HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Arizona Coyotes
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Phoenix Coyotes Lounge IV

View Poll Results: Should I try to get into show business?
Yes but have a day job or back up in the meantime 5 55.56%
Yes, go all in 1 11.11%
No 3 33.33%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old
01-17-2013, 12:21 AM
CC96
Serious Offender

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by XX View Post
Didn't know JR had a book out. This is apparently the first paragraph

http://i.imgur.com/h0VCQ.jpg
I read it a few months back, he had some pretty funny stories about him and the old Coyotes squad back in the 90's

Old
01-18-2013, 09:30 PM
lockstock

Has anyone seen the new AZ Sundogs jerseys? They look a little familiar, but I can't quite place it.

Old
01-18-2013, 09:30 PM
XX
... Waiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by lockstock View Post
Has anyone seen the new AZ Sundogs jerseys? They look a little familiar, but I can't quite place it.
That. Is. Ballsy.

And ugly.

Old
01-18-2013, 09:35 PM
Rabbit
Captain Cook

Quote:
Those....*******s.

Old
01-18-2013, 09:43 PM
Colt45Blast
is in your head

http://www.arizonasundogs.mybigcomme...hentic-jersey/

Old
01-18-2013, 09:49 PM
XX
... Waiting

Missed an opportunity to make the shield the state border shape. Lazy.

Old
01-18-2013, 10:05 PM
Colt45Blast
is in your head

Quote:
Those jerseys do make sense though if you think about it. Seeing how many transplants from California we have moving to AZ, it's safe to say that Phoenix is becoming alot more like LA.

Only difference is our beach front property doesn't lead to an ocean.

Old
01-20-2013, 03:38 AM
CC96
Serious Offender

Ok, can anyone explain to me what the deal is with this Manti Te'o guy and his dead fake girlfriend? Apparently he thought she was real but he didn't at the same time, even though he never met her in person and she died in his head but he wasn't aware of it or something, what exactly happened? The whole situation sounds really confusing from what little I've heard about it from others.

Old
01-20-2013, 05:01 AM
Rutkowski

He and a buddy made up a story about a girlfriend, most likely to cover that he doesn't fancy girls(classic beard strategy) from his mormon family.

People find out that she doesn't exist and BAM, **** blows up in his face and he says he have been hoaxed despite everything pointing to him being a big fat liar.

Old
01-20-2013, 11:18 AM
rt
Usually Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by XX View Post
Didn't know JR had a book out. This is apparently the first paragraph

http://i.imgur.com/h0VCQ.jpg
I'm ashamed to admit it, but I will buy that book because of that paragraph. Haha. I hate it when that stuff works on me. I feel like Betty Draper holding a case of Heinekens.

Old
01-20-2013, 06:07 PM
TheMurdocktor
102, Row K, Seat 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by rt View Post
I'm ashamed to admit it, but I will buy that book because of that paragraph. Haha. I hate it when that stuff works on me. I feel like Betty Draper holding a case of Heinekens.
Nice Mad Men reference, can't wait until Season 6.

And, it looks like I'll be working at the Phoenix Open. I'll be checking credentials so any of you drunkards (I say with love) thinking about coming out and trying piece together fake passes better watch out!

Old
01-20-2013, 08:14 PM
Colt45Blast
is in your head

Pending a comeback by the Pats, it looks like it will be the 49ers vs the Ravens in the Super Bowl.

Old
01-20-2013, 11:20 PM
awfulwaffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP View Post
Pending a comeback by the Pats, it looks like it will be the 49ers vs the Ravens in the Super Bowl.
Go Ravens. I would have liked to see Ray Lewis vs. Tony Gonzalez though, 2 greats in most likely their last games in the NFL. I know Ray is retiring, but I'm not positive about Tony.

Old
01-21-2013, 12:01 AM
CC96
Serious Offender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rutkowski View Post
He and a buddy made up a story about a girlfriend, most likely to cover that he doesn't fancy girls(classic beard strategy) from his mormon family.

People find out that she doesn't exist and BAM, **** blows up in his face and he says he have been hoaxed despite everything pointing to him being a big fat liar.
Thats the stupidest thing I have ever heard. He should have just told his family that he broke up with his fake girlfriend instead. Probably would have made it a lot easier and best of all I wouldn't have to hear about it in the news everyday.

Old
01-21-2013, 12:15 PM
Colt45Blast
is in your head

Based on the news I am reading, it looks like a deal to send the Sac Kings to Seattle is the BoG vote. I really for the Kings Fans and hopefully a last minute thing can save the team.

