HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Was - Ana, Was - Dal, Was - Col

Old
01-18-2013, 12:15 AM
Exit Dose

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halpysback View Post
What do you disagree with? That Kuznetsov is one of the best prospects in the world? Or that he's still a prospect. He's a 2010 and not in the NHL. If Gormley and Etem can still be considered prospects so can Kuznetsov. As far as his skillset I'm not sure how that's deniable. It's very possibly higher than Ryans, though Ryan is obviously more valuable at this time.

Also, where exactly did you get that I think Ryan plays with Getzlaf and Perry? I'm like the one non ducks fan who knows that's not the case. All I stated is that Laich (or Brouwer for that matter) would make a good complementary winger to Getzlaf and Perry, something that has been largely a third wheel position since Penner left aside from Ryan being there when Anaheim tries to stack the deck or Morrow in the 2010 Olympics.
We aren't moving Ryan because someone is a great prospect. There is really nothing that was offered that is needed.

We're interested in having Palmieri play there. He's already shown great chemistry with Getzlaf. We're not looking for someone to fill that position right now.

Exit Dose is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2013, 12:53 AM
dahrougem2

Quote:
What do you disagree with? That Kuznetsov is one of the best prospects in the world? Or that he's still a prospect. He's a 2010 and not in the NHL. If Gormley and Etem can still be considered prospects so can Kuznetsov. As far as his skillset I'm not sure how that's deniable. It's very possibly higher than Ryans, though Ryan is obviously more valuable at this time.

Also, where exactly did you get that I think Ryan plays with Getzlaf and Perry? I'm like the one non ducks fan who knows that's not the case. All I stated is that Laich (or Brouwer for that matter) would make a good complementary winger to Getzlaf and Perry, something that has been largely a third wheel position since Penner left aside from Ryan being there when Anaheim tries to stack the deck or Morrow in the 2010 Olympics.
Difference between those prospects and Kuznetsov is that Kuznetsov has given no indication that he'll play in the NHL any time soon, so what purpose does it serve the Ducks to trade for him? For the other depth players? To get rid of Ryan? If Kuznetsov was here now, playing in the AHL, then I'd say good trade the kid's got undeniable talent but that just isn't the case

dahrougem2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2013, 01:04 AM
Machinehead
★★★★

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braden Carlzner View Post
This is not NHL13.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanuckCity View Post
This could work...in NHL 13
This would get laughed at in NHL 13.

DEUTSCHLANDWELTMEISTER2014
Machinehead is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2013, 02:30 AM
Jets
Resident Sieve

vCash: 50
Anaheim says:

I question whether you've even looked at our trade block surplus. Anaheim is totally unwilling to give up what you've asked us for, unless you REALLY make it worth our while. I don't think you have...

You aren't where you need to be in value offered, nor are we particularly interested in what you are sending us.

Jets is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2013, 03:03 AM
Halpysback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jets View Post
Anaheim says:

I question whether you've even looked at our trade block surplus. Anaheim is totally unwilling to give up what you've asked us for, unless you REALLY make it worth our while. I don't think you have...

You aren't where you need to be in value offered, nor are we particularly interested in what you are sending us.
Unless I'm Burke

Halpysback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2013, 04:03 AM
Gliff
Nick Bonino

Quote:
Unless I'm Burke
You aren't.

Gliff is offline   Reply With Quote