HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Vancouver Canucks
Notices

Official ticket thread (ALL ticket talk HERE)

Old
06-26-2012, 03:21 PM
mymkovski

vCash: 500
I currently have half season tickets. I'm looking to upgrade to full season tickets.

I'm sitting in session #20 for the 2012-13 ticket selection. Does anyone of an idea of what my chances are at getting a shot at season tickets (anywhere in the building)?

mymkovski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-09-2012, 01:14 AM
Reverend Mayhem
Freeway's closed man

vCash: 940
Send a message via Skype™ to Reverend Mayhem
Anyone know if Ice Paks are still available, and how I could get my hands on some tickets this year? thanks guys

Reverend Mayhem is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
07-17-2012, 05:16 PM
wjr0014

Quote:
Originally Posted by mymkovski View Post
I currently have half season tickets. I'm looking to upgrade to full season tickets.

I'm sitting in session #20 for the 2012-13 ticket selection. Does anyone of an idea of what my chances are at getting a shot at season tickets (anywhere in the building)?
I was in session 17 and upgraded to full seasons in section 101. There were plenty of fulls left there when i got mine

wjr0014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-25-2012, 03:22 PM
BC Ben

I have my ice pak and a call-in for August 10... I am really hoping to upgrade but am not holding out hope...

Anyone with later call in date?

BC Ben is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
07-25-2012, 03:43 PM
Reverend Mayhem
Freeway's closed man

Quote:
Originally Posted by BC Ben View Post
I have my ice pak and a call-in for August 10... I am really hoping to upgrade but am not holding out hope...

Anyone with later call in date?
But how do I get one?

Old
07-26-2012, 04:31 PM
BC Ben

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend Mayhem View Post
But how do I get one?

Are you on the waiting list? If not, it will be years before you are offered an ice pak... mine took four years.

I am hoping to move away from the upper deck corner into something more central, but with renewal rates in the high 90% (last year renewal was 98.5% !!), I just don't know what will be available to me.

I really want a half-season package.

Old
07-26-2012, 04:36 PM
Reverend Mayhem
Freeway's closed man

Quote:
Are you on the waiting list? If not, it will be years before you are offered an ice pak... mine took four years.
Mmm. I see. Well if anyone doesn't want to go to games this season, I'll buy tickets from them for a reasonable price.

Old
07-28-2012, 07:03 PM
Tleve

Quote:

I am hoping to move away from the upper deck corner into something more central, but with renewal rates in the high 90% (last year renewal was 98.5% !!), I just don't know what will be available to me.

I really want a half-season package.
My call in date is August 9th - I really wanted a 15 game pak this year but they did away with them. Hard to decide which games to pick. I usually pick the pack with the Leaf game in it - probably will again this year.

Tleve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-03-2012, 03:42 PM
nuksforlife

Send a message via MSN to nuksforlife
Picked yesterday morning. Last year I had a 15 game Pak in section 326 row 14. This year I upgraded to half seasons in section 328 row 1. Seemed to be a lot available.

nuksforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-10-2012, 06:03 PM
BC Ben

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuksforlife View Post
Picked yesterday morning. Last year I had a 15 game Pak in section 326 row 14. This year I upgraded to half seasons in section 328 row 1. Seemed to be a lot available.

I juuuuuuust picked and there was a lot available for me in terms of 11-game Ice Paks (there was a half-season pack, but it was in the best buy seating which meant I would have to pony up over 10K for the pair and I wasn't interested, er, able).

I got to upgrade sections and am now sitting in Row 7 of Section 325 - on the centre line side of the faceoff circles in the Vancouver defensive zone. And I managed to get that pack for the Toronto (11A).

Old
08-10-2012, 10:07 PM
Lobster57

vCash: 225
when do single game tickets go on sale?

Lobster57 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
09-10-2012, 07:37 PM
Tleve

I was wondering if anyone knew what happens to the Season's Ticket Holders'/Ice Pak Holders' ticket payments in the event of a lockout. I assume they will wait to see how long the lockout is for and credit you for games owed but will they just apply the credit to next year or will they refund you the money? How was it handled last lockout?

Thanks for any information.

Old
09-11-2012, 03:50 PM
blum81

I spoke with my account manager a few weeks ago and she had told me they weren't given any instructions on what to do yet, but as we get closer to the date they would send us an email with options that we have. I'm assuming either refund per game or credits.

So right now I'm just waiting for that email from the Canucks telling me what options I have.

I didn't own my seats during the last lockout, I got my seasons tickets the year it came back.

blum81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-13-2012, 03:34 PM
blum81

Received an email from the canucks today. I'm sure all other season ticket holders got the same one too. We get two options:

OPTION 1: RECEIVE A REFUND ON LOST GAMES SUBSEQUENT TO THE RELEASE OF A REVISED 12.13 SCHEDULE

OPTION 2: LEAVE ALL FUNDS ON ACCOUNT

blum81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-21-2012, 12:30 PM
Looch
B's, C's & Sox

Quote:
Originally Posted by blum81 View Post
Received an email from the canucks today. I'm sure all other season ticket holders got the same one too. We get two options:

OPTION 1: RECEIVE A REFUND ON LOST GAMES SUBSEQUENT TO THE RELEASE OF A REVISED 12.13 SCHEDULE

Does the email give you any specifics on whether or not they will be suspending payments if you have a payment plan? Or what % APR they are offering if you are willing to leave the money in your account till the '13-'14 season?