Old
01-21-2013, 01:56 PM
krepitch
Coyote Fan

Quote:
Based on the news I am reading, it looks like a deal to send the Sac Kings to Seattle is the BoG vote. I really for the Kings Fans and hopefully a last minute thing can save the team.
Maybe they can get Robert Sarver to threaten to buy the team. Then Seattle would say no.

Old
01-22-2013, 05:11 PM
awfulwaffle

Not sure where to post this, but I see the student rush is back this year for M-W games. I have my ID from NAU, but I have received my degree and I'm no longer in school. Could I still use it and pass it off as me still being in school?

Old
01-22-2013, 05:26 PM
coyotesfan

Hey guys figured just to put this in here but I called my rep today to ask about how much money was left to be refunded to me and about the coyotes cash for STH. I have two seats in the upper level for $15 a piece and at the time of the lockout I believe I had about $1000 paid for this season. Now my problem is the money he told me I was left to be refunded sounded right but my coyotes cash was $16 if I heard correctly. I didnt really think much of it right away but maybe another STH could tell me but wasnt I supposed to get 5% per month on that about $1000 I paid to this season in interest? Am I just doing some stupid math or did i misunderstand something? Thanks guys

Old
01-22-2013, 05:43 PM
pacerhimself

Quote:
Originally Posted by coyotesfan View Post
Hey guys figured just to put this in here but I called my rep today to ask about how much money was left to be refunded to me and about the coyotes cash for STH. I have two seats in the upper level for $15 a piece and at the time of the lockout I believe I had about $1000 paid for this season. Now my problem is the money he told me I was left to be refunded sounded right but my coyotes cash was $16 if I heard correctly. I didnt really think much of it right away but maybe another STH could tell me but wasnt I supposed to get 5% per month on that about $1000 I paid to this season in interest? Am I just doing some stupid math or did i misunderstand something? Thanks guys
5% per year, which works to around $16 for 4 months.

Old
01-22-2013, 05:49 PM
Lyotes

Quote:
It's 5% on the amount that those games would have cost you per month.

Old
01-22-2013, 05:56 PM
coyotesfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacerhimself View Post
5% per year, which works to around $16 for 4 months.
Ok now I understand where the $16 comes from although I will say that the agreement is written poorly. All it says is "5% simple interest" "Interest will be calculated on a monthly basis on the 15th of each month" I realize 5% per month is alot but no where does it state the 5% is APR that is why I was wondering.

Old
01-22-2013, 06:08 PM
Naurutger
#FreeMax

vCash: 1329
They messed up my account and over charged me by $300 bucks. I got my refund finally but that did not include the 5%. I know its a lean staff but combine this with them giving up my seats during last years playoffs even though my invoice was submitted on time and I am not happy. Had better luck using secondary markets before I dove in.

Old
01-22-2013, 06:27 PM
yotesreign

Quote:
Those jerseys do make sense though if you think about it. Seeing how many transplants from California we have moving to AZ, it's safe to say that Phoenix is becoming alot more like LA.

Only difference is our beach front property doesn't lead to an ocean.
I heard a lot of former LA types have moved out to Prescott & Prescott Valley.
No idea if any of them were Kings fans though... maybe the CHL guys did a survey or something...

Old
01-22-2013, 06:35 PM
yotesreign

Quote:
Originally Posted by naurutger View Post
They messed up my account and over charged me by $300 bucks. I got my refund finally but that did not include the 5%. I know its a lean staff but combine this with them giving up my seats during last years playoffs even though my invoice was submitted on time and I am not happy. Had better luck using secondary markets before I dove in.
Wow. If it makes you feel any better, they did that to me way back in the 90s - second or third time we made the playoffs I don't remember which year but they screwed up with my playoff tickets and gave my seats away even though I was paid up. They screwed up someone else too and gave him my seats (but I didn't get his - I complained and they gave me a minor upgrade for the first game and got my seats back for the rest of the playoffs - which of course we didn't make it out of the first round. All I clearly remember about that was I had my seats for the second game and the guys around me were wondering where I was for the first game. But I remember I was ticked off they gave my seats away... wow I'd almost forgotten about that...

Reminds me I have to ask tomorrow night about my Coyote Cash - I don't know if
they put it on my card or are mailing me funny money... I forgot to ask Sunday night.

Old
01-22-2013, 06:37 PM
yotesreign

Quote:
Ok now I understand where the $16 comes from although I will say that the agreement is written poorly. All it says is "5% simple interest" "Interest will be calculated on a monthly basis on the 15th of each month" I realize 5% per month is alot but no where does it state the 5% is APR that is why I was wondering.
If I remember correctly I have $22 in Coyote Cash coming. You must have two seats in the same price range I'm in; I have 3.

Closed Thread