Go Back   HFBoards > Hockey Talk by Country > Sweden
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

Jerringpriset

Old
12-17-2012, 02:46 PM
KRM

vCash: 500
Jerringpriset

As you all know, Lisa Nordén failing to win an olympic gold medal was apparently the greatest Swedish sports achievement of the year.

Now it's up to the people to show what really was the greatest Swedish sports achievement 2012, vote Juniorkronorna for Jerringpriset!
http://sverigesradio.se/sida/gruppsi...rtikel=5381329

KRM is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
12-18-2012, 05:23 AM
Harks

It's SCANDALOUS that Patrik Kittel isn't nomineed!!!!!!!

Harks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-19-2012, 01:41 AM
LiveeviL
No unique points

vCash: 50
Send a message via ICQ to LiveeviL
Nordén was such a fail to win. What is wrong with letting a winner win, I understand that the sailing guys were frustrated. What could they do better? Fail with fractions of a win, that would have been better than winning very closely.

Well, I have voted on the Jerringpris now, I hope for something better this time (but nothing will change, with this "popularity price", I know who will win already....)

LiveeviL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-14-2013, 06:47 AM
Hockeyfrilla

Atleast Landeskog must be favourite to win "Årets nykomling"??

Hockeyfrilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-14-2013, 10:03 AM
Jonimaus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockeyfrilla View Post
Atleast Landeskog must be favourite to win "Årets nykomling"??
Never heard of the 3 others.

Jonimaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-14-2013, 01:27 PM
Hybbe

A hockey player won something, congratulations Gabbe!

Hybbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-14-2013, 03:10 PM
Trotzig

Aaaand there goes my sanity. The two last candidates to jerringpriset are two silver medalers.

Trotzig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-14-2013, 04:24 PM
KRM

Did the loser win another award? (stopped watching after both Zlatan and our boys were out)

KRM is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-14-2013, 05:38 PM
LiveeviL
No unique points

First and Second place went to people who didn't win, Sweden in a nutshell.

Old
01-15-2013, 04:21 AM
Harks

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveeviL View Post
First and Second place went to people who didn't win, Sweden in a nutshell.
Well, I thought she was a worthy winner, she did win WC after all. Was glad as long as the Horse-chick didn't win, then this price would have lost meaning.

Overall surprisingly good outcome of the prises(Lande, Zlatan) and I just loved it to the bones watching RGB's smug, overclass, ***gy face lose to Zlatan, with him not making a grim, and the other nominees clapping the winner. That was the highlight of the gala!

How far off can a hockey-gala be of surfacing? Can't believe we don't have one yet.

Harks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-15-2013, 06:26 AM
LiveeviL
No unique points

To me it was Myhrer (an outstanding season and the first time in 19 years a swede won the total slalom cup), the junior hockey team (no comments) or the sailing guys (winners in the olympics) in that order.

I would love a hockey-event, a finger to the rest of the uncaring sport Sweden and real good PR for the sport of hockey.

Old
01-15-2013, 06:45 AM
Fregus
Modo Hockey

Fregus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-15-2013, 07:22 AM
LiveeviL
No unique points

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fregus View Post

I know... I had to leave the room because of the cringe factor. But none of the comedy bits were any good. Just awful.

Last edited by Systemfel: 01-15-2013 at 07:55 AM. Reason: English!
Old
01-15-2013, 02:24 PM
His Beardliness
#SireBabcock

vCash: 1125
It's a voting price. Vote more if you want your candidate to win. "Hästfolket" have gained too much power in our country, though, and they need to be eliminated.

His Beardliness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-15-2013, 06:12 PM
Pentothal
Listen with one ear

Quote:
Originally Posted by His Beardliness View Post
It's a voting price. Vote more if you want your candidate to win. "Hästfolket" have gained too much power in our country, though, and they need to be eliminated.
Obliterated.

Pentothal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-15-2013, 08:37 PM
Franck
Insolent Upstart

Quote:
I would love a hockey-event, a finger to the rest of the uncaring sport Sweden and real good PR for the sport of hockey.
The problem is that there isn't any time during the year where a hockey awards ceremony would be a good fit. Can't have a big event when most of the people getting awards are on the other side of the planet.

Franck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-16-2013, 12:28 AM
LiveeviL
No unique points

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franck View Post
The problem is that there isn't any time during the year where a hockey awards ceremony would be a good fit. Can't have a big event when most of the people getting awards are on the other side of the planet.
Yes, half on jest, half serious, make it an Internet thing?

Players are on videolink (heck Skype or Bambusel works) at their current hometown (or away town, perhaps with another Swedish player as host). With this even none Swedish players (on the Swedish team) could hang with them and comment on the game, the players in the show focus etc). We would have in depth discussions between the players, the show hosts and even between players. It would actually be better than usual shows as the active players will get more room to talk and develop their point if views.

Probably not realistic, but I do not see it as impossible at at all.

Old
01-16-2013, 12:55 AM
Teus

I don't really mind Nordén winning it. Her performance in the Olympics made me watch the event in Stockholm on TV, which she won. And then she went on and won the World Championship title. She might have finished second in the Olympics, but she's a winner.

Like everyone else here though, I was sitting and hoping for the juniors. At least they did better than Henrik Sedin, when he had won the Hart and the Art and finished like 7th in the votings. The horse lady finishing second makes it such a joke award.

Yay at Landeskog winning an award though. Also enjoyed "Padde" Forsberg's speech.

I like that Lidström was brought on to the stage. But who had the great idea of disrupting the applauds to let some crappy band play, who probably had no ideas who the people on stage were. I guess Lidström has to wait until he's 80 or dead to receive that big appreciation from the people.

Quote:
Yes, half on jest, half serious, make it an Internet thing?

Players are on videolink (heck Skype or Bambusel works) at their current hometown (or away town, perhaps with another Swedish player as host). With this even none Swedish players (on the Swedish team) could hang with them and comment on the game, the players in the show focus etc). We would have in depth discussions between the players, the show hosts and even between players. It would actually be better than usual shows as the active players will get more room to talk and develop their point if views.

Probably not realistic, but I do not see it as impossible at at all.
On the Internet we do have Sanny Lindström's hockey awards, that he does on Twitter. Maybe build something bigger around that.

Teus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-16-2013, 01:28 PM
DSL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harks View Post

How far off can a hockey-gala be of surfacing? Can't believe we don't have one yet.
^This.

We need a hockey gala in Sweden, this "idrottsgala" is just bs, it doesn't matter if you score 50 goals, put up 150 points in the NHL, win the stanley cup and olympics all in same year, YOU STILL WONT GET ANY RECOGNITION WHAT SO EVER, you're happy to even be nominated for an award. It's ridiculous.

DSL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-23-2013, 10:31 AM
Pellegrino

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSL View Post
^This.

We need a hockey gala in Sweden, this "idrottsgala" is just bs, it doesn't matter if you score 50 goals, put up 150 points in the NHL, win the stanley cup and olympics all in same year, YOU STILL WONT GET ANY RECOGNITION WHAT SO EVER, you're happy to even be nominated for an award. It's ridiculous.
Of course it's ridiculous if you're only a hockey fan. The people vore and smaller sports get their moments of glory, I fail to see what's so horrible about that.

Superstars like Zlatan etc wouldn't really care and probably wouldn't turn up anyway. But I think this gala missed Carola and her two friends

Pellegrino is offline   Reply With Quote