HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New Jersey Devils
Notices

The Thread About Nothing Part 186: Cycles are more than just Mayannaise Calendars

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
01-16-2013, 12:49 AM
  #26
Cowbell232
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 19,078
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saugus View Post
Girls everywhere are crazy.



For real, or just copypasta?
Not Japan crazy.

And it has to be copy pasta, he knows too many people here in the real world.

__________________
"Why I'll be a Devil forever [...] two words. Trust and respect." - Mr. Pat Burns
"I learned not to question Cowbell's willingness to ban." - Brian Boyle
Cowbell232 is offline  
Old
01-16-2013, 01:18 AM
  #27
Bgav
We Stylin'
 
Bgav's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Vancouver
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,101
vCash: 1752
Damn haven't been on your guy's forum since the cup final! fun times cheering for the devils last year in the playoffsss

Bgav is offline  
Old
01-16-2013, 01:35 AM
  #28
holikwillfindyou
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: booville
Country: United States
Posts: 782
vCash: 500
it's a snowin

holikwillfindyou is offline  
Old
01-16-2013, 01:39 AM
  #29
Bleedred
Pete still coach?
 
Bleedred's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Seminole Florida
Country: United States
Posts: 33,141
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bgav View Post
Damn haven't been on your guy's forum since the cup final! fun times cheering for the devils last year in the playoffsss
Thanks welcome back! And good luck to you guys this year!

Bleedred is offline  
Old
01-16-2013, 01:50 AM
  #30
Bgav
We Stylin'
 
Bgav's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Vancouver
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,101
vCash: 1752
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleedred View Post
Thanks welcome back! And good luck to you guys this year!
haha thanks man! its good to be back, easily one of the best forums here. hopefully we see a nucks devils finals

Bgav is offline  
Old
01-16-2013, 02:04 AM
  #31
Bleedred
Pete still coach?
 
Bleedred's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Seminole Florida
Country: United States
Posts: 33,141
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bgav View Post
haha thanks man! its good to be back, easily one of the best forums here. hopefully we see a nucks devils finals
Would be a good one!

Bleedred is offline  
Old
01-16-2013, 02:35 AM
  #32
Semak
Moderator
_______________
 
Semak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Osaka, Japan
Country: Japan
Posts: 8,666
vCash: 500
Damn job decided to block the forums this year. One yes, next year no, next year...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowbell232 View Post
Semak is just jaded by living in Japan-land. The girls over are there are crazy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saugus View Post
Girls everywhere are crazy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowbell232 View Post
Not Japan crazy.
Japan female crazy and US or any country female crazy is like choosing a fine wine. Do you grab the merlot or do you risk waking up in a barrel of concrete along side seven other boyfriends from the past? Personally, I never buy merlot.

Semak is offline  
Old
01-16-2013, 05:22 AM
  #33
Saugus
Ecrasez l'infame!
 
Saugus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Connecticut
Country: United States
Posts: 97,441
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Saugus
Quote:
Originally Posted by holikwillfindyou View Post
it's a snowin
I was hoping for a snow day from work. No such luck.

Saugus is offline  
Old
01-16-2013, 06:22 AM
  #34
TheUnseenHand
madest thou look
 
TheUnseenHand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Appleton, WI
Country: United States
Posts: 16,458
vCash: 500
Sounds like a rather large chunk of ice just slid off the roof. Hope it didn't take any slate with it. No snow here. Just sleet and freezing rain.

TheUnseenHand is offline  
Old
01-16-2013, 07:06 AM
  #35
Oroku Saki*
Pete Hearts Volch
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Rocky Point
Country: United States
Posts: 24,130
vCash: 500
Ahh take a bunch of straw..and make a hair like-a scarecrow. That's easy, that's ****ing easy.

Oroku Saki* is offline  
Old
01-16-2013, 07:15 AM
  #36
Richer's Ghost
Moderator
You are reading this
 
Richer's Ghost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: photoshop labor camp
Country: United States
Posts: 47,550
vCash: 425
Quote:
Originally Posted by Semak View Post

Japan female crazy and US or any country female crazy is like choosing a fine wine. Do you grab the merlot or do you risk waking up in a barrel of concrete along side seven other boyfriends from the past? Personally, I never buy merlot.
Relax Miles.


__________________

Ball pits are just toilets filled with brightly colored balls instead of water.
Richer's Ghost is offline  
Old
01-16-2013, 07:30 AM
  #37
MartyOwns
NYRB!!!2013********33333
 
MartyOwns's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Country: United States
Posts: 10,346
vCash: 500
snow ****ing sucks

MartyOwns is offline  
Old
01-16-2013, 08:04 AM
  #38
Getzo5
The Punisher
 
Getzo5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Presov, SVK
Country: Slovakia
Posts: 21,973
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartyOwns View Post
melting snow ****ing sucks
Fixed.

My shoes are full of water, my pants are wet. Goddammit.

