HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Boston Bruins
Notices

Official 2013 ticket thread Part 5 (ALL ticket talk HERE)(RULES IN FIRST POST)

Closed Thread

Old
01-18-2013, 11:11 AM
Alicat
Charge!

vCash: 500
Try it now. I just printed mine about 5 minutes ago.

If printing from home is an issue you can always download the pdf's onto a flash drive and take it to a place like kinko's or staples who will print them for you for less than $5.

I am Boston Strong

Old
01-18-2013, 11:29 AM
Lordstanley
Playoffs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyfan View Post
I was able to print out but we will all be using many ink cartridges as the page has a lot of junk on it.

I want real tickets damn it
I know what your saying ! Funny the timing .......I just purchased a 5 pack of ink cartridges (20 ct ) for $20 on ebay. I will have enough ink til the 2015-2016 season

Old
01-18-2013, 11:37 AM
DKH

Send a message via AIM to DKH
was able to print my tickets- whew!!! thought for a minute there I was going to have to watch at home on TV

Old
01-18-2013, 11:39 AM
DKH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordstanley View Post
Very true DKH ! I look at it like the Buying and Selling of the Real Estate Market. Buy low ......Sell high ! 43 year diehard fan of this team . Lots of great memories and less of the worst. You're right about this team and future silver. I can see them winning a couple cups within 5-6 years. My only fear is the ?able goaltending.
if I had to make a prediction how the next 10 years would go here is my guesstimate

1 Cup
2 Division Finals- one we win and win the Cup

7 playoff appearances
3 missed playoffs

Old
01-18-2013, 11:50 AM
WickedBruinsGirl
I like the remix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyfan View Post
I was able to print out but we will all be using many ink cartridges as the page has a lot of junk on it.

I want real tickets damn it
Took me all of last season to realize I could disable color. That will cut my ink costs in half right there - besides half of the games.

01-18-2013, 01:09 PM
nickyb

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKH View Post
The Red Sox 5 years ago were so hot you needed sun screen, the Bruins were so unpopular WEEI would do satire Hockey Talk. Now it has almost flip flopped. You can get Red Sox tickets almost as easy as you could Bruins tickets back in 5 or 6 years ago.

Some day this will end, the Bruins will cool off. With just a tick more than 50% of the teams making the playoffs the Bruins will be missing their fair share. Who ever thought that talented young group of Red Sox that won in 2007 would not get back to the WS in 5 years and counting- and they have an advantage that the Bruins do not.

Enjoy this folks its not forever and tickets will be available for great value if you are a fan that is more than a front runner. I'd love to see 3 Cups in 15 years- they have one already and no reason why they can't get another in the next half dozen years with their talent.
Haha yes! Ordway was kinda funny though with that whole bit...."You're on hockey talk, whatdya got?!?!"

Old
01-18-2013, 01:35 PM
DKH

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickyb View Post
Haha yes! Ordway was kinda funny though with that whole bit...."You're on hockey talk, whatdya got?!?!"
what was even funnier than that was this
Quote:
According to industry sources, the longtime WEEI host had his reported $1 million annual salary cut in half by station owner Entercom earlier this month. The company took advantage of a clause in the contract Ordway signed in January 2009 that gave it an out if his afternoon drive program, “The Big Show,’’ failed to meet a certain standard in the Arbitron ratings.

Sources said Entercom could opt out of the contract if “The Big Show’’ failed to finish among the top three stations in the Boston market for a particular demographic in a specific number of consecutive Arbitron books. “The Big Show’’ finished fifth in the men 25-54 demographic in the spring book with a 5.5 share. In the winter book, it was fourth (6.1).

Ordway was approached in early September and given what amounted to an ultimatum, according to sources: agree to have his salary significantly cut, or his job may be in jeopardy.
just about every Bruins fan I know (and most Democrats) have left that station...bet Glenn wishes he upgrade WEEI's long standing second class status of Bruins fans and the team and sport.

This sort of started with the sociopath Eddie Andelmann

Old
01-18-2013, 02:41 PM
BSNY87
Rookie User

Quick question: I have a guy who is willing to sell me 2 tickets to the game tomorrow and wants to meet in person to exchange the money and his tickets. He says he is a season ticket holder and when I mentioned he can just forward me the tickets from his Bruins Account Manager he said he "already printed them".

