- 18 year old Matteau was noticeable.
- Mattias Zharkovenby was noticeable but needs to finish if he wants to be top 6
- Kovy looks healed
- Clarkson making the case that he's not a fluke
- Each line worked hard and generally outplayed their counterpart
- Zids looks like he did early in the playoffs
- Volch looks like he did early in the playoffs
- PK was not impressive. That gets fixed when Henrique returns
anybody know if we have the same goal horn this year at home? hopefully we do
I wouldn't think they've changed it, considering how expensive it is. And the one from the Meadowlands is a special use only one, I assume. They immediately disregarded it after we dropped the first game at home against Florida in the playoffs.
-Kovy looks to have his step back. Looks good out there.
-Elias was great out there
-Clarkson the same as always, great gwg from him.
-Matteau looked solid in his protected minutes, got pucks on net, looks strong out there.
-Tedenby was buzzing. Had 2 good chances and also set up a couple.
-Zids looked a little off at times, but I thought played better as the game went on
-Greene and Fayne were as solid as ever.
-Tallinder's outlet pass on the first goal was money. Played well too, overall.
-Didn't pay much attention to Volch. Don't think he looked really bad out there.
-Marty played a strong game. No chance on that point blank from Hamonic.