HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Islanders
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Visnovsky Drama Part III (Mod Warning Post #575)

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
01-16-2013, 11:47 AM
  #201
Heh
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 124
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by gordie43 View Post
If it wasn't for being an islander fan, I would have no idea what "tolling a contract" means.

So we got that going for us...which is nice
If you mean the terminology, I have really learnt a lot following and writing here

Heh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-16-2013, 11:52 AM
  #202
PWJunior
Beware the POOP!
 
PWJunior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Watertown, MA
Country: United States
Posts: 13,449
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CREW99AW View Post
I disagree. Other then some writer named Harrison on yahoo nhl, I have not seen the media taking potshots at the isles. Several are asking what Vis thinks he is doing, in a fight they don't think he can win. A few have pointed out how the isles need Vis.
It's funny though, Snow and the Isles are handling it perfectly... by saying nothing. Visnovsky and his camp continue to dig their own graves with the seemingly contradictory statements coming almost daily. I don't know how I feel about Sheehy though, he's either incredibly incompetent and advising Visnovsky rather poorly or he's stuck with a difficult client and he's doing severe damage control.

PWJunior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-16-2013, 11:52 AM
  #203
blinkman360
Back to Basics
 
blinkman360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Guido Central
Country: United States
Posts: 8,876
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by burana800 View Post
Our D SUCKS... big time. If he will report and plays well I don't care about this "Drama"
Kinda sad, but I wouldn't be surprised if our defense ends up looking better than our forwards:

First Line(Moulson-Tavares-Okposo)
Third Line(Grabner-Nielsen-Boyes)
Fourth Line A(Ullstrom-Cizikas-McDonald) -- gross
Fourth Line B(Martin-Reasoner-Boulton)

If Grabner doesn't bounce back and Boyes continues playing like dog doodoo, we are basically screwed unless Bailey comes back and turns it on. Really hoping Strome bounces Cizikas out and Nino ends up replacing Boyes once Capuano can't tolerate him any longer(hopefully he doesn't wait too long).

Kids are young, I get it, but they give us so much more offensive upside this year than this dump and chase squad.

blinkman360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-16-2013, 12:09 PM
  #204
doublechili
Registered User
 
doublechili's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,442
vCash: 600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faterson View Post
Newsflash... Višňovský staying in Europe for at least 2 more weeks.

The source of the Višňovský quotes below from yesterday (Tuesday) is a Slovak tabloid newspaper, but the journalist Marián Korbel seems to have an exclusive line on Višňovský, because most of the news about Višňovský has originally come from this tabloid recently. So the quotes should be trustworthy.

Here is what Višňovský says in the interview:

Wasn't it your intention to reach an agreement with the NY Islanders that would allow you to play your farewell game for Slovan in Prague today, and then you would join your NHL team in New York?

I can't fly overseas right now anyway. For family-related reasons, I need to stay in Slovakia for at least two more weeks.

What's it all about?
A private matter. My son has health issues, it's not serious, but it will take some time before he recovers. I'm not going to discuss this in the media.

So what are you going to do over the next two weeks?
I asked the Islanders via my agent to give me their permission to play in the KHL for Slovan over the next two weeks. If they reject that, then I'll just be practicing in Bratislava with the boys. And then, I suppose I'll fly overseas.

[bolds added]

http://www.pluska.sk/sport/hokej/lub...avam-doma.html



Of course, Slovan will be departing on a 3-game road trip to Siberia and Kazakhstan, many thousands of miles away from Bratislava. (First game on Friday, last one on Tuesday.)
This is so contradictory. If his son's condition is not serious, then why is he staying home? It can only be to be with his son during his recovery. Fine. But if his presence is so important for 14 days, why does he want to spend 5 of those 14 days away from his son "many thousands of miles away" on the road trip?

Also, why is he making a request of the Isles (to let him play in the KHL for 2 weeks) that he knows will be rejected per prior comments by the Isles, the NHL and the KHL? Disingenuous.