So is there a limit on how many times you can print each games tickets? Is there a limit on how many times you can "forward" them?

Old
01-18-2013, 02:55 PM
Hnidy Hnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSNY87 View Post
Quick question: I have a guy who is willing to sell me 2 tickets to the game tomorrow and wants to meet in person to exchange the money and his tickets. He says he is a season ticket holder and when I mentioned he can just forward me the tickets from his Bruins Account Manager he said he "already printed them".

So is there a limit on how many times you can print each games tickets? Is there a limit on how many times you can "forward" them?
If I were you, I'd ask to see his season ticket holder card, and make sure his account # matches the account # on the tickets . Im sure your paying alot, you deserve to see proof

Old
01-18-2013, 02:57 PM
NASCL

Quote:

He's legitimate, I'd say.

I've printed my tickets and sold them to buyers in-person.

Yes, I can re-print them, which would obviously void the original print job. I believe printing them takes away the forwarding capacity.

Old
01-18-2013, 05:11 PM
ProdigalFan
Don'tGrowOnTrees

Just forwarded two sets of tickets to one of my ST partners no problem.

Is $32 to park in the North Station garage such a deal?

Bruins VIP Parking 'Pick-A-Plan' Options On Sale Now
Customize a plan to fit your parking needs today | North Station Garage
With the most convenient parking for every game, the North Station Garage, located directly underneath the TD Garden, is offering a flexible 'Pick-A-Plan' parking option for Season Ticket Holders.
Bruins VIP Parking 'Pick-A-Plan' Details:
Purchase parking for as few as one game or for every remaining home game.
Purchase up to four* spots per game for any Bruins home game between now and Sunday, April 21.
Inventory is very limited so secure your spots today.
Parking: $32.00 per spot per game
Click here to pre-pay for parking and guarantee your spot today.
*Offer expires February 1.

Old
01-18-2013, 05:29 PM
gobruins14

Quote:

They can be forwarded once directly from the account which will generate a PDFwith new barcodes, voiding any hard tickets (of which there are none this season).

They can be printed any number of times but only scanned once at the gate.

That said, I'm still not sure why he can't just send you the PDF...unless he's only selling a subset of the tickets in the PDF and doesn't know how to break them out so he can send you just the tickets he's selling. Only reason I can think of for him to not just forward the attachment to you...

Old
01-18-2013, 08:03 PM
TommyBruinsFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigalFan View Post
Just forwarded two sets of tickets to one of my ST partners no problem.

Is $32 to park in the North Station garage such a deal?

Bruins VIP Parking 'Pick-A-Plan' Options On Sale Now
Customize a plan to fit your parking needs today | North Station Garage
With the most convenient parking for every game, the North Station Garage, located directly underneath the TD Garden, is offering a flexible 'Pick-A-Plan' parking option for Season Ticket Holders.
Bruins VIP Parking 'Pick-A-Plan' Details:
Purchase parking for as few as one game or for every remaining home game.
Purchase up to four* spots per game for any Bruins home game between now and Sunday, April 21.
Inventory is very limited so secure your spots today.
Parking: $32.00 per spot per game
Click here to pre-pay for parking and guarantee your spot today.
*Offer expires February 1.
This is another Jacobs scam. Prior to this season the MBTA owner and operated the garage. Then they put out a long-term lease advertisement (75 years I believe) and Jacobs was the lone winning bidder. For years the garage was $25 per game but went up to$27 last season. Now that Jacobs has his hooks in it he has raised the event parking to $34 per game. So he wants us to feel good about a "discount" of $2 so we ONLY have to pay$32. $5 more per game than last season? Wow thanks Jeremy. You really do love us season ticket holders!.....but hey, I am getting a free hot dog and coke tomorrow before the game. And free peanuts after the 1st period. So what do I have to complain about?

Old
01-18-2013, 08:40 PM
BruinsGirl79

Plus Government Center is still $25.

Old
01-19-2013, 12:37 AM
tragos

Anyone want a pair Balcony 320 Row 9 tomorrow night? Made the mistake of ordering them off Ticketmaster and paid $295.15, so that's what I'd hope to get back for them. I'd have to post a lot higher on SH to make that back.