Getzo5 is offline  
Old
01-16-2013, 08:11 AM
  #39
Henrique Iglesias
Let's go Albany
 
Henrique Iglesias's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: NJ-NYC
Country: United States
Posts: 9,577
vCash: 500
Delays into the city up the hooah. Took me a little over a hour to get through the Lincoln.

Henrique Iglesias is offline  
Old
01-16-2013, 08:11 AM
  #40
TheUnseenHand
madest thou look
 
TheUnseenHand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Appleton, WI
Country: United States
Posts: 16,458
vCash: 500
Id prefer snow over rain. Fishing in the snow is a pleasant experience. Fishing in the rain when it's just above freezing, well it can get rather unpleasant rather quickly.

TheUnseenHand is offline  
Old
01-16-2013, 08:14 AM
  #41
Officer Rod Farva
Do You Even Lift Bro
 
Officer Rod Farva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Middletown, NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 3,096
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUnseenHand View Post
Id prefer snow over rain. Fishing in the snow is a pleasant experience. Fishing in the rain when it's just above freezing, well it can get rather unpleasant rather quickly.
Hey is the weather bad over there in PA? My girlfriend was gonna drive from Coatesville to here today but idk if I'd want her to if it's bad out. Im not sure how far Bethlehem is from where she is though.

Officer Rod Farva is offline  
Old
01-16-2013, 08:22 AM
  #42
TheUnseenHand
madest thou look
 
TheUnseenHand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Appleton, WI
Country: United States
Posts: 16,458
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Middletown Mike View Post
Hey is the weather bad over there in PA? My girlfriend was gonna drive from Coatesville to here today but idk if I'd want her to if it's bad out. Im not sure how far Bethlehem is from where she is though.
I haven't been out yet (I have off today) but it just sounds wet here. I saw a bit of ice hanging off the trees but I hear cars out there and I don't hear crashing so I assume it OK .

That said, Bethlehem is in the Lehigh Valley and generally we tend to stay a bit warmer than the surrounding area. I don't really know anything about Coatesville. Looks to be a little south which should help but if it's really rural there might be some slick spots.

TheUnseenHand is offline  
Old
01-16-2013, 08:23 AM
  #43
Officer Rod Farva
Do You Even Lift Bro
 
Officer Rod Farva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Middletown, NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 3,096
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUnseenHand View Post
I haven't been out yet (I have off today) but it just sounds wet here. I saw a bit of ice hanging off the trees but I hear cars out there and I don't hear crashing so I assume it OK .

That said, Bethlehem is in the Lehigh Valley and generally we tend to stay a bit warmer than the surrounding area. I don't really know anything about Coatesville. Looks to be a little south which should help but if it's really rural there might be some slick spots.
hahah ok Thanks! And I go to Kutztown BTW

Officer Rod Farva is offline  
Old
01-16-2013, 08:23 AM
  #44
MadDog172430
Sal Apologist
 
MadDog172430's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: New Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 4,701
vCash: 500
Do snow days from work exist? I was hoping for one also.

MadDog172430 is online now  
Old
01-16-2013, 08:29 AM
  #45
Cowbell232
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 19,078
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Middletown Mike View Post
hahah ok Thanks! And I go to Kutztown BTW
I'm sorry.

Cowbell232 is offline  
Old
01-16-2013, 08:31 AM
  #46
Officer Rod Farva
Do You Even Lift Bro
 
Officer Rod Farva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Middletown, NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 3,096
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowbell232 View Post
I'm sorry.
hahaha for what?

Officer Rod Farva is offline  
Old
01-16-2013, 08:37 AM
  #47
MartyOwns
NYRB!!!2013********33333
 
MartyOwns's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Country: United States
Posts: 10,346
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadDog172430 View Post
Do snow days from work exist? I was hoping for one also.
sure, at my company at least. it'd be stupid not to though, since people are agile with laptops, can work from home, and the liability of making an employee come in when its a blizzard and they die is way too big a risk

MartyOwns is offline  
Old
01-16-2013, 08:42 AM
  #48
Cowbell232
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 19,078
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Middletown Mike View Post
hahaha for what?
I've been to Kutztown. I was just in that neighborhood a couple weeks ago.

I thought it was understood?

Cowbell232 is offline  
Old
01-16-2013, 08:43 AM
  #49
CerebralGenesis
Registered User
 
CerebralGenesis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 23,539
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getzo5 View Post
Fixed.

My shoes are full of water, my pants are wet. Goddammit.
good thing I have sweet ass expensive Ecco boots to keep my feet dry and suffocated.

CerebralGenesis is offline  
Old
01-16-2013, 08:45 AM
  #50
Officer Rod Farva
Do You Even Lift Bro
 
Officer Rod Farva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Middletown, NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 3,096
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowbell232 View Post
I've been to Kutztown. I was just in that neighborhood a couple weeks ago.

I thought it was understood?
when students are there it's a fun time. the townies are buzz kills hahaha. Main street is nice...just the surrounding stuff is cornfields

Officer Rod Farva is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:27 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.