With everything that's come from the Vis side of things since the deal was made, I wouldn't trust a word that comes out of his mouth. He "suppose[s]" he'll come to NY when his son is recovered? Still can't 100% commit, I guess.

doublechili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-16-2013, 12:14 PM
  #205
CREW99AW
Registered User
 
CREW99AW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 28,716
vCash: 500
Staples had a Newsday chat with fans today. He was asked why the isles didn't just toll Vis contract.


He says :the isles think Vis will play out his contract and never set foot in the NHL again. And this coming summer will see a load of veterans available due to buyouts and the lower cap. No sense tying yourself to a guy who doesn't want to be around for longer than this season.

CREW99AW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-16-2013, 12:15 PM
  #206
Homeland Security
Mod Supervisor
#beLIeve
 
Homeland Security's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: NY/FL
Country: United States
Posts: 14,380
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heh View Post
My dear Isles fans:

Vis does not play anymore, Khl is going to honour the agreement with the Nhl. Until the end of June. What happens then...?
I think Vis became a good pawn for the Khl to scout the situation how far it could go...
And those personal reasons, well nobody really knows. It indeed could be his family. They were living in California and were used to living there. Then he was offered an extension with NTC but according to the old CBA the new contract and its clauses were to become valid once the old contract would be over. So he signed and Lombardi assured him that LAK wanted him to stay. So they bought a house in LA probably planning to stay there for good. Hours before the new contract validity he became traded to the northest NHL city: EDM. I bet he must have been furious. He asked for trade in EDM and got it - back to Cali to ANA. But, according to the old CBA, if a player asks for a trade and gets it, his NTC is voided. The acquiring club may as well as may not agree with NTC, thus making the NTC a POS. Vis negotiated something he in fact never got. So, he became traded to NYI, though he wanted to stay in Cali. He went to arbitration, which, according to the sh*tty CBA, he lost. Then came the lockout. He knew he could not stay in Cali and moved his family back home. He is beloved here.
So the whole issue has nothing to do with the Isles, he wanted to stay in Cali, where he was twice "legally" defrauded. The whole world outside the NA hoped the NHL would not have started this season, even better if several seasons. But, money decided and they made a new CBA. Even though they were spitting on you, the fans, for 4 months. I am not surprised Vis does not want to go to NA again. His situation is quite specific maybe that is the reason why he is the only one trying to avoid travelling there. These are the circumstances that might play their role and this list of things may not be complete. I think the situation is very complex and problematic for Vis himself. And I can somehow feel his retiring...
I gotta hear this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CREW99AW View Post
80 days vs. a full season.

If the isles toll Vis contract, he should not be allowed to play KHL games until his NYI contract has been completed.


https://twitter.com/ChrisBottaNHL
Chris Botta‏@ChrisBottaNHL
Isles should tell Lubo, Be with your son. We'll toll the contract. Be here in Sept so you're an Isle for a year instead of 80 days.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queensdevil View Post
@StapeNewsday: No date set for Lubomir Visnovsky to report to #Isles yet, but his agent confirms that Visnovsky is coming to LI.
Will be interesting to see how it ends.




Let me pose this;

If his son is ill and he has concerns, fine. I understand why he was hesitant to come. He wanted to stay nearby his family. I get that.


If he is using his son as an excuse to delay, DESPICABLE!!! And I hope Karma pays him a visit.

__________________
Homeland Security is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-16-2013, 12:31 PM
  #207
boredmale
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 23,030
vCash: 500
As long as Vish is here in time for the trade deadline, all is good. We probably can get close to equal value back for him if he is willing to play

boredmale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-16-2013, 12:41 PM
  #208
PWJunior
Beware the POOP!
 
PWJunior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Watertown, MA
Country: United States
Posts: 13,449
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CREW99AW View Post
Staples had a Newsday chat with fans today. He was asked why the isles didn't just toll Vis contract.