I'm just trying to compare what each team is offering their season ticket holders during the lockout. Most teams are offering two different options. One option usually offers a monthly refund on games missed during this lockout. The other option is usually, you let the team keep all money you have paid in for the '12-'13 season and you get a certain % APR on your account for money paid in. B's are offering 3%.

Just curious if you guys have been offered anything yet? If so, if someone has a email that shows the options, and they don't mind posting it, I'd appreciate it. This is the B's offer-

Quote:
Option #1: Loyalty Program

You may elect to earn a 3% APR credit on the ticket money for games missed. In electing this option all ticket money and credit from games missed must stay on account. By choosing this option you will be committing to renew your season tickets for the 2013-14 season and you will lock in a price freeze on your season tickets for the 2013-14 season.

Option #2: Monthly Refund

You may elect to earn a 1% APR credit on the ticket money for games missed and receive monthly refunds on the ticket money for games missed. Your 1% APR credit from games missed will stay on account.
Not surprisingly, they fail to mention in both options, that they are going to continue charging you for payments during the lockout...even though there is not sign of the season start date. I believe most teams are suspending payment. I'm just curious to find out exactly how many are. I have speculated that many of the more popular Canadian teams may not feel the need to make great offs to their ST bases. As they may feel they don't have the other major sports to condoned with that many US states with NHL teams have.

The Wild are suspending payments and offering the highest % APR return at 10%-

Quote:
September 17, 2012

Re: 9569XXX

Dear Buddy ,

The Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA) between the NHL and the Players’ Association expired without a new agreement having been reached. As a result, the opening of training camps may be delayed and it is possible that games in the 2012-13 regular season may be cancelled. The Wild organization apologizes for the inconvenience this necessary action will cause our loyal fans.

Our relationship with you, a valued Season Ticket Holder, is very important to us, and we have put in place a program which we believe will allow you to add value to your investment with the Wild, even if games are missed.

Your remaining payments, due on October 15, November 15, December 14, and January 15, will not be charged until a new CBA agreement has been reached. Once the 2012-2013 season is confirmed, we will resume any remaining payment on the 15th of the following month.

Once a new CBA is agreed upon, you will receive a credit on your account for missed games, if any, plus 10% interest (APR) on the dollar value of tickets for those games once the funds in your season ticket account exceed the value of remaining scheduled games (that interest will be calculated on a daily basis between the date of the cancelled game and the date of the newly confirmed NHL season schedule). The ensuing credit on your account for the value of missed games and calculated interest can be applied toward future games, playoffs or subsequent season renewals.

If you find it necessary to forego the game credit and interest payment approach, we request that you contact your account representative to initiate the refund process for the value of any cancelled games which are not rescheduled. To allow for the possibility of rescheduled games, refunds will not begin until after the NHL has confirmed any cancelled games will not be rescheduled. Refunds will only be made once the funds in your season ticket account exceed the value of the remaining scheduled games.

As always, please feel free to contact , your Fan Relations Account Representative at with any questions or concerns you may have. In addition, we’ve produced an online FAQ document that you can access at www.wild.com/cbanews.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Xcel Energy Center!

Matt Majka

Chief Operating Officer

Minnesota Wild

09-23-2012, 12:44 AM
Tleve

As you are aware, the National Hockey League (the “NHL”) and the NHL Players’ Association (the “NHLPA”) are currently engaged in negotiating a new Collective Bargaining Agreement (the “CBA”). The current CBA will expire on September 15th and it is the NHL’s objective to successfully conclude negotiations by then. However, if this does not occur, training camp may not open on time and the 45-home game season may be affected.

We appreciate that you have made a significant investment with us and we have developed a plan that recognizes your loyalty to our team. Immediately upon an announcement of a delay to the season, we will be asking you to select one of the following two options regarding the funds on account relating to your 12.13 ticket package(s):

OPTION 1: RECEIVE REFUNDS BASED ON LOST GAMES

You will receive a refund for any games lost as a result of a reduction to the 45-home game season;
Should this occur, refunds will be processed within 10 business days of the end of the month;
A 3% rebate credit (compounded annually) will accrue monthly, based on the funds on account at the end of each month;
The rebate credit will apply from September 16th until the first scheduled game to be played in a revised season;
Under a revised season, your 12.13 ticket package(s) will be pro-rated based on the number of games in the new schedule, including our best efforts to match comparable games from the original season schedule;
Any excess funds on account that are not applied to the revised 12.13 season will be refunded within 10 business days after the new schedule is released;
In the event the entire season is lost, a final rebate credit will be calculated at that time and a refund for the remaining funds on account will be processed within 10 business days, less a 10% deposit that is required to retain your Ticket Holder status for the 13.14 season;
The total rebate credit accumulated can be applied against the 2013 Playoffs, if played, or the 13.14 season invoice.

