HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Carolina Hurricanes
Notices

Free stuff for Hurricanes fans and/or STH

Old
01-12-2013, 09:55 PM
Anton Dubinchuk
Danny Markov

vCash: 807
That's legit. Wish I was in state...

Anton Dubinchuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-12-2013, 10:14 PM
Novacane
My Hero

vCash: 500
Something else important from this Q&A: http://hurricanes.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=85803

Quote:
Q. What benefits will I receive for having kept all of my money on account through the lockout? *snip* A. #1. STHs who maintained their funds on account during the lockout will also receive a 10% discount off 2013-14 season ticket prices and will receive a 5% discount off 2014-15 season ticket prices. #2. NEW! Bonus Vouchers – STHs who held their account in good standing through the work stoppage will also receive two (2) Bonus Vouchers good for complimentary tickets to any of the team’s first six (6) games: 1/22 vs. TB, 1/24 vs. BUF, 1/28 vs. BOS, 2/1 vs. OTT, 2/14 vs. TOR and 2/21 vs. WPG.

Novacane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-12-2013, 10:19 PM
normalpsychology

vCash: 50
how to the vouchers work? do they give you a ticket for a seat next to you? or do you turn in your ticket and they give you two tickets next to each other?

normalpsychology is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-12-2013, 10:24 PM
impeach estaalo
RIPronrefo nevar4get

50% off this, 50% off that. It should be 100% free stuff because I deserve it. Damn you, Carolina Hurricanes!

impeach estaalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-12-2013, 10:26 PM
Novacane
My Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluecowman View Post
how to the vouchers work? do they give you a ticket for a seat next to you? or do you turn in your ticket and they give you two tickets next to each other?
IIRC in past times using a voucher, for games not on your planned game package, you would fill out a slip that came in your ticket package (could be wrong on this part) stating what game you wanted to redeem the voucher for. They should end up giving you comparable seats to the ones you purchased in your game plan. However, if you are doubling up on tickets, I have no idea how that works. I'm also not sure of the logistics of shipping out tickets and redeeming vouchers for the first few weeks of the season. Seems awfully tight to me and I would be led to believe that you would either print out the new tickets or pick them up at the box office (don't remember what happened in the past).

Novacane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-13-2013, 06:40 AM
DaveG
Mod Supervisor
RIP Kev

vCash: 1832
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluecowman View Post
Usually the later. of course, if it's like it is in the past it's only for sections in the same price scale or lower, so those who are STH's in the cheap seats are prettymuch screwed.

DaveG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-13-2013, 07:32 AM
normalpsychology

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Ruutu View Post
50% off this, 50% off that. It should be 100% free stuff because I deserve it. Damn you, Carolina Hurricanes!
I have to say I was hoping for more 100% free stuff as well. At least we get a flag

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveG View Post
Usually the later. of course, if it's like it is in the past it's only for sections in the same price scale or lower, so those who are STH's in the cheap seats are prettymuch screwed.
Do you know if you can select a different (more expensive zone) and pay the difference?

normalpsychology is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-13-2013, 07:51 AM
DaveG
Mod Supervisor
RIP Kev

vCash: 1832
Not sure on that one. I think different people handle it but I'm sure if you asked the ticket rep they would be able to point you in the right direction as far as that goes.

DaveG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-16-2013, 02:37 PM
gocanes88
I heart Forslund

So how many of you took advantage of the epic half-off tickets? For $41.50, I'll be sitting in Section 124. It's like the old College Nights!

gocanes88 is offline   Reply With Quote