He says :the isles think Vis will play out his contract and never set foot in the NHL again. And this coming summer will see a load of veterans available due to buyouts and the lower cap. No sense tying yourself to a guy who doesn't want to be around for longer than this season.
That's a good point. Get him here, showcase him, trade him at the deadline for some sort of return. The vindictive part of me would offer him to Edmonton and Winnipeg for dirt cheap - like 7th rounder cheap. I recall he had issues when in Edmonton. The main thing is to just salvage what we can I guess.

PWJunior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-16-2013, 12:56 PM
  #209
scott99
Registered User
 
scott99's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 6,481
vCash: 500
I'd be SHOCKED if we get anything more than a 4th round pick for him. Teams know he doesn't wanna play here, and when he does get here, if he plays like crap, we'd be lucky to get a 6th round pick. Bad situation all around. Gave up way too much to get him, like we always do. 2nd round pick for Richard Zednick comes to mind.

scott99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-16-2013, 01:09 PM
  #210
82isles
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 78
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faterson View Post
What bus trips? Slovan has 25 opponents in the KHL, and needs to take a flight to reach every one of them, except for Prague. There is Višňovský's wife, of course.
Why can't his wife stay behind with his son for the next two weeks and then fly over with his son when he's recovered? The fact that he also requested to play for Slovakia the next two weeks shows his true motive.

82isles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-16-2013, 01:11 PM
  #211
Terrorko
Rookie User
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4
vCash: 500
Hello I am from Slovakia and my name is Martin. When i see your comments i am sure that you have no idea what the problem is.

You know he is currently sad and tired for many reasons which we can divide to two head groups.

The firts group - situation in the NHL and things which happened to him:
-Trade from LA (after he signed new contract with LA for next 5 years+NTC) only one day before new contract should be valid. It was not correct especially when boss of LA said to Vis that he is the future of LA one month before trade was made.
-In Edmonton he didnt feel good enough, so he accepted trade to Anaheim(NTC). But they traded him again...to ISL..He really thought, he had NTC in his contract but arbiter said IT IS NOT TRUE. It seems he doesnt like NY because of wheather, NYI because of young/noob team.
-If there was no lockout in the NHL he is propably playing for NYI right now.
-They did not nominated him to the competition of the best defenceman of the NHL, when he playe very good as defenceman and also very good as attacker (68 points per season).

The second group - his personally problems and feelings
-He is 36 years old, 11 seasons in NHL, 450 points..his priority is not the same as priority of young players
-He feels good in Slovan Bratislava, he likes fans, athmosphere..and he doesnt care of money
-He is with his family in his birth country, much more better than travel to unknown city and play for the team he never want to. - That doesnt mean he doesnt like NYI, you know.

When you read his son is ill so he cant go to NY..its true but its not a reason. Reasons are many which I wrote up. If NYI will not let him play these season..they will lost their 2pick, because he will play next season in Slovan again.

I apologyze for my english, but i think its all understandable.

Terrorko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-16-2013, 01:13 PM
  #212
Richie Daggers Crime
Fistie Daggers Crime
 
Richie Daggers Crime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: NYI fan in Atl
Posts: 9,235
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantom View Post
Call his bluff IMO. Tell him to take care of things as needed but Toll his contract.
No way. You don't wanna be tied to that **** for another year.

Richie Daggers Crime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-16-2013, 01:14 PM
  #213
SLAPSHOT723
Moderator
Officer Clutterbuck
 
SLAPSHOT723's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Long Island
Posts: 16,539
vCash: 500
Tolling his contract wouldn't be worth it. Let him play with us for the shortened season then say sayonara. Get rid of this headache for good. Let's be happy that he doesn't have another year on his contract.

