HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Minnesota Wild
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

HF Wild II Fantasy Hockey

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
01-17-2013, 03:53 PM
  #1
tyratoku
Registered User
 
tyratoku's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Grand Forks, ND
Country: United States
Posts: 6,960
vCash: 500
HF Wild II Fantasy Hockey

This thread is for the second league of Fantasy Hockey being run on this here wonderful board. We had too many people to run in one league, so instead we pushed this to a second league.

Here is our lineup:

User Team Name
Generic User Hejda's Gonna Hate
Piffles What a Clutterbuck
HobeyBroten Hey Hanrahan!
Lapa Failboat
Kermie Sl@pshot
GMAN23 Too Legit 2 Quit
bozak911 Swamp Sliders
tyratoku McDangles

So we don't have to clutter up the other thread and can keep our league talk together, everyone can post their discussion here.

Trades, free agents, trash talk, whatever. Let's enjoy the season


Last edited by tyratoku: 01-17-2013 at 04:01 PM.
tyratoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2013, 03:54 PM
  #2
HobeyBroten
Registered User
 
HobeyBroten's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Location: Location:
Country: United States
Posts: 379
vCash: 500
What are the playoff scenarios going to be?

HobeyBroten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2013, 04:00 PM
  #3
tyratoku
Registered User
 
tyratoku's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Grand Forks, ND
Country: United States
Posts: 6,960
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HobeyBroten View Post
What are the playoff scenarios going to be?
All eight teams are going to make it to the playoffs.

Playoffs run in weeks 23, 24, and 25. That is April 7-13, 14-20, 21-27. Right up until the end of the regular season.

So the first week, from April 7-13, the 1st ranked team will play #8. 2 will play 7 and so on. Then 14-20 would be the winners of all rounds with no re-seeding. Championship the following week from April 21-27.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMAN23 View Post
I'm Too Legit 2 Quit, not bear1
Sorry about that. I fixed it.

tyratoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2013, 04:00 PM
  #4
GMAN23
My grammer lacks
 
GMAN23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Thorndale, PA
Country: United States
Posts: 1,551
vCash: 500
I'm Too Legit 2 Quit, not bear1

GMAN23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2013, 11:19 AM
  #5
bozak911
Ignoring Idiots
 
bozak911's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 3,911
vCash: 500
Everyone set with their draft?

bozak911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2013, 11:45 AM
  #6
HobeyBroten
Registered User
 
HobeyBroten's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Location: Location:
Country: United States
Posts: 379
vCash: 500
I am ready to Auto-Draft it up!

HobeyBroten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2013, 11:48 AM
  #7
tyratoku
Registered User
 
tyratoku's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Grand Forks, ND
Country: United States
Posts: 6,960
vCash: 500
I'm good to go.

Everyone want to post their rosters in here after the draft? Its always fun seeing the lineups.

tyratoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2013, 12:04 PM
  #8
Lapa
Global Moderator
 
Lapa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Country: Finland
Posts: 6,187
vCash: 500
How many players are we drafting?

Lapa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2013, 12:13 PM
  #9
bozak911
Ignoring Idiots
 
bozak911's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 3,911
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lapa View Post
How many players are we drafting?
50...

bozak911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2013, 12:46 PM
  #10
Lapa
Global Moderator
 
Lapa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Country: Finland
Posts: 6,187
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bozak911 View Post
50...
I mean how many centers, wingers etc.? This is my first time in Yahoo fantasy league so no need to be sarcastic..

Lapa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2013, 12:53 PM
  #11
bozak911
Ignoring Idiots
 
bozak911's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 3,911
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lapa View Post
I mean how many centers, wingers etc.? This is my first time in Yahoo fantasy league so no need to be sarcastic..
I'm in a mood today... Made the joke because we are the "expansion" teams... LOL

Roster Positions:

C, C, C, LW, LW, RW, RW, W, W, D, D, D, D, G, G, BN, BN, BN, BN, IR, IR

bozak911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2013, 12:57 PM
  #12
Lapa
Global Moderator
 
Lapa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Country: Finland
Posts: 6,187
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bozak911 View Post
I'm in a mood today... Made the joke because we are the "expansion" teams... LOL

Roster Positions:

C, C, C, LW, LW, RW, RW, W, W, D, D, D, D, G, G, BN, BN, BN, BN, IR, IR
Thanks!

Lapa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2013, 12:59 PM
  #13
Kermie
Beaver Pride
 
Kermie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Fargo, ND
Country: United States
Posts: 220
vCash: 500
T minus two hours!

Kermie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2013, 01:53 PM
  #14
Lapa
Global Moderator
 
Lapa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Country: Finland
Posts: 6,187
vCash: 500
Nevermind.


Last edited by Lapa: 01-18-2013 at 02:03 PM.
Lapa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2013, 02:15 PM
  #15
tyratoku
Registered User
 
tyratoku's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Grand Forks, ND
Country: United States
Posts: 6,960
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lapa View Post
Nevermind.
Just a "Wing" spot. So you can put either a LW or RW in that spot. It does not matter.

