HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > General Fantasy Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
General Fantasy Talk Forum for fantasy leagues, mock and all time drafts, and hockey video games.

Pulled off a wicked trade in my yahoo keeper. Rate trade and team. Plus pool ideas

Old
01-19-2013, 09:03 AM
Puckclektr

vCash: 500
Pulled off a wicked trade in my yahoo keeper. Rate trade and team. Plus pool ideas

10 teams. Every year in our pool we have two rounds of rookie picks(20 games or less) and two rounds of entry(21 games or more)
Plus everyone loses one random free agent(out of a hat) every year. You can spend $10 to protect up to two players if you want.
Everyone has up to $30 to spend if they want. (protecting two players doesnt come off your $30). Every trade you make you lose a dollar from your $30.
You get to bid on any one of the ten available free agents. If you make three trades you only have $27 left and may lose out on a player by someone with $28 in their account. You can spend whatever you want. Eberle went for $28 last year and i got Stewart for $2.

When you draft a rookie you can protect him for up to three years as long as he is not on your roster. So I drafted rundblad two years ago and he was second year rookie which means that after next year I would have to either trade drop or insert into 23 man roster.

Regular season champ gets 70%. Playoff champ gets 30%.
Final season standings affect draft settings. If you finish last in pool you get first rookie and first entry pick.
Anyways.
Trade I just made. I am going for the win this year not to mention my team is already very young.
I received.

Stamkos
St.louis
Elias

I traded
Parise
Keith
C Stewart
Plus my first year rookies galchenyuk forsberg etem second year rookie rundblad my first round rookie next year and second round entry.

A lot to give up but I could afford to give up those rookies as I have a young team and still have two other first round rookie picks which are from what I think are the two worst teams. And one if the teams just got worse cuz that is who I just traded with. So good chance I should be able to draft two of drouin McKinnon or jones. Next year.

My team. 23 man roster. Strictly one point for every point scored. Head to head 10 teams
C
Stamkos
Spezza
Getzlaf

LW
Ovechkin
Elias
Vanek

Rw
Voracek
St. Louis
Callahan

D
Karlsson
Petrangelo
J. Schultz
Ekman-Larson

G
Halak
Rask

Bench
Jokinen c/l
Zajac
Krecji
Okposo
E. Johnson
Bogosian
Pavelec
Harding
One rookie left nyquist.

Let me know what you think of the trade team and pool ideas.

Puckclektr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-19-2013, 01:03 PM
DJW2442
Rookie User

nice

DJW2442 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-19-2013, 06:46 PM
nutjobs

Excellent trade. I too have taken advantage of fantasy owners overvaluing young talent recently in my leagues.

nutjobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-19-2013, 10:21 PM
kamil27

amazing trade nice job

kamil27 is offline   Reply With Quote