With this option, your funds will remain on account and be applied against future ticket purchases;
Under a revised season with less than 45 home games, your 12.13 ticket package(s) will be pro-rated based on the number of games in the new schedule, including our best efforts to match comparable games based on the full season schedule;
A 3% rebate credit (compounded annually), based on the funds on account, will accrue from September 16th until the first scheduled game to be played in a revised 12.13 season;
Once the season starts, the rebate credit on any excess funds on account that are not applied to the revised 12.13 season will continue to accrue until April 1, 2013 (if the funds are applied to the 2013 Playoffs) or until August 15, 2013 (if the funds are applied to the renewal of your 13.14 ticket package(s));
In the event the entire season is lost, the funds on account (less a 10% deposit that is required to retain your Ticket Holder status for the 13.14 season) will continue to accrue the rebate credit until August 15, 2013 when full payment for next season is due.
The total rebate credit accumulated can be applied against the 2013 Playoffs, if played, or the 13.14 season invoice.

Further details on choosing your preferred option will be sent to you via email if a delay to the season is announced. Again, it is our hope that an agreement on the terms of a new CBA will be reached by September 15th. However, we want to make you aware of the plan should we be faced with the potential of missed games.

We thank you for your understanding, patience and continued support. If you have any questions related to your account, please call us at 604.899.GOAL (4625).

Sincerely,

CANUCKS SPORTS & ENTERTAINMENT

Old
01-07-2013, 09:59 PM
nuksforlife

Send a message via MSN to nuksforlife
Going to be selling my half seasons (which will be 10-12 games) at season ticket face value and not a cent more.

Section: 328
ROW 1

PM me if interested

thanks

nuksforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-09-2013, 02:06 AM
drivier

FYI Blueliners

Quote:
We have not sent out any correspondence regarding the annual fee for the Blue Line or ticket offers. You can expect to receive information from us in the coming weeks as the season gets started.

drivier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-12-2013, 10:28 PM
EchoesoftheEighties
Binary Planets

EDIT: Found tickets thanks

Last edited by EchoesoftheEighties: 02-01-2013 at 02:00 PM.
EchoesoftheEighties is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-13-2013, 06:20 AM
Winti26

Hello Nucks fans,
I'm a hockey fan from Switzerland, and I'm going to live in your city for 3 Months.
Now I have a questions.
Are there any information when they offical start the ticket sell and how good are my chances to get a ticket (and not paying much more then they actually cost)?
I would love to watch a NHL game in Canada.
Thanks for your answers

Winti26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-13-2013, 08:43 PM
Evolution10
Best In The World

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winti26 View Post
Hello Nucks fans,
I'm a hockey fan from Switzerland, and I'm going to live in your city for 3 Months.
Now I have a questions.
Are there any information when they offical start the ticket sell and how good are my chances to get a ticket (and not paying much more then they actually cost)?
I would love to watch a NHL game in Canada.
Thanks for your answers
Tickets start to go on sale January 15th I believe, as for your chances getting a ticket it depends on alot of things like who the Canucks will be playing, what section you want to be in, upper or lower bowl, and if your going by yourself etc.

Evolution10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-14-2013, 04:06 PM
NYR89

I am transplanted in Seattle for work and one of the things I swore I would do was go to Vancouver for a game. With that being said, I am going to be looking for seats on 3/16 against Detroit. If any of you all are selling seats for that game I would definitely be interested. The cheaper the better so most likely I am going to be looking for the upper bowl and I am completely alright with that. Otherwise, would you recommend any sites other than Stubhub for tickets? I've heard that there are some hotels that offer room+ticket deals so that would be helpful too..

Thanks for any help you can give!

NYR89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-14-2013, 11:37 PM
KeslerKrony

Looking for tickets to the Home Opener against Anaheim Ducks.

3 tickets for $300 all-in or less (depending on the seats).

PM me if you are interested in selling.

KeslerKrony is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-16-2013, 01:23 PM
Jobu

I am a season ticketholder and am selling most of my tickets this year. This is a pair of seats in Section 119, Row 25 (top row of the lower bowl which is nice because you can stand up without blocking anyone due to the suites). Pretty much half way inside the blueline that the Canucks defend twice.

I am selling at my season ticketholder cost, so it should be substantially cheaper than whatever may be available from Ticketmaster or scalpers. Price is $241.92 per pair ($120.96 per ticket).

The following games are available on a first come, first served basis, though preference will be given to anyone who wants all or several. We can do payment by PayPal if you pay the fees or some other method, including in person. We don't get physical tickets until the first week of February, but can send e-tickets by PDF before and even after then.

- Fri Feb 15 vs. Dallas
- Tue March 26 vs Columbus
- Thur March 28 vs Colorado
- Thur Apr 25 vs Anaheim

I am retaining some of the weekend games (Flames and Wings twice) but these may come available later.

Please PM me if interested.

Thanks.

Jobu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2013, 12:14 AM
VinnyC
vancity, c-bus, 'peg

Are last minute sales at a discount common during game day? I'm trying to go to the Blue Jackets matchup in late March but if I can help it I'd rather not pay $70 for the absolute worst seats in the arena.

VinnyC is offline   Reply With Quote