Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

*OFFICIAL* Niagara IceDogs 2012-13 Season Thread ‎

Closed Thread

Old
09-20-2012, 10:28 PM
NHL Fanatic

vCash: 500
*OFFICIAL* Niagara IceDogs 2012-13 Season Thread ‎

IceDogs open us the season with a 4-2 win over Erie. Prospects to watch are definitely Anthony DiFruscia & Carter Verhaeghe

Old
10-28-2012, 08:59 AM
NHL Fanatic

It sounds like Strome is on the trade block

Old
10-31-2012, 05:01 PM
NHL Fanatic

With the move of Brock Beukeboom expects guys like Kelly and Haydon to get more ice on the back end. Will Strome and Hamilton to be traded? If so to where is the question.

Old
11-01-2012, 08:32 AM
ORYX

Quote:
Originally Posted by NHL Fanatic View Post
With the move of Brock Beukeboom expects guys like Kelly and Haydon to get more ice on the back end. Will Strome and Hamilton to be traded? If so to where is the question.
Kitchener would be nice. Though I doubt many fans would want to fork over the asking price considering the NHL lockout could end and snap them both up at any time. Until the NHL season is cancelled, I don't think you'll find a team willing to pay the price to get them, just to have them called to the NHL mid season, and never return.

Old
11-04-2012, 03:32 PM
Lyons89

Brett Ritchie is on fire ! 9 Goals in 2 games!

Old
11-04-2012, 04:14 PM
NHL Fanatic

Not only Ritchie, it has been the first line really, over the last 3 games Strome with 12 points, Ritchie with 13 points and Theoret with 7 points.

Old
11-05-2012, 06:06 AM
Johnsb

Will Marty be re-thinking the sell off? Would Niagara maybe make a couple of moves to make a run?

Old
11-07-2012, 08:03 PM
NHL Fanatic

As the NHL and NHLPA get closer and closer to closing a deal, it looks like the more and more Dougie Hamilton and Ryan Strome may walk away from Niagara for nothing, that will not help them in their rebuilding process.

Old
11-08-2012, 08:05 AM
Crottenham

Quote:
Originally Posted by NHL Fanatic View Post
As the NHL and NHLPA get closer and closer to closing a deal, it looks like the more and more Dougie Hamilton and Ryan Strome may walk away from Niagara for nothing, that will not help them in their rebuilding process.
Seems to me he may have already determined there was little market given the unknown and that is why they are still in Niagara!

Old
11-08-2012, 10:24 AM
NHL Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crottenham View Post
Seems to me he may have already determined there was little market given the unknown and that is why they are still in Niagara!
Definitely, there is too much unknown. If the NHL begins and Ryan Strome is sent back to the IceDogs I'm fairly certain he will be traded but Hamilton on the other hand won't be back, the Bruins have pretty much confirmed that at this point.

Old
01-19-2013, 10:40 PM
SignThornton
BEAST MODE

Send a message via AIM to SignThornton Send a message via MSN to SignThornton Send a message via Yahoo to SignThornton
I'm a little surprised Strome is back, I thought for sure he'd crack the Islanders lineup. If we could've had him back before the OHL trade deadline we could've gotten the world for him. Same for Ritchie. But it is what it is. I look forward to seeing them both play soon.

Old
01-20-2013, 07:45 AM
maldo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SignThornton View Post
I'm a little surprised Strome is back, I thought for sure he'd crack the Islanders lineup. If we could've had him back before the OHL trade deadline we could've gotten the world for him. Same for Ritchie. But it is what it is. I look forward to seeing them both play soon.

certainly pisses off the rest of the team because they play half the game padding their stats limiting all the other forwards ice time and the team really isnt going anywhere

Old
03-27-2013, 02:09 AM
SignThornton
BEAST MODE

Send a message via AIM to SignThornton Send a message via MSN to SignThornton Send a message via Yahoo to SignThornton
Was at the game tonight and it was nuts in the Jack! Loved seeing Lessio get kicked out of the game. It's gonna be a doozy on Thursday!

For those that said we'd get swept.

Closed Thread