HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

My New Avatar

Closed Thread

Old
12-12-2003, 12:23 PM
Mowzie
Asst. Dishwasher

vCash: 500
My New Avatar

Hello fellow HF'ers, just wanted to formally introduce my new anit-MacT avatar. After a fe months, I decided that it was time to retire Pokey Reddick, as my avatar, and I would like to take this time to thank Pokey for being by my side all these months.

The new avatar is my opinion of MacT, if he doesn't get the boys in line soon, he will go from MacT to Big Mac....and yes Craig, I would like Fries with that.

Old
12-12-2003, 12:28 PM
H-Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by mowzie
Hello fellow HF'ers, just wanted to formally introduce my new anit-MacT avatar. After a fe months, I decided that it was time to retire Pokey Reddick, as my avatar, and I would like to take this time to thank Pokey for being by my side all these months.

The new avatar is my opinion of MacT, if he doesn't get the boys in line soon, he will go from MacT to Big Mac....and yes Craig, I would like Fries with that.
lol I'm acutally more concerned with your location statement . Does that mean Edmonton, for sure, Alberta, Canada? (I'm just checking to see if understand the urban language )

Old
12-12-2003, 12:46 PM
Mowzie
Asst. Dishwasher

Quote:
Originally Posted by H-Bear
lol I'm acutally more concerned with your location statement . Does that mean Edmonton, for sure, Alberta, Canada? (I'm just checking to see if understand the urban language )
Your rizzle my wizzle, My Avatizzle sizzle Im from Edmizzle, Frizzle Albizzle bizzle and rizzle, the urbizzle langizzo, Is very easy to understizzle, I hope my expizzle helped yizzle understizzle what urban lizzo is like in the 2 Gizzle Thrizzle my bizzle.

Tizzle to ya Lizzle.
------------------------------------------------------

Definition: Your right my white friend, my avatar sais im from Edmonton, For real Alberta born and raised, the urban language is very easy to understand, I hope my explanation helped you understand what urban language is like in 2003.

Talk to you Later

Old
12-12-2003, 12:47 PM
Oilhitch

Quote:

Good work Mowzie. The thing i am concered with is that, I frequently use the Macdonalds drive-thru's. Now do you think that the production level of this service will suffer? I mean isnt this like a "special teams" effort. I dunno, not liking the sounds of it. I may have to wait a few extra minutes for thoes delicioius Egg McMuffins.

Old
12-12-2003, 12:51 PM
Mowzie
Asst. Dishwasher

Quote:
Originally Posted by chit94
Good work Mowzie. The thing i am concered with is that, I frequently use the Macdonalds drive-thru's. Now do you think that the production level of this service will suffer? I mean isnt this like a "special teams" effort. I dunno, not liking the sounds of it. I may have to wait a few extra minutes for thoes delicioius Egg McMuffins.
Dont worry, they got Craig Simpson to help on fryers, Barry Moores on Mcflurrys, Charlie Huddy on burgers, Joey Moss cleaning tables and Kevin Lowe hiself watching over operations to insure that no one collects a pay cheque until he is happy with the product. Apperantly he took 2.535 dollars of Joey Moss's salary because Joey Moss wanted to work on the West end.

Old
12-12-2003, 12:55 PM
Oilhitch

Quote:
Dont worry, they got Craig Simpson to help on fryers, Barry Moores on Mcflurrys, Charlie Huddy on burgers, Joey Moss cleaning tables and Kevin Lowe hiself watching over operations to insure that no one collects a pay cheque until he is happy with the product. Apperantly he took 2.535 dollars of Joey Moss's salary because Joey Moss wanted to work on the West end.

Thanks for the laugh. Its been a long week.

Last edited by Oilhitch: 12-12-2003 at 02:53 PM.
Old
12-12-2003, 12:57 PM
Mowzie
Asst. Dishwasher

Quote:
Originally Posted by chit94

Thanks for the laugh. Its been a log week.
No problem, I try to find a balance between hockey and humour.

Old
12-12-2003, 01:14 PM
Digger12

Quote:
No problem, I try to find a balance between hockey and humour.
Hey! We're twin brothers from different mothers...

Old
12-12-2003, 02:58 PM
hmminvisiblecola1279
I just hope we can

vCash: 730
very good to see the humor again.lol love that avatar.

Old
12-12-2003, 11:41 PM
Mowzie
Asst. Dishwasher

i also wanted him to have the hat and shirt but my editing skills are definately lacking.

Closed Thread