SLAPSHOT723 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-16-2013, 01:15 PM
  #214
SLAPSHOT723
Moderator
Officer Clutterbuck
 
SLAPSHOT723's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Long Island
Posts: 16,539
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrorko View Post
Hello I am from Slovakia and my name is Martin. When i see your comments i am sure that you have no idea what the problem is.

You know he is currently sad and tired for many reasons which we can divide to two head groups.

The firts group - situation in the NHL and things which happened to him:
-Trade from LA (after he signed new contract with LA for next 5 years+NTC) only one day before new contract should be valid. It was not correct especially when boss of LA said to Vis that he is the future of LA one month before trade was made.
-In Edmonton he didnt feel good enough, so he accepted trade to Anaheim(NTC). But they traded him again...to ISL..He really thought, he had NTC in his contract but arbiter said IT IS NOT TRUE. It seems he doesnt like NY because of wheather, NYI because of young/noob team.
-If there was no lockout in the NHL he is propably playing for NYI right now.
-They did not nominated him to the competition of the best defenceman of the NHL, when he playe very good as defenceman and also very good as attacker (68 points per season).

The second group - his personally problems and feelings
-He is 36 years old, 11 seasons in NHL, 450 points..his priority is not the same as priority of young players
-He feels good in Slovan Bratislava, he likes fans, athmosphere..and he doesnt care of money
-He is with his family in his birth country, much more better than travel to unknown city and play for the team he never want to. - That doesnt mean he doesnt like NYI, you know.

When you read his son is ill so he cant go to NY..its true but its not a reason. Reasons are many which I wrote up. If NYI will not let him play these season..they will lost their 2pick, because he will play next season in Slovan again.

I apologyze for my english, but i think its all understandable.
These don't matter when he signed an NHL contract that he has to play out. Yes, LA screwed him. But that's part of the business. All he has to do is come for the shortened season and then he can go running back home after. He's handled himself very poorly in this.

SLAPSHOT723 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-16-2013, 01:15 PM
  #215
Knish Of The Crease
Registered User
 
Knish Of The Crease's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Las Vegas
Country: United States
Posts: 2,550
vCash: 500
Hello.

I thinks he's a *****.

Welcome to the board!

Knish Of The Crease is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-16-2013, 01:20 PM
  #216
Terrorko
Rookie User
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ MAC View Post
Hello.

I thinks he's a *****.

Welcome to the board!
Hi, thats your opinion. I thing you are "many stars" too because of your style of writing.

Terrorko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-16-2013, 01:23 PM
  #217
redbull
BeLIeve in miracles!
 
redbull's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,656
vCash: 500
Once he realizes that he's got to play in the NHL, and gets to the rink, and gets in a few practices, he'll play his game and he'll do well.

The best thing he can do is apologize and explain how he really enjoyed playing near home but his commitment is to the NYI now and he'll do his best. And then end it, no further comments about anything related to this past week.

He's a good player. The team needs him. He can be a part of something with this group.

redbull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-16-2013, 01:26 PM
  #218
blinkman360
Back to Basics
 
blinkman360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Guido Central
Country: United States
Posts: 8,876
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrorko View Post
Hello I am from Slovakia and my name is Martin. When i see your comments i am sure that you have no idea what the problem is.

You know he is currently sad and tired for many reasons which we can divide to two head groups.

The firts group - situation in the NHL and things which happened to him:
-Trade from LA (after he signed new contract with LA for next 5 years+NTC) only one day before new contract should be valid. It was not correct especially when boss of LA said to Vis that he is the future of LA one month before trade was made.
-In Edmonton he didnt feel good enough, so he accepted trade to Anaheim(NTC). But they traded him again...to ISL..He really thought, he had NTC in his contract but arbiter said IT IS NOT TRUE. It seems he doesnt like NY because of wheather, NYI because of young/noob team.
-If there was no lockout in the NHL he is propably playing for NYI right now.
-They did not nominated him to the competition of the best defenceman of the NHL, when he playe very good as defenceman and also very good as attacker (68 points per season).

The second group - his personally problems and feelings
-He is 36 years old, 11 seasons in NHL, 450 points..his priority is not the same as priority of young players
-He feels good in Slovan Bratislava, he likes fans, athmosphere..and he doesnt care of money
-He is with his family in his birth country, much more better than travel to unknown city and play for the team he never want to. - That doesnt mean he doesnt like NYI, you know.

When you read his son is ill so he cant go to NY..its true but its not a reason. Reasons are many which I wrote up. If NYI will not let him play these season..they will lost their 2pick, because he will play next season in Slovan again.

I apologyze for my english, but i think its all understandable.
I'm pretty sure Isles fans know all of the stuff you posted.

I get that he feels "hurt" about the trade from LA before his NTC kicked in, but that was literally 5+ years ago. Had he decided to sit out then, I would have understood a bit more, but the fact he brings it up now just seems like a shot at the Islanders.

I also get that he wants to stay home and play in Slovakia, but there is a difference between being forced to finish a 3+ year contract, and being forced to finish a 4+ month contract. Four months and he can live and play wherever he chooses. I would think most human beings would be OK with sacrificing 4-months of their life working a job they hate if it meant they could get to do/go wherever they want afterwards for the rest of their lives.

You can list any reason you want, but the fact that Visnovsky would rather take this to the level he has rather than just play the four months and be done with it, it just really makes him come off as a guy who wants to do everything in his power to not play for the Islanders. If it were really about the NHL in general, this would have happened years ago. The guy doesn't want to be here and he's throwing a hissy-fit, plain and simple.

blinkman360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-16-2013, 01:31 PM
  #219
CREW99AW
Registered User
 
CREW99AW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 28,716
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott99 View Post
I'd be SHOCKED if we get anything more than a 4th round pick for him. Teams know he doesn't wanna play here, and when he does get here, if he plays like crap, we'd be lucky to get a 6th round pick. Bad situation all around. Gave up way too much to get him, like we always do. 2nd round pick for Richard Zednick comes to mind.
I disagree.

The trade deadline is April 5th this season.
If Vis is here in 2-3 weeks and puts up pts on the pp, the isles will get a much better return then a 4th-6th rounder at the trade deadline.

We are reading how teams are desperate for defensive help.

I think that playoff teams like Detroit, Ottawa and Boston, that are already looking for defensive help, will look at Vis reluctance to join the NYI and simply think Vis would prefer their franchise over the NYI. I doubt they are somehow scared off.

CREW99AW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-16-2013, 01:37 PM
  #220
Knish Of The Crease
Registered User
 
Knish Of The Crease's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Las Vegas
Country: United States
Posts: 2,550
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrorko View Post
Hi, thats your opinion. I thing you are "many stars" too because of your style of writing.
Ok, I'll spell it out for you.
Lubo really has no interest in honoring his contract. Instead of being a grown man and playing out 3 MONTHS of it, he chooses to make excuses and acting like a stubborn child. Therefore he is "many stars"

Knish Of The Crease is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-16-2013, 01:37 PM
  #221
19NYSports91
Registered User
 
19NYSports91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: NY
Country: United States
Posts: 4,245
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by isles31 View Post
ive said at this point i dont want him here. the other guys in the locker room are going to be pissed at him and the fans will blast him. Plus, making him come here after all this nonsense makes the team look even worse in the media.
The thing that sucks is, with him here, our defense would be far from bad.
Streit-Vis
Amac-Hammer
Martinek-Carkner
Hickey/Finley

That isnt a cup winning defense, but i dont see why it cant get into the playoffs with some progression from guys like bailey/okposo and a revitalized Boyes. Plus, the powerplay would be pretty solid, on paper at least.
I said this many times, but I'll say it again. Visnovsky shouldn't be playing with Streit, they play very similar and both players like to bring the puck up. Put Visnovsky with Hamonic and Streit with Amac.

