HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must use the RUMOR prefix in thread title. Proposals must contain the PROPOSAL prefix in the thread title.

Vancouver - Phoenix

Old
01-19-2013, 01:43 PM
DesertDawg

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJOpus View Post
I would do Hansen for Runblad and a 1st but only because I expect Phx to be in the lottery this year (I'll admit that most people don't though). It would take that much for me to give up Hansen though.

Hansen is very good and would have been 3rd on the Coyotes for even strength points (behind only Whitney and Vrbata) while only making $1.3M while also being solid defensively, tough, and a good penalty killer...guys like that are very hard to give up.
The Coyotes have a better roster than the one that went to the finals. Hanzal is healthy now. Pretty solid down the middle for a change. They should get into the playoffs and Maloney usually brings in help before the deadline.
The Canucks start off without Kesler and Booth, but have a relative easy schedule to start off with. Losing Hansen wouldn't be good for the team right now.

DesertDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-19-2013, 01:52 PM

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertDawg View Post
The Coyotes have a better roster than the one that went to the finals. Hanzal is healthy now. Pretty solid down the middle for a change. They should get into the playoffs and Maloney usually brings in help before the deadline.
The Canucks start off without Kesler and Booth, but have a relative easy schedule to start off with. Losing Hansen wouldn't be good for the team right now.
I agree that I don't really have a good reason for saying Phx won't make it but they are in such a competitive division that it wouldn't take much for you guys to fall-out. The lottery is an open lottery among non-playoff teams this year so picks are worth quite a premium. (Also, I think this year is pretty crazy and Vancouver might even miss despite being 3rd favorites on betting sites).

We both agree that it wouldn't be wise to trade Hansen...that being said a Phx 1st + Runblad is a very solid offer and tough to turn down.

604 is offline   Reply With Quote