HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Buffalo Sabres
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Afino's 2012-2013 Lockout-Ending OT Thread

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
01-16-2013, 09:14 PM
  #826
Afino
The Juice
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Orchard Park, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 24,267
vCash: 500
I got to the level where the figure skaters AND hockey players are out.

Afino is offline  
Old
01-16-2013, 09:18 PM
  #827
PlamsUnlimited
Get in the Boat Pls
 
PlamsUnlimited's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Lancaster, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 21,984
vCash: 666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afino View Post
I got to the level where the figure skaters AND hockey players are out.
I was at the one where figure skaters, hockey players, and the kids came out. They only give you like 2 gas tanks.

PlamsUnlimited is offline  
Old
01-16-2013, 09:38 PM
  #828
Old Navy Goat
Registered User
 
Old Navy Goat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Sin City Philippines
Country: United States
Posts: 6,490
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldgoalie View Post
The car I bought yesterday is just like the black 70 Chevelle SS with the documentation and numbers so I made a hell of a buy as its 90k less

Old Navy Goat is online now  
Old
01-16-2013, 11:34 PM
  #829
BuiltTagonTough
Stand still laddy!
 
BuiltTagonTough's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Buffalo
Country: United States
Posts: 11,088
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatCrazyRangerFan View Post
I was at the one where figure skaters, hockey players, and the kids came out. They only give you like 2 gas tanks.
That's where I keep losing it. I get pretty close but there just isn't enough gas to go round.

BuiltTagonTough is offline  
Old
01-16-2013, 11:38 PM
  #830
ZZamboni
Puttin' on the Foil
 
ZZamboni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Buffalo, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 12,169
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSchoolMaster View Post
That's where I keep losing it. I get pretty close but there just isn't enough gas to go round.
Are you using the directional arrows on the keyboard or something else?

I just couldn't get very far

ZZamboni is offline  
Old
01-16-2013, 11:50 PM
  #831
PlamsUnlimited
Get in the Boat Pls
 
PlamsUnlimited's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Lancaster, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 21,984
vCash: 666
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSchoolMaster View Post
That's where I keep losing it. I get pretty close but there just isn't enough gas to go round.
I think you have to have a lot before entering the level actually... That seems legit, haha

PlamsUnlimited is offline  
Old
01-17-2013, 12:13 AM
  #832
BuiltTagonTough
Stand still laddy!
 
BuiltTagonTough's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Buffalo
Country: United States
Posts: 11,088
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZamboni View Post
Are you using the directional arrows on the keyboard or something else?

I just couldn't get very far
Dierectional keys. A lot of stop and start as you only lose fuel when you're moving and I try to grab the cans as late as I can.

That and if you can hit it right the banana peels send you flying without using fuel and the zamboni still cleans the ice.

Yes I got that into a distraction on Google

BuiltTagonTough is offline  
Old
01-17-2013, 12:18 AM
  #833
PlamsUnlimited
Get in the Boat Pls
 
PlamsUnlimited's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Lancaster, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 21,984
vCash: 666
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSchoolMaster View Post
Dierectional keys. A lot of stop and start as you only lose fuel when you're moving and I try to grab the cans as late as I can.

That and if you can hit it right the banana peels send you flying without using fuel and the zamboni still cleans the ice.

Yes I got that into a distraction on Google
Likewise. It's fun!!!

PlamsUnlimited is offline  
Old
01-17-2013, 01:51 AM
  #834
ZZamboni
Puttin' on the Foil
 
ZZamboni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Buffalo, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 12,169
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSchoolMaster View Post
Dierectional keys. A lot of stop and start as you only lose fuel when you're moving and I try to grab the cans as late as I can.

That and if you can hit it right the banana peels send you flying without using fuel and the zamboni still cleans the ice.

Yes I got that into a distraction on Google
Will this game be available for awhile or is this a limited time type of thing?

ZZamboni is offline  
Old
01-17-2013, 07:59 AM
  #835
Jim Bob
I Believe
 
Jim Bob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Rochester, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 21,813
vCash: 500
I've been so close to getting a handstand.

During today's warmup I had one. For about a second.

Then I collapsed and ate it big time. I have some nice floor burn on my knee and elbow and I've heard some on my head.


Jim Bob is offline  
Old
01-17-2013, 08:03 AM
  #836
Chainshot
Global Moderator
Give 'em Enough Rope
 
Chainshot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Costa Rica
Country: Costa Rica
Posts: 65,122
vCash: 500
Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LegomyLeggio View Post
I've been so close to getting a handstand.

During today's warmup I had one. For about a second.

Then I collapsed and ate it big time. I have some nice floor burn on my knee and elbow and I've heard some on my head.

Was that before or after the movie?

__________________
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Aristotle
Chainshot is offline  
Old
01-17-2013, 09:00 AM
  #837
Clock
Registered User
 
Clock's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Buffalo
Country: United States
Posts: 22,144
vCash: 50
PK is making beef stew for Sunday's events. Hell yes. It'll be event, beef stew, and Rogue Dead Guy Ale.