I've got a second interview at 7 and can't make the game. ****** timing but hard to complain about the chance to have a job.

Please tell me if this is somehow out of line to post, I didn't think it would be.

EDIT: nevermind, was able to unload em elsewhere.

Last edited by tragos: 01-19-2013 at 06:41 AM.
Old
01-19-2013, 09:54 AM
Kate08
HFBoards Sponsor

Site's down again. Roar.

Old
01-19-2013, 10:54 AM
DKH

Is the parking at the Charelstown garage that's about $5 start at a certain time on game days or if I show up at 4ish cover me

Old
01-19-2013, 10:58 AM
Looch
B's, C's & Sox

Quote:
Is the parking at the Charelstown garage that's about $5 start at a certain time on game days or if I show up at 4ish cover me

I believe it is either six or seven bucks this year. Last I knew it started 2 hours prior to game time.

01-19-2013, 11:16 AM
bossfan

Quote:
Nautica is run by Pilgrim Parking and there is a phone number on their web site to call so maybe call to see if somebody answers the phone to ask. I think that as long as you show them your game ticket you will get the game rate if you pull in at 4:00. I have done it the other way for afternoon games where I have not left the garage until 3 or 4 hours after the game has ended and I still paid the game rate.

Nautica has gone up to $6.

Old
01-19-2013, 11:30 AM
Looch
B's, C's & Sox

Quote:
Originally Posted by bossfan View Post
Nautica is run by Pilgrim Parking and there is a phone number on their web site to call so maybe call to see if somebody answers the phone to ask. I think that as long as you show them your game ticket you will get the game rate if you pull in at 4:00. I have done it the other way for afternoon games where I have not left the garage until 3 or 4 hours after the game has ended and I still paid the game rate.

Nautica has gone up to $6.

Just called. I asked her how early I could arrive for a 1 pm game (Monday) and still get the game rate with my ticket. She said 5 pm....and you have to leave by 3 am. It took about three times of telling her a 1 pm game until she told me 11 am. I said, so it's two hours before? She said yes.

Old
01-19-2013, 11:35 AM
RunFromTheBear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looch View Post
Just called. I asked her how early I could arrive for a 1 pm game (Monday) and still get the game rate with my ticket. She said 5 pm....and you have to leave by 3 am. It took about three times of telling her a 1 pm game until she told me 11 am. I said, so it's two hours before? She said yes.
Is Nautica a garage or a lot? I prefer to not have to turn over my keys or get blocked in. Safe walk?

Last edited by RunFromTheBear: 01-19-2013 at 11:41 AM.
Old
01-19-2013, 11:44 AM
Looch
B's, C's & Sox

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruinSG17 View Post
Is Nautica a garage or a lot? I prefer to not have to turn over my keys or get blocked in.
It's a garage. It'a a 10 minute walk front he Garden. It's located just over the bridge in Charlestown. It's not a bad walk at all. You can cut through the state police foot bridge area and then it's anise walk through the Paul Revere dog park.

http://www.yelp.com/map/nautica-gara...arlestown%20MA

Last edited by Looch: 10-16-2013 at 04:42 PM.
Old
01-19-2013, 11:49 AM
RunFromTheBear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looch View Post
It's a garage. It'a a 10 minute walk front he Garden. It's located just over the bridge in Charlestown. It's not a bad walk at all. You can cut through the state police foot bridge area and then it's anise walk through the Paul Revere dog park.

http://www.yelp.com/map/nautica-gara...arlestown%20MA
Thanks, might as well save the $20 and walk the extra 5 minutes.

Old
01-19-2013, 11:53 AM
Looch
B's, C's & Sox

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruinSG17 View Post
Thanks, might as well save the $20 and walk the extra 5 minutes.

Yep. I'm surprised more people don't use it or know about it. It's a really easy o n and off from I93 too.

This pic shows the walk through the park...as opposed to the other one that showed walking across the bridge.

Last edited by Looch: 10-16-2013 at 04:42 PM.
Old
01-19-2013, 12:55 PM
DKH

Thanks for the info. Bud who works for B's called me and told me to get in early they r doing a bunch of stuff before game on the ice

Closed Thread