HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Anaheim Ducks
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

HFDucks Yahoo Dynasty League

View Poll Results: What type of draft should we have?
Live (everyone gets online at the same time and picks players in real time) 16 80.00%
Offline (we make our own thread here and have an HF fantasy draft that will be submitted by hand) 3 15.00%
Autopick (Yahoo's system picks for us) 1 5.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
01-17-2013, 02:17 PM
  #201
Ducksgo*
#EtemUp
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Lakewood CA
Country: United States
Posts: 8,402
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Ducksgo*
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckJet View Post
I don't see why not. If there's enough interest we could do a small roster league as well. Those only take a minute to update.

Though I'd prefer if someone else ran that one. I don't want to be a commissioner of two leagues.
Ughhh I'm new to this whole fantasy thing. But we have a wait list of people wanting in. There's NO way you comish two leagues DJ?

Ducksgo* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2013, 02:47 PM
  #202
DuckJet
Poster of the Year
 
DuckJet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Funkytown
Country: Kazakhstan
Posts: 45,868
vCash: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducksgo View Post
Ughhh I'm new to this whole fantasy thing. But we have a wait list of people wanting in. There's NO way you comish two leagues DJ?
Not...no way. If I see enough interest in another more simple league then I'll do it. But not a keeper. I'm not running two annual leagues.

DuckJet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2013, 03:13 PM
  #203
Ducksgo*
#EtemUp
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Lakewood CA
Country: United States
Posts: 8,402
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Ducksgo*
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckJet View Post
Not...no way. If I see enough interest in another more simple league then I'll do it. But not a keeper. I'm not running two annual leagues.
It doesn't have to be a keeper league

Ducksgo* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2013, 04:18 PM
  #204
snarktacular
Ducks tank is on!
 
snarktacular's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 17,658
vCash: 90
You could try running a new league yourself. If you want to do it that bad.

snarktacular is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2013, 04:54 PM
  #205
DuckJet
Poster of the Year
 
DuckJet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Funkytown
Country: Kazakhstan
Posts: 45,868
vCash: 69
It's honestly not all that difficult, but to be honest I had 6 teams last year while running another league. I have 4 this year. When I have too much to do in fantasy sports, I tend to neglect some teams while focusing on the more in depth dynasty teams.

DuckJet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2013, 09:16 PM
  #206
gratefulyours
Great 8 = T. Selanne
 
gratefulyours's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Oakland
Country: United States
Posts: 5,304
vCash: 902
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckJet View Post
It's honestly not all that difficult, but to be honest I had 6 teams last year while running another league. I have 4 this year. When I have too much to do in fantasy sports, I tend to neglect some teams while focusing on the more in depth dynasty teams.
translation, duckaroosky turns green and says SMASH!!

gratefulyours is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2013, 09:51 PM
  #207
gratefulyours
Great 8 = T. Selanne
 
gratefulyours's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Oakland
Country: United States
Posts: 5,304
vCash: 902
what does it mean when the players names are grey and not blue?

gratefulyours is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2013, 01:08 AM
  #208
DuckJet
Poster of the Year
 
DuckJet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Funkytown
Country: Kazakhstan
Posts: 45,868
vCash: 69
Uhmm...I'll have to check it out

DuckJet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2013, 03:31 PM
  #209
Ducksgo*
#EtemUp
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Lakewood CA
Country: United States
Posts: 8,402
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Ducksgo*
Did you guys draft yet? Who did you end up with DJ

Ducksgo* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2013, 04:33 PM
  #210
DuckJet
Poster of the Year
 
DuckJet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Funkytown
Country: Kazakhstan
Posts: 45,868
vCash: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducksgo View Post
Did you guys draft yet? Who did you end up with DJ
Yeah we did. I'll post my roster after I get back home.

You know Ducksgo...C4rcy hasn't accepted the league invite, if you want a team I could give it to you. I mean...I wanted to give C4rcy his fair shake but he never checked his email for the invite and games start tomorrow.

DuckJet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2013, 05:43 PM
  #211
Ducksgo*
#EtemUp
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Lakewood CA
Country: United States
Posts: 8,402
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Ducksgo*
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckJet View Post
Yeah we did. I'll post my roster after I get back home.

You know Ducksgo...C4rcy hasn't accepted the league invite, if you want a team I could give it to you. I mean...I wanted to give C4rcy his fair shake but he never checked his email for the invite and games start tomorrow.
How does his team look? I will take it if no one else wants it.

Ducksgo* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2013, 05:52 PM
  #212
DuckJet
Poster of the Year
 
DuckJet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Funkytown
Country: Kazakhstan
Posts: 45,868
vCash: 69
I'll send you a roster. I'm out right now. He didn't draft enough defensemen and drafted too many goalies so you may need to make a few trades.

DuckJet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2013, 05:56 PM
  #213
Ducksgo*
#EtemUp
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Lakewood CA
Country: United States
Posts: 8,402
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Ducksgo*
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckJet View Post
I'll send you a roster. I'm out right now. He didn't draft enough defensemen and drafted too many goalies so you may need to make a few trades.
Okay maybe I can snag a Karlsson for one of em. Hopefully he has Rinne and Lundqvist can totally pull a block buster off that.

