryDay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-12-2013, 09:48 PM
Craig71

Quote:
Originally Posted by HCH View Post
I didn't read the article but I think the overall expectation for Leblanc are far too high. I could be wrong but I see his ceiling as a third line player in the NHL. After the 2013 draft where we have a number of high picks, I could easily see him falling farther down the depth chart.
I agree with your assesment of Leblanc, he just might need more time and might benefit from Therrien as coach. If he were to turn into a Carbo type player, I'd say that would be awesome but is not looking like a big point producer but hopefully a strong 2 way defensive guy.

Craig71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-12-2013, 09:49 PM
YMCMBeaulieu
A$AP MICHEL

Garbage AHL coaching staff hired, overpaid for some grinders, still hasn't signed our best defenseman with the season 5 days away... Great start for Bergevin.

YMCMBeaulieu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-12-2013, 09:49 PM
Myron Gaines*
Trop Giou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patofqc View Post
Hamilton is last in the league... no one is impressing also... really scary for our future
I think guys like Tinordi and Gallagher give me hope. Beaulieu has good offensive skills, but he literally needs to learn how to play defense to become an NHLer.

The problem is the mishandling of Leblanc and the lack of impact veterans in their roster.

Myron Gaines* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-12-2013, 09:51 PM
Alexdaman

Well I think I know what type of guy Louis Leblanc is, the kind that doesn't talk a lot, he's bright and he's far from being a macho type of guy. Maybe he doesn't take well being teased and takes it the wrong way, something that eventually makes him become a target.

The fact that he already played half a season with the habs is probably the main cause of his dismay, the other guys see him as a threat for a spot and start to eat of his back. The coaching staff is probably another issue even with the team's lack of experience we could only of hoped for a better season than last year's which is clearly not the case.

I say that there needs to be a regime change in Hamilton and further investigation into the Leblanc case, the bullies should also be fired or traded.

I said it from the beginning of the season that the Bulldogs looked like a team that doesn't want to play together where individual interest came before group effort.

Alexdaman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
Marc the Habs Fan
Chucky breakout year

vCash: 626
The elastic part has to be fabricated. WTF is that?

Marc the Habs Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
Vasculio
Booya !

I don't like the lack of evolution in Leblanc's game, and really wonder what's happening, but some other young players play with way more intensity than him right now... but 985sports are a bunch of *******s, they're just stirring **** up, as usual, I wouldn't take anything of what they say as true...

Vasculio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-12-2013, 09:54 PM
Et le But

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 Chainz View Post
Garbage AHL coaching staff hired, overpaid for some grinders, still hasn't signed our best defenseman with the season 5 days away... Great start for Bergevin.
Well the Subban part can't be blamed on him, but I agree I haven't been impressed at all so far. It's too early to tell for almost everything though, except that Lefebvre sucks.

Et le But is offline   Reply With Quote
Old

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madevilz View Post
in on Fire Lefebvre crew.

what a phucking joke, and WTF at the Habs management for not at least inviting him to camp.
Welcome brah. You can be the Vice President.

Current members of the Fire Lefebvre crew: 68 (President), Madevilz (Vice President).

Applications are open.

Old
Marc the Habs Fan
Chucky breakout year

vCash: 626
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasculio View Post
but 985sports are a bunch of *******s, they're just stirring **** up, as usual, I wouldn't take anything of what they say as true...
Yeah, especially since it's a Filosa story it appears. He's gone public some crap before (Satan to Habs and such) as if it were fact.

Marc the Habs Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-12-2013, 09:56 PM
pine*

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68 View Post

Current members of the Fire Lefebvre crew: 68 (President), Madevilz (Vice President).

Applications are open.
Can I be an honorary hall-of-famer builder? I put ink to paper for the first time ever, http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1321295

pine* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-12-2013, 09:56 PM
otto bond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patofqc View Post
This...young or not, this team lacks true high end and creative talent.
Coming back to Leblanc, this a wake up call for him. He needs to stay healty and work hard. Learn to be a pro, be ready for any call ups but most important, prepare for next September.

otto bond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-12-2013, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pine View Post
Can I be an honorary hall-of-famer builder? I put ink to paper for the first time ever, http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1321295
Sure, brah. Welcome to the crew.

Old
01-12-2013, 09:57 PM
Et le But

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68 View Post

Applications are open.
I want in, I did start the "Randy Lefebvre" movement after all.

Et le But is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-12-2013, 09:58 PM
Montreal Impact FC
.:| Champ's City |:.

Lefevre is a terrible coach and anyone who doesnt realise he (Leblanc) is a student of the game doesnt know **** about him and hockey (skating is a seperate issue).... seriously i doubt Bergevin does anything and he will ruin Leblanc. Just pathetic... I always hated Bergevin decision to go with that a-hole.

Nothing against Bergevin but this is worst decision by far.

Montreal Impact FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-12-2013, 10:00 PM
HankyZetts
Twi2ted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc the Habs Fan View Post
The elastic part has to be fabricated. WTF is that?
I remember Pednault talking about it on TVA during a game earlier in the year. Apparently they practiced for hours one-on-one with him on his skating stride.

HankyZetts is offline   Reply With Quote