HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Notices

Leafs to play Home Opener (01/21/13 vs. Buffalo) for FREEEEEEE ($0.00)

Old
01-19-2013, 12:27 PM
Patty Lee
I hate the Habs

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kessly Snipes View Post
GOT TICKETS TO THE HOME OPENER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That I paid $130 each for...
why doesn't it say who they are playing? and why would you pay $130 for $55 seats?

Patty Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-19-2013, 12:34 PM
ACC1224
Burke was right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Around in 67 View Post
why doesn't it say who they are playing? and why would you pay $130 for $55 seats?
They printed the tickets before the schedule was finalized, no date on them either.

They sent this.

Quote:
1. The ticket package you received in September, including playoff tickets, is no longer valid and should be destroyed as the barcodes have been deactivated.
2. Your new 2013 Maple Leafs ticket package will arrive via Purolator the week of January 14th. In an effort to deliver your revised season ticket package to you as quickly as possible, we have printed tickets prior to the schedule being released with games numbered in sequential order (i.e.: Home Game 1, Home Game 2, etc.).
3. In addition to the numbered home game tickets, you will receive stickers with dates, times and opponents for each corresponding regular season home game in a separate package. Please apply these stickers directly to your commemorative stock tickets. In the event that you need to distribute your tickets prior to receiving the game stickers, please write in the date, time and opponent in the white space adjacent to the Maple Leafs logo.
Please note that we will send you the 2013 schedule as soon as it is confirmed.
I agree, $130 is crazy. Whoever they were bought from paid $37 each.

ACC1224 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-21-2013, 01:42 PM
Eb
TML

vCash: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACC1224 View Post
You've clearly misunderstood something I've posted.
Then point it out to me? I just copied and pasted verbatim what you wrote.

Eb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-21-2013, 01:58 PM
Joey Hoser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bozak View Post
not really a big deal at all... a better thing would be lowering ticket prices until they start winning so more actual fans can attend games. not smart business wise but it would help their reputation
Prices are subject to market conditions, not what you think "real fans" deserve. Welcome to every business ever.

Joey Hoser is offline   Reply With Quote