Ducksgo* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2013, 07:09 PM
  #214
DuckJet
Poster of the Year
 
DuckJet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Funkytown
Country: Kazakhstan
Posts: 45,868
vCash: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducksgo View Post
Okay maybe I can snag a Karlsson for one of em. Hopefully he has Rinne and Lundqvist can totally pull a block buster off that.
I think he has Rinne.

DuckJet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2013, 10:20 PM
  #215
Ducksgo*
#EtemUp
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Lakewood CA
Country: United States
Posts: 8,402
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Ducksgo*
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckJet View Post
I think he has Rinne.
Sick invite me DJ

Ducksgo* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2013, 10:42 PM
  #216
DuckJet
Poster of the Year
 
DuckJet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Funkytown
Country: Kazakhstan
Posts: 45,868
vCash: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducksgo View Post
Sick invite me DJ
PM me your email address

DuckJet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2013, 11:15 PM
  #217
Ducksgo*
#EtemUp
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Lakewood CA
Country: United States
Posts: 8,402
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Ducksgo*
Pmd you DJ

Ducksgo* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-19-2013, 12:12 AM
  #218
DuckJet
Poster of the Year
 
DuckJet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Funkytown
Country: Kazakhstan
Posts: 45,868
vCash: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducksgo View Post
Pmd you DJ
I sent the invite.

P.Kane
J.Staal
Marchand
Hossa
Moulson
Lupul
M.Michalek
Kulemin
Stalberg
Ryder
Grabovski
Kennedy
Umberger
T. Ruutu
Setogutchi
Gagner
Little
McGinn

D
Letang
Bieksa
M.Staal
Beauchemin
Leopold
Missing dman (never drafted one I guess, I'd suggest trading for and/or signing 2 or 3)

Goalies
Rinne
Howard
Schneider
Gustavsson
Reimer
Mason
Bernier

That's your team

DuckJet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-19-2013, 12:49 AM
  #219
Ducksgo*
#EtemUp
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Lakewood CA
Country: United States
Posts: 8,402
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Ducksgo*
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckJet View Post
I sent the invite.

P.Kane
J.Staal
Marchand
Hossa
Moulson
Lupul
M.Michalek
Kulemin
Stalberg
Ryder
Grabovski
Kennedy
Umberger
T. Ruutu
Setogutchi
Gagner
Little
McGinn

D
Letang
Bieksa
M.Staal
Beauchemin
Leopold
Missing dman (never drafted one I guess, I'd suggest trading for and/or signing 2 or 3)

Goalies
Rinne
Howard
Schneider
Gustavsson
Reimer
Mason
Bernier

That's your team
Ughh wow c4 seriously?

All goalies up for trade btw except for Rinne. Just picked up a D and dropped Ruutu. Never had such a bad fantasy team. Should be interesting.


Last edited by Ducksgo*: 01-19-2013 at 12:57 AM.
Ducksgo* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-19-2013, 03:52 AM
  #220
DuckJet
Poster of the Year
 
DuckJet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Funkytown
Country: Kazakhstan
Posts: 45,868
vCash: 69
not c4rcy's fault. theridion

DuckJet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-19-2013, 01:13 PM
  #221
Ducksgo*
#EtemUp
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Lakewood CA
Country: United States
Posts: 8,402
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Ducksgo*
I need to trade some of these goalies out. Damn NONE of you guys need a goalie? Really?

Ducksgo* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-19-2013, 02:45 PM
  #222
Ducksgo*
#EtemUp
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Lakewood CA
Country: United States
Posts: 8,402
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Ducksgo*
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckJet View Post
not c4rcy's fault. theridion
Kane baby winning pts already Dj

Ducksgo* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-19-2013, 03:05 PM
  #223
Gliff
Kesbae
 
Gliff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: California
Country: United States
Posts: 9,717
vCash: 1075
Just picked up *****. He better not disappoint lol

Question, is there any way to add slots for inactive players? Similar to an IR?

Gliff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-19-2013, 03:21 PM
  #224
Kalvinators
Go Ducks!
 
Kalvinators's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Latvia
Country: Latvia
Posts: 9,697
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducksgo View Post
I need to trade some of these goalies out. Damn NONE of you guys need a goalie? Really?
I'll take a look tomorrow.

Kalvinators is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-19-2013, 03:33 PM
  #225
DuckJet
Poster of the Year
 
DuckJet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Funkytown
Country: Kazakhstan
Posts: 45,868
vCash: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducksgo View Post
I need to trade some of these goalies out. Damn NONE of you guys need a goalie? Really?
There's a few teams that need some. Try floating some offers to teams. Or contact guys via team emails.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gliff View Post
Just picked up *****. He better not disappoint lol

Question, is there any way to add slots for inactive players? Similar to an IR?
Well, there is an IR. But as for prospects like, say in my case Morgan Rielly who aren't with the parent clubs, no. That's the whole purpose of the large rosters. You have to choose between loading up on active players or strategically reserve some bench spots for inactive players that may pay off in the future.

DuckJet is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:12 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.