Clock is offline  
Old
01-17-2013, 09:12 AM
  #838
SackTastic
Embrace The Suck
 
SackTastic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Country: United States
Posts: 5,607
vCash: 500
Had a 3 1/2 hour interview with a possible new employer yesterday. Pretty sure I'll have an offer by Monday.

Woot.

SackTastic is offline  
Old
01-17-2013, 09:14 AM
  #839
BuiltTagonTough
Stand still laddy!
 
BuiltTagonTough's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Buffalo
Country: United States
Posts: 11,088
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZamboni View Post
Will this game be available for awhile or is this a limited time type of thing?
I forget where but Google archives all of their special homepages. So it probably won't be on the front page long but you can look it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clock View Post
PK is making beef stew for Sunday's events. Hell yes. It'll be event, beef stew, and Rogue Dead Guy Ale.
So very jealous...may need to go buy beef and...ahem...call in sick.

BuiltTagonTough is offline  
Old
01-17-2013, 09:16 AM
  #840
HockeyH3aven
#Flynnsanity
 
HockeyH3aven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Buffalo NY
Country: United States
Posts: 6,232
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beechsack View Post
Had a 3 1/2 hour interview with a possible new employer yesterday. Pretty sure I'll have an offer by Monday.

Woot.

HockeyH3aven is offline  
Old
01-17-2013, 09:21 AM
  #841
Jim Bob
I Believe
 
Jim Bob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Rochester, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 21,813
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainshot View Post
Was that before or after the movie?
Seeing as how dinner and a movie night is tonight....


Jim Bob is offline  
Old
01-17-2013, 09:23 AM
  #842
PlamsUnlimited
Get in the Boat Pls
 
PlamsUnlimited's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Lancaster, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 21,984
vCash: 666
Why is he wearing an I95 sign and I think I'm the only Caucasian male in this lecture.

PlamsUnlimited is offline  
Old
01-17-2013, 09:28 AM
  #843
Jim Bob
I Believe
 
Jim Bob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Rochester, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 21,813
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatCrazyRangerFan View Post
Why is he wearing an I95 sign and I think I'm the only Caucasian male in this lecture.
He has the I-95 chain because he's from Miami.

You know Pat Kane has a big 190 chain that he breaks out from time to time.

Jim Bob is offline  
Old
01-17-2013, 09:33 AM
  #844
AV18
Registered User
 
AV18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Buffalo, NY
Posts: 4,708
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to AV18
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZamboni View Post
Will this game be available for awhile or is this a limited time type of thing?
http://www.google.com/logos/2013/zamboni.html

And there goes my day...

AV18 is offline  
Old
01-17-2013, 09:38 AM
  #845
HockeyH3aven
#Flynnsanity
 
HockeyH3aven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Buffalo NY
Country: United States
Posts: 6,232
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatCrazyRangerFan View Post
Why is he wearing an I95 sign and I think I'm the only Caucasian male in this lecture.
I didn't know you went to Buff State.


HockeyH3aven is offline  
Old
01-17-2013, 10:01 AM
  #846
cybresabre
Come back, Jack
 
cybreSabre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Library of Babel
Posts: 8,195
vCash: 751
Send a message via ICQ to cybresabre
Quote:
Originally Posted by LegomyLeggio View Post
He has the I-95 chain because he's from Miami.

You know Pat Kane has a big 190 chain that he breaks out from time to time.
You know Pat Kane has a big the 190 chain that he breaks out from time to time.

cybresabre is offline  
Old
01-17-2013, 10:58 AM
  #847
Penalty Killa
glitter skates
 
Penalty Killa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Sabres Nation
Country: United States
Posts: 10,744
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybresabre View Post
You know Pat Kane has a big the 190 chain that he breaks out from time to time.
Yes. You MUST add the THE.

Penalty Killa is offline  
Old
01-17-2013, 11:02 AM
  #848
PlamsUnlimited
Get in the Boat Pls
 
PlamsUnlimited's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Lancaster, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 21,984
vCash: 666
Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyH3aven View Post
I didn't know you went to Buff State.

nah, UB has so many Chinese, Vietnamese, etc. I saw two other white guys.

And I have a hat with 716 across the front that I wear from time to time.

PlamsUnlimited is offline  
Old
01-17-2013, 11:13 AM
  #849
Myllz
#justbogothings
 
Myllz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Seattle
Country: United States
Posts: 17,562
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatCrazyRangerFan View Post
And I have a hat with 716 across the front that I wear from time to time.

Myllz is online now  
Old
01-17-2013, 11:25 AM
  #850
PlamsUnlimited
Get in the Boat Pls
 
PlamsUnlimited's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Lancaster, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 21,984
vCash: 666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myllz View Post
Jealous? I've never seen them before except in the Galleria. So I said why not? I'm moving here soon anyway and always loved the area. Then I did move. Anyway, gonna do a name change on HF. suggestions? Someone said "How do I get there" and I like it, any others?

PlamsUnlimited is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:13 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2016 All Rights Reserved.