So conceivably you can start 4 left wing players and 2 right wing players, or some combination.

tyratoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2013, 02:17 PM
  #16
Generic User
Dynamic as they come
 
Generic User's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Twin Cities
Country: United States
Posts: 6,803
vCash: 500
Yaaaay. Day ended early. I can make it. Joy to the world.

Generic User is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2013, 02:18 PM
  #17
Lapa
Global Moderator
 
Lapa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Country: Finland
Posts: 6,187
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyratoku View Post
Just a "Wing" spot. So you can put either a LW or RW in that spot. It does not matter.

So conceivably you can start 4 left wing players and 2 right wing players, or some combination.
Yeah, I realized that as soon as I sent the message Thanks anyhow.

Soon

Lapa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2013, 02:19 PM
  #18
HobeyBroten
Registered User
 
HobeyBroten's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Location: Location:
Country: United States
Posts: 379
vCash: 500
So, is there any way minus a PC to actually do the live draft? I have an android phone and an iPad and I am 99.9% sure I can't use either to do it because of flash. Can anyone assure me of the other 0.1% that I'm correct?

Edit: Nevermind, found the app on App store.

HobeyBroten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2013, 02:23 PM
  #19
bozak911
Ignoring Idiots
 
bozak911's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 3,911
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HobeyBroten View Post
So, is there any way minus a PC to actually do the live draft? I have an android phone and an iPad and I am 99.9% sure I can't use either to do it because of flash. Can anyone assure me of the other 0.1% that I'm correct?

Edit: Nevermind, found the app on App store.
Try the app... lol

bozak911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2013, 02:26 PM
  #20
tyratoku
Registered User
 
tyratoku's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Grand Forks, ND
Country: United States
Posts: 6,960
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HobeyBroten View Post
So, is there any way minus a PC to actually do the live draft? I have an android phone and an iPad and I am 99.9% sure I can't use either to do it because of flash. Can anyone assure me of the other 0.1% that I'm correct?

Edit: Nevermind, found the app on App store.
I have the app on my iPod but I'm not sure if you can draft with it...

And usually you can enter the draft lobby half an hour before the draft. So after about five minutes everyone should be checking to see if they can get in.

Or at least, let everyone know when you can get in.

tyratoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2013, 02:34 PM
  #21
tyratoku
Registered User
 
tyratoku's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Grand Forks, ND
Country: United States
Posts: 6,960
vCash: 500
Probably a double post, but,

You can enter the draft now

Go to yahoo fantasy hockey and go to "Hockey '12" -> "Overview".

There, you'll see your team and a message that says "Your league is drafting now. Enter Live Draft."

Should be able to get in now!

EDIT: Yahoo randomly assigned us a drafting order.

1. What a Clutterbuck
2. McDangles
3. Hey Hanrahan!
4. Sl@pshot
5. Too Legit 2 Quit
6. Failboat
7. Swamp Sliders
8. Hejda's Gonna Hate

tyratoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2013, 02:40 PM
  #22
bozak911
Ignoring Idiots
 
bozak911's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 3,911
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyratoku View Post
EDIT: Yahoo randomly assigned us a drafting order.

1. What a Clutterbuck
2. McDangles
3. Hey Hanrahan!
4. Sl@pshot
5. Too Legit 2 Quit
6. Failboat
7. Swamp Sliders
8. Hejda's Gonna Hate
I am always destined to pick 7th...

bozak911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2013, 02:48 PM
  #23
Generic User
Dynamic as they come
 
Generic User's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Twin Cities
Country: United States
Posts: 6,803
vCash: 500
I am always destined for bookend picks. I actually like that.

Generic User is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2013, 03:05 PM
  #24
HobeyBroten
Registered User
 
HobeyBroten's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Location: Location:
Country: United States
Posts: 379
vCash: 500
Ah crap! I don't feel like spending $5 on to watch a free league draft and the firewall at work won't allow me to open the draft application! FML!

HobeyBroten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2013, 03:53 PM
  #25
Generic User
Dynamic as they come
 
Generic User's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Twin Cities
Country: United States
Posts: 6,803
vCash: 500
Lady and gentlemen.. I present to you: Hejda's Gonna Hate

David Backes - C, RW
Logan Couture - C, LW
Ryan Getzlaf - C
Zach Parise - LW
Rick Nash - LW
Corey Perry - RW
Ryan Callahan - RW
Gabriel Landeskog - LW, W
Evander Kane - LW, W

Duncan Keith - D
Tobias Enstrom - D
Tyler Myers - D
Mike Green - D

Ryan Nugent-Hopkins - C
Jeff Carter - C, RW
Travis Zajac - C

Jaroslav Halak - G
Cory Schneider - G
Roberto Luongo - G

Generic User is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:45 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.