Extreme Conditioning is particularly clutch in Kill Confirmed since I'm playing very run and gun with the MSMC. It's helpful so that I can always sprint and dolphin dive onto dogtags, then kill another guy post-dive like I'm in a Bruce Willis movie. I think I was 1st place in the entire game about 7 out of the 10 games I played, and I'm pretty sure my team won them all.
Random questions: Which COD game has your favorite and least favorite set of prestige emblems? Which single emblem is your favorite? I really like the emblems in BO1 and BO2 as my favorites. Least favorite would have to be MW3. They all looked too similar for my taste. I can't think of a specific one as my favorite though.
But I gotta say I feel bad for anyone running into lag issues. My game has been fine for the most part. A few hiccups but that's always resolved with a host migration.
Originally Posted by Snipeshow
I always liked the different pre-defined emblems in MW2/3 etc. But creating your own is always fun.
Love the BO2 Prestige emblems. Top-notch for sure (#6 is my favourite).
Calling cards are solid, but I don't like them as much as some of the other ones. The cheesy one-liners on some of them was always fun
That's my favorite too. Don't like the fourth prestige emblem and the master prestige emblem. The master prestige emblem is just an explosion of "I'm awesome, look how awesome I am" kind of testosterone.
honestly, i just assume anyone with the Master prestige emblem is a cheater/glitcher/dooshbag, so i avoid them at all cost...(and anyone I HAVE had in my games always ends up being one of those 3 categories)
yeah there's probably like 1% of them that actually got it legit, but the other 99% are scum
This game is still a pile. Under all the glitz and glam, the fancy graphics and detailed visuals is a game with convoluted, unoriginal map design, glitch ridden online interface, and outright lazy coding.
An example of how lazy they are is the two unlocks to achieve the Sticks and Stones master calling card are obtain 50 victories and finish in the top 3 50 times.
Finishing in the top 3 is considered a victory.
This is the same for all of the party game modes.
It is clear that too much thought went into visual and audio design rather than the actual gameplay itself. I'm almost to master prestige at which point I'm going to put the game down, probably forever. Still haven't played AC3, Dragonborn DLC, etc. Lots of good games out there to waste anymore time pulling my hair out glitching around a glorified Skinner box.
Talk about some bad luck. I was playing Search and Destroy with the game tied 3-3 and some guy on the other team calls in a care package at the beginning of the final round and gets an Orbital VSAT. My team was screwed.
^^^playing solo is definitely a pain, but mostly when the opposing team is a clan. If its a lobby of solo people its not as bad. Thats why i like playing with the guys on here. lotsa fun
Yeah, me too. Playing with the HF clan is far more fun than playing solo. There is usually at least 1 other person available to party up with. Playing the custom games against each other has been a blast as well.