19NYSports91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-16-2013, 01:39 PM
  #222
BaileyToOkposo
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Long Island
Posts: 698
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by blinkman360 View Post
Kinda sad, but I wouldn't be surprised if our defense ends up looking better than our forwards:

First Line(Moulson-Tavares-Okposo)
Third Line(Grabner-Nielsen-Boyes)
Fourth Line A(Ullstrom-Cizikas-McDonald) -- gross
Fourth Line B(Martin-Reasoner-Boulton)

If Grabner doesn't bounce back and Boyes continues playing like dog doodoo, we are basically screwed unless Bailey comes back and turns it on. Really hoping Strome bounces Cizikas out and Nino ends up replacing Boyes once Capuano can't tolerate him any longer(hopefully he doesn't wait too long).

Kids are young, I get it, but they give us so much more offensive upside this year than this dump and chase squad.
Who is McDonald?

BaileyToOkposo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-16-2013, 01:44 PM
  #223
CDirt
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 424
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrorko View Post
Hello I am from Slovakia and my name is Martin. When i see your comments i am sure that you have no idea what the problem is.

You know he is currently sad and tired for many reasons which we can divide to two head groups.

The firts group - situation in the NHL and things which happened to him:
-Trade from LA (after he signed new contract with LA for next 5 years+NTC) only one day before new contract should be valid. It was not correct especially when boss of LA said to Vis that he is the future of LA one month before trade was made.
-In Edmonton he didnt feel good enough, so he accepted trade to Anaheim(NTC). But they traded him again...to ISL..He really thought, he had NTC in his contract but arbiter said IT IS NOT TRUE. It seems he doesnt like NY because of wheather, NYI because of young/noob team.
-If there was no lockout in the NHL he is propably playing for NYI right now.
-They did not nominated him to the competition of the best defenceman of the NHL, when he playe very good as defenceman and also very good as attacker (68 points per season).

The second group - his personally problems and feelings
-He is 36 years old, 11 seasons in NHL, 450 points..his priority is not the same as priority of young players
-He feels good in Slovan Bratislava, he likes fans, athmosphere..and he doesnt care of money
-He is with his family in his birth country, much more better than travel to unknown city and play for the team he never want to. - That doesnt mean he doesnt like NYI, you know.

When you read his son is ill so he cant go to NY..its true but its not a reason. Reasons are many which I wrote up. If NYI will not let him play these season..they will lost their 2pick, because he will play next season in Slovan again.

I apologyze for my english, but i think its all understandable.
A lot of what you wrote as far as "reasons" come with the territory of being a professional hockey play. Part of that is when you are older you are expected at some point to mentor younger plays either on a rebuilding team or one trying to get to the next level. A player that is of his age it's not a huge expectation.

When he signed his contract he knew this was an expectation.

Quite honsestly, and I accept the fact that I may be in the minority, but I'm willing to count my loses here and move on. I really don't want this guy here. Thus far he's proven to be everything you don't want in the locker room of a rebuilding team. He's been out looking for every excuse to flounder, delay and avoid the issue of playing here.

I have to wonder if Anahem knew what they were getting rid of. We probably could have grabbed him for a fourth round pick.

CDirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-16-2013, 02:01 PM
  #224
blinkman360
Back to Basics
 
blinkman360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Guido Central
Country: United States
Posts: 8,876
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaileyToOkposo View Post
Who is McDonald?
Colin. AHL vet. Has been a decent(nothing spectacular) AHLer offensively for a few years now. 28 years old and has played 7 NHL games, totalling one goal.

AKA throwing **** at a wall and hoping it sticks.

blinkman360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-16-2013, 02:03 PM
  #225
IslesNorway
Registered User
 
IslesNorway's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Country: Norway
Posts: 2,793
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaileyToOkposo View Post
Who is McDonald?
Colin McDonald. Summer signing playing for Bport

IslesNorway is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:20 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.