HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Ottawa Senators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Sens schedule on iphone? (Sens Admin - please update your website)

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
01-15-2013, 09:54 AM
  #1
sens4life
#GotHamburger?
 
sens4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Kanata
Posts: 1,581
vCash: 50
Sens schedule on iphone? (Sens Admin - please update your website)

Sens schedules here:
http://senators.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=49345

Problem is, none of them have been updated with the new schedule, including the google calendar one. (Sens Admin - please update your website)

What are you guys using to update your iphone with the dates of the games?

sens4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-15-2013, 10:07 AM
  #2
Cat Herder
Formerly BigSensFan
 
Cat Herder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Whitby, On
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,016
vCash: 50
My Blackberry Sens app shows the right dates

Cat Herder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-15-2013, 10:11 AM
  #3
sens4life
#GotHamburger?
 
sens4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Kanata
Posts: 1,581
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat Herder View Post
My Blackberry Sens app shows the right dates
The app may show the right dates, but is yours integrated with your calendar on your bb?

sens4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-15-2013, 10:14 AM
  #4
Liliaceae
 
Liliaceae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,970
vCash: 500
I'm not sure why you're not seeing the correct schedule, mine is.

Liliaceae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-15-2013, 10:17 AM
  #5
Cat Herder
Formerly BigSensFan
 
Cat Herder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Whitby, On
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,016
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by sens4life View Post
The app may show the right dates, but is yours integrated with your calendar on your bb?
I can send the game dates to the calendar (one by one.. have not checked if there is a way to do them all at once)... and I can set it up to send push notifications

If I send them to the calendar, the BB then syncs with both my desktop and google calendar as well

Cat Herder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-15-2013, 10:20 AM
  #6
sens4life
#GotHamburger?
 
sens4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Kanata
Posts: 1,581
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liliaceae View Post
I'm not sure why you're not seeing the correct schedule, mine is.
are you using an iphone? If so, how are you populating the games? Through what method?

as mentioned, i'm using the google calendar method as instructed to on the Sens website, and it has all the full 82 game season dates.

sens4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-15-2013, 10:23 AM
  #7
PatrickEaves
All posts unedited
 
PatrickEaves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Calgary
Country: Canada
Posts: 16,867
vCash: 500
I don't know. I have an android.

--

Btw, the workaround to sync the Sens schedule on google calender with your android phone calendar is this:

1) Go to Yahoo Sports
2) Click the Add to Calendar button -> Select the download to Outlook calendar **This is important. Do not select the Add to Google Calendar option - this option will not sync with your phone for some reason that google knows about but will not fix**
3) Go to your google calendar
4) Go to the setting and Import the calendar you just downloaded. Add it to whatever calendar you want. (You may want to create a new calendar called Ottawa Senators if you like having your different calendars all organized)

__________________
No, I'm not a girl. Stop asking!
PatrickEaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-15-2013, 10:46 AM
  #8
the tribute
Registered User
 
the tribute's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 743
vCash: 500
Android wins again.

the tribute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-16-2013, 10:19 AM
  #9
Back In Black
CANADA IS HOCKEY
 
Back In Black's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Outside
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,452
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by the tribute View Post
Android wins again.
Ya until it breaks!

Back In Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-16-2013, 12:13 PM
  #10
the tribute
Registered User
 
the tribute's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 743
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket Richard View Post
Ya until it breaks!
All phones break, especially if you have the wineglassiPhone4/4s. I can't wait until developers start creating more games for Android considering they have the screen real estate and should make use of it.

the tribute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-16-2013, 01:36 PM
  #11
sens4life
#GotHamburger?
 
sens4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Kanata
Posts: 1,581
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrePetersson View Post
I don't know. I have an android.

--

Btw, the workaround to sync the Sens schedule on google calender with your android phone calendar is this:

1) Go to Yahoo Sports
2) Click the Add to Calendar button -> Select the download to Outlook calendar **This is important. Do not select the Add to Google Calendar option - this option will not sync with your phone for some reason that google knows about but will not fix**
3) Go to your google calendar
4) Go to the setting and Import the calendar you just downloaded. Add it to whatever calendar you want. (You may want to create a new calendar called Ottawa Senators if you like having your different calendars all organized)
worked perfectly, thanks!

sens4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-16-2013, 07:46 PM
  #12
Slow Hands
The feels
 
Slow Hands's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,141
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sens4life View Post
Sens schedules here:
http://senators.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=49345

Problem is, none of them have been updated with the new schedule, including the google calendar one. (Sens Admin - please update your website)

What are you guys using to update your iphone with the dates of the games?
Eh, don't know what you're talking about. The Sens Google calendar I use is completely up to date, and has been for a few days.

For the record, this is the method I used to add it last year. Don't know how it'll work on an Iphone, but it works perfectly on my Android 4.1 Galaxy 2, as well as showing up on my browser Google Calendar.

http://support.google.com/calendar/b...n&answer=37098

Slow Hands is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:02 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2017 All